Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Ah yes, whataboutism at its finest.

"But Christianity was murderous in the middle ages!"

You have one whitey carry out a terror attack (not in the name of religion btw) and all of a sudden we forget the the thousands in the west that have died at the hands of Islamic extremists.

- - - Updated - - -

OOoooh no better purge anyone who dare criticize a murderous ideology.
    I'm not talking about the Middle Ages. I'm talking this year.

Thousands died because of one very successful attack, else the white far right have killed more people in say the last 10 years.

Also stop pretending the main victims of terrorist attacks by muslims are europeans and the west.

Zero mention of this in German state propaganda

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Understanding the causes isn't justification...

But why the fuck do I try to educate stupid on the internet
    "Understanding" the cause like painting some stupid bullshit so far away from the issue deflecting the talk about who the people are and their motive. Actual terrorist attack planned potentially leading to civilian victims ...oooh its all about muh american imperialism.

But why the fuck do I reply to retarded sjws

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Is saying "the religion of peace!" not a deflection?
    Him saying that was his answer to the op, while it may not be right it was still his answer and on topic. Your shit is derailing and not on topic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowroxxor View Post
    Zero mention of this in German state propaganda
    Bullpoop. I have seen it on ZDF. Not sure what you call "German state propaganda" but I am afraid "RT Deutsch" isn't it.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, whataboutism at its finest.

"But Christianity was murderous in the middle ages!"

You have one whitey carry out a terror attack (not in the name of religion btw) and all of a sudden we forget the the thousands in the west that have died at the hands of Islamic extremists.

- - - Updated - - -

OOoooh no better purge anyone who dare criticize a murderous ideology.
    Don't get so triggered. Just following your train of thought. Are you friends with that coward in New Zealand?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

I'm not talking about the Middle Ages. I'm talking this year.

Thousands died because of one very successful attack, else the white far right have killed more people in say the last 10 years.

Also stop pretending the main victims of terrorist attacks by muslims are europeans and the west.
    No they haven't basically every large terrorist attack that has been politically motivated in recent times has come from fundamentalist islam. Most far right attacks much like far left attacks get very few people before getting stopped since they are largely unwilling to commit suicide to accomplish their goals and think they will get away with it. Once someone is willing to actually stay and die or even strap a bomb to themselves it becomes exponentially more difficult to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Don't get so triggered. Just following your train of thought. Are you friends with that coward in New Zealand?
    Why do you symathize with a murderous ideology?

10 islamists arrested on suspicion of planning an attack, yet, better not call out the ideology. That's racist.

Great logic there.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    You don't make small words, you use them. It's also no excuse not to use punctuation.

And what was your point in saying that?
    I notice you completely avoided responding to the actual point which is that certain sects of islam encourage disassociating people outside the religion with humanity and encourage viewing them as animals to be cut down. While there are also other religions that do that in most those sects are not dominant ones they kind of are in islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    No they haven't basically every large terrorist attack that has been politically motivated in recent times has come from fundamentalist islam. Most far right attacks much like far left attacks get very few people before getting stopped since they are largely unwilling to commit suicide to accomplish their goals and think they will get away with it. Once someone is willing to actually stay and die or even strap a bomb to themselves it becomes exponentially more difficult to stop them.
    Not in America.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's been more than that.

but nearly all of it is in the ass fuck middle of nowhere, like some shit down in africa or something.

christians do have more governmental power to oppress with in the west, with laws that target lgbt peoples. but even that's dying out. we've been under republican control for nearly three years now, and nothing has happened.
    I don't really care about the thread or all of this religious garbage but I just want to point out that Themius and several others in here are manipulating people in here, like you, to talk about Christians instead.

You need to learn when you're being manipulated into talking about something that you never intended to talk about, it's how they set up a stage primed for them to "win" an argument. Their goal here is to talk about anything but Muslims, recognize that and understand how they're manipulating you.

