Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    This post alone shows you're not even a middle tier troll, just a lowly 4chan troll.
    Mmm... tears of soy... delicious!
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    Then hold them accountable to it rather then screaming Russian.
    Would love to.

His party wont allow it.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Indicted for campaign finance violation with something like 20k$ fine as usual? Oh, Trump must be quaking in fear.
    If he's not "quaking in fear," why has he been bitching about this investigation like a guilty child for the past two years?

Innocent people let investigations happen and cooperate, because they know the investigation would exonerate them.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    If he's not "quaking in fear," why has he been bitching about this investigation like a guilty child for the past two years?

Innocent people let investigations happen and cooperate, because they know the investigation would exonerate them.
    To be fair in the case of Trump he's a known narcacist and very VERY quick to feel offended. Could be just the insult of having the investigation is enough to send him over the edge.

Cooperating with an investigation to a greater extent than absolutely required is generally a pretty stupid idea. I don't think you'll get many lawyers that advise their clients to cooperate with police as long as they know they're innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Cooperating with an investigation to a greater extent than absolutely required is generally a pretty stupid idea. I don't think you'll get many lawyers that advise their clients to cooperate with police as long as they know they're innocent.
    You're being misleading.

The issue wasnt that he didnt cooperate more.

The issue is he kept pushing back and proclaiming how unjust it was and whining about how unfair he was being treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    why does Trump still want to bury it?
    I'm guessing you missed the part where Trump and Don Jr. are on camera talking about how they think the entire thing should be released to the public?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkler View Post
    I'm guessing you missed the part where Trump and Don Jr. are on camera talking about how they think the entire thing should be released to the public?
    I'll file that one next to the time Trump said on camera he'd release his tax returns.
    Putin khuliyo

I'll file that one next to the time Trump said on camera he'd release his tax returns.
    Except the tax returns were his and this is not, they've added their voices to all the others in support of the AG releasing it; the only thing that accomplishes is getting it closer to actually being released lol. I know you wanted to get your little zinger in there but please make sure your analogy actually makes sense next time.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    So I'm curious about this. If there are no new indictments, no new anything, will this topic be closed down as a conspiracy theory? Don't mix this up as me supporting Trump, I am pretty sure he'll go to jail after 2020 - for his multiple frauds related to his businesses.

Will we have topics of Russia/Trump collusion closed as conspiracies and people clinging to it infracted?

Just curious.
    I don't think so, it still wouldn't be a conspiracy theory at this point as they had active investigations with evidence.

As for this closing up. Mueller might be done with his part but we still don't know the content of the report yet and we still have sealed indictments that we don't know for sure who's name is on them. For all we know, Trump might have one sealed for when he leaves office to avoid fighting the "No indictments in office" bit.

Plus we have all the other stuff Mueller has farmed out that is still going.

No, regardless of what the trolls say, this isn't a conspiracy theory.

If, after everything that has happened, if all the current stuff farmed out all ended up busting with nothing and the sealed indictments ended up being busts. THEN it might be a conspiracy theory for the Russia part but the rest would still stand given all the guilty pleas and such so far.

It's done folks! And Mueller is hero, will probably get a medal or at least an open casket funeral.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Except the tax returns were his and this is not, they've added their voices to all the others in support of the AG releasing it; the only thing that accomplishes is getting it closer to actually being released lol. I know you wanted to get your little zinger in there but please make sure your analogy actually makes sense next time.
    Oh you poor soul you think Trump's word is worth something when he changes within the same sentence sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I don't think so, it still wouldn't be a conspiracy theory at this point as they had active investigations with evidence.

As for this closing up. Mueller might be done with his part but we still don't know the content of the report yet and we still have sealed indictments that we don't know for sure who's name is on them. For all we know, Trump might have one sealed for when he leaves office to avoid fighting the "No indictments in office" bit.

Plus we have all the other stuff Mueller has farmed out that is still going.

No, regardless of what the trolls say, this isn't a conspiracy theory.

If, after everything that has happened, if all the current stuff farmed out all ended up busting with nothing and the sealed indictments ended up being busts. THEN it might be a conspiracy theory for the Russia part but the rest would still stand given all the guilty pleas and such so far.
    There are no sealed indictments, there are no further indictments coming, and even if the policy regarding not indicting a sitting president were an issue, the argument seems pretty memeworthy when you think at least 1 other person in his campaign would have been indicted for collusion. As it stands right now there has not been a single indictment regarding collusion and there never will be.

There are no sealed indictments, there are no further indictments coming, and even if the policy regarding not indicting a sitting president were an issue, the argument seems pretty memeworthy when you think at least 1 other person in his campaign would have been indicted for collusion. As it stands right now there has not been a single indictment regarding collusion and there never will be.
    I know there are no further indictments coming directly from Mueller, the other investigations maybe, but Mueller did still have multiple sealed indictments I recall.

As for your conclusion, time will tell.

No one can be indicted for collusion since it's not a legal definition, but several people from the campaign were indeed convicted for crimes which fall under the english definition of the word.

Just curious who ever said the President had to be indicted for the investigation to be a success?

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Oh you poor soul you think Trump's word is worth something when he changes within the same sentence sometimes.
    I don't think Trump's word is worth anymore or less than anyone else's. Trump lies quite a bit, but so do the other snakes in government and the snakes feeding you your news. I'm not under any illusion regarding his honesty, it's not high, I just haven't become deranged by his mere existence. And in this case, it doesn't really matter whether he's telling the truth or not because it's up to the AG to release it and he's added his voice in support of that goal; the only thing it serves is to further it, he could have simply not said that.

- - - Updated - - -

I know there are no further indictments coming directly from Mueller, the other investigations maybe, but Mueller did still have multiple sealed indictments I recall.

As for your conclusion, time will tell.
    CNBC has reported that there are no sealed indictments.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    No one can be indicted for collusion since it's not a legal definition, but several people from the campaign were indeed convicted for crimes which fall under the english definition of the word.

Just curious who ever said the President had to be indicted for the investigation to be a success?
    You are being purposely obtuse, of course the general concept of "collusion" is not directly a legal definition of a crime but there are specific crimes that revolve around the concept. Not a single person has been indicted regarding the initial goal of this investigation: crimes related to collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to undermine the US election. If you disagree with that I said, please present an indictment that contradicts that. (I'll save you some time, you can't.)

CNBC has reported that there are no sealed indictments.
    I stand corrected, but you missed an important bit in that story.

It is possible that leads uncovered during the special counsel’s inquiry and handed off could lead to charges brought by state prosecutors or other parts of the Department of Justice.
    Also, I still say lets see what the report has in it. Even if they had him dead to rights, I am not sure Mueller would go directly for Trump and his family personally given how "Anti-Political" he has been thus far and might leave that final determination to the DoJ or Congress.

I stand corrected, but you missed an important bit in that story.

Also, I still say lets see what the report has in it. Even if they had him dead to rights, I am not sure Mueller would go directly for Trump and his family personally given how "Anti-Political" he has been thus far and might leave that final determination to the DoJ or Congress.
    I didn't miss anything, I am well aware that NBC needs to save face after leading their viewers down this path of fake news and stringing them along for 2 years. "Well at least there could still be some crimes committed somewhere, we'll get him for something!!!" I don't disagree at all that there could be investigations at other levels and for other things, in fact I guarantee there will be; it's just political ammunition. But those wouldn't involve the collusion narrative, that fake news oppo research charade is over and done.

I think this backfires badly on the Dems, especially the longer they try to drag it on. 2020 is still a ways away but this may be a fatal wound.