Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    First birthday, then christmas!

Hooray!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    "Why aren't they pandering to me and me alone??"

Smh on this rampant entitlement.
    Here's a little gem for you: YOU thinking there's crap wrong with the game =/= there's anything on their end suggesting that people at large feel that way. They have access to actual data and figures on player engagement, + endless amounts of feedback given in-game and researched (there's an entire team focusing on that part).

Also: Different teams do different things. These transmog changes are not mutually exclusive with whatever it is that irks your lordship.

- - - Updated - - -

You can use it just fine.

Just gotta settle for pants that show the least amount of cloth possible in the "naked" areas. I tend to use this:

https://www.wowhead.com/item=90725/g...#transmog-with
    Just incredible how truly stupid people can be. This player base doesn't disappoint me anymore, when it's more important to run around in underwear. Some psychotherapy to deal with your issues is highly recommended

Be great if they just took level requirements off non-epic and quest gear, i would love to wear my plate of the chosen dead again on my newly made allied race characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good change, hated it that eg. Druid's/ warriros could walk around shirtless and we couldn't

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard gives players gold bars
    Players complain they didt get ENOUGH gold bars
    No wonder devs dont talk before they do changes anymore, too many whiny kids demanding MORE.

Just like Tier sets early on during Xmogs introduction, silly mogs will happen alot for the first few months and after that people will go back to normal xmogs.

My Druid is named Pantsless... cause druid forms don't wear pants, and I named him after my teddy bear as a child cause Yogi, Humphrey, Paddington, Bernstein, Pooh... don't wear pants either.

I transmog loincloths on occasions, but my favourite transmog still wears pants... and I get called out on that in many LFGs for wearing pants, but they got the stats.
    So, I just Bear Form and *rasp* while pointing my butt at their face but still would like the option to be pantsless with Pantsless as my name sake :P

If I wanna walk around in my characters panties...damn well let me!

Feels kinda pointless but each to their own I guess.

Have been wanting to remove boots on my NE rogue for one mog but that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Just gotta settle for pants that show the least amount of cloth possible in the "naked" areas. I tend to use this:
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=90725/g...#transmog-with
    I'm crying, I wanted them on my NB but they turned into granny panties in the 3D viewer smh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anelya View Post
    Feels kinda pointless but each to their own I guess.

Have been wanting to remove boots on my NE rogue for one mog but that's it.
    You actually can hide shoes, do you have these?
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=97901/g...ic-troll-shoes
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

But,. what will we do for "no pants day" then? T_T

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    But,. what will we do for "no pants day" then? T_T
    No pants day means no pants day, not "hidden pants day"!

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Future Transmog Update - Hide All Slots Except for Pants

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowisp View Post
    My Druid is named Pantsless... cause druid forms don't wear pants, and I named him after my teddy bear as a child cause Yogi, Humphrey, Paddington, Bernstein, Pooh... don't wear pants either.

I transmog loincloths on occasions, but my favourite transmog still wears pants... and I get called out on that in many LFGs for wearing pants, but they got the stats.
    So, I just Bear Form and *rasp* while pointing my butt at their face but still would like the option to be pantsless with Pantsless as my name sake :P
    You. I like you.

Last edited by Somarlane; 2019-03-23 at 05:49 PM. Reason: image size
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    I just want the option to sheath my weapons on my Death Knight's back.

I hate finding some cool looking sword or axe, transmogging it, and it going to my friggin hips.

Ohh, look at my big strong orc with my sexy swords on my hips
    It’s especially bad when they clip into the ground as a result.

I just think that the weapon mogs should be altered to allow people to transmog weapons they can use. IE: Blood Dks dual wield, Frost DKs get a 2 gander, make a staff into a 1h and off hand, etc. Just as long as there is logic behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    What do you mean by: "THE FISH IS NOT FRESH?!"
    Wait! HOLD ON!!! Was that an Asterix reference? Would the battle then turn into a giant cloud of dust with random arms and legs popping out and end with everyone involved being locked in an awkward position where they have someone in a choke-hold with someone else is chewing their leg?

Bah, I can't transmog my gnome to look like Raandyyy? I want that gnome pantless look!

No shurt, no shues, no WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    I'm crying, I wanted them on my NB but they turned into granny panties in the 3D viewer smh

- - - Updated - - -

You actually can hide shoes, do you have these?
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=97901/g...ic-troll-shoes
    Yea, I've heard abour those but I just assumed the same looks didn't carry ovee to Alliance so I never bothered^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would love the option of transmogging other than what you can equip.
    Some great leather items would look really good on my lock :/

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Just incredible how truly stupid people can be. This player base doesn't disappoint me anymore, when it's more important to run around in underwear. Some psychotherapy to deal with your issues is highly recommended
    The only ones displaying immense levels of stupid behaviour are the idiots so single-minded they're busy believing that shit is mutually exclusive when it simply ain't. Kind of like how some people will say "but what about the kids in Africa??" when people are discussing child welfare in Western countries.

Have fun with that, but I'd suggest making a deal with McDonald's to get rid of some of that excess salt.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-03-24 at 02:21 AM.