That being said, I'm going back on topic now. This whole thing is just again, the result of society and its influences, nothing more, nothing less. A vicious circle that doesn't stop. Everybody squabbles and debates about how it's this group of humans' fault or that group of humans' fault but none of them realize where the real cause of all this lies or they don't really want to know.

I got infracted and banned for trying to tell people that neither side are actually at fault and that the system that society operates by is to blame here. But it's true, you're fighting smoke and mirrors by fighting each other.
    Last edited by Ubermensch; 2019-03-24 at 01:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you symathize with a murderous ideology?

10 islamists arrested on suspicion of planning an attack, yet, better not call out the ideology. That's racist.

Great logic there.
    i guess with that sweeping logic we should made linear absolutes like "why do you sympathize with white people, their kids keep shooting up schools, lets ban them all from education".

in case you want to break out of the mold. not everyone follows the crazy idiots in the middle east, who enforce their religion on anyone, be it a muslim claimant or not. the ideology is actually very ABUNDANTLY clear on how the religion is an internal application, not an application on externals. People simply cherry pick and push their agenda be it the cowardly radicals or the racist shooters. If it was infact the actual ideology not the warped pieces of it that some weak minds call religion then you would find ALOT more than just 10.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I'd like to see them not attacking anyone. But why? Their aim is not to cripple US capability to act, they aren't an army. They want to sow terror. "If you blow up a truck full of soldiers, that's war. If you blow up a truck of civilians, everybody loses their mind!"
    Except they don’t attack basses. They are cowards and attack women and children at a Christmas market.

Not in America.
    Yes in America

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch View Post
    I don't really care about the thread or all of this religious garbage but I just want to point out that Themius and several others in here are manipulating people in here, like you, to talk about Christians instead.

You need to learn when you're being manipulated into talking about something that you never intended to talk about, it's how they set up a stage primed for them to "win" an argument. Their goal here is to talk about anything but Muslims, recognize that and understand how they're manipulating you.

That being said, I'm going back on topic now. This whole thing is just again, the result of society and its influences, nothing more, nothing less. A vicious circle that doesn't stop. Everybody squabbles and debates about how it's this group of humans' fault or that group of humans' fault but none of them realize where the real cause of all this lies or they don't really want to know.

I got infracted and banned for trying to tell people that neither side are actually at fault and that the system that society operates by is to blame here. But it's true, you're fighting smoke and mirrors by fighting each other.
    It's absolutely the fault of the wastes of air that advocate violence against their fellow man.

Thank god they still have the ability to do their job.
    Police on a roll lately, stopped an Islamist from burning 51 kids alive and now this. Pity the right wing terrorist attack happened and not stopped because it seems at least in the west, terrorist attacks have been going down a lot lately. Probably in part to ISIS getting its shit pushed in to this extent by Trump and Co. having something to do with it.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    i guess with that sweeping logic we should made linear absolutes like "why do you sympathize with white people, their kids keep shooting up schools, lets ban them all from education".
    Well for one, 'white people' aren't an ideology

Yes in America

- - - Updated - - -

It's absolutely the fault of the wastes of air that advocate violence against their fellow man.
    You're better than that, think back to how they were influenced when they were growing up and how they came to their current mindsets today.

If you attack the people, you're just cutting a head off a hydra, two more will replace it over and over again. It never ends until you go for the source of all the problems.

Well now you’re either lying or don’t know the numbers.
    Yes in America

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I can see Muslim extremists attacking America, we're basically at war with them. But I can't figure out why they would want to attack Germany.

Why do you think Muslims want to attack Germany?
    They're a Religion that has strong language in their holy book that quite obviously informs the reader that non-members of that Religion should be killed or enslaved.

Thank god Christianity neutered itself or you'd still have that bullshit from those guys too.

Islam, as we all know, is about 800 years behind the West right now. Even in their countries pumped full of oil money they still struggle to do things like let women drive cars. Qatar still has slaves, and so on.

So you put a large group of these people in a country full of non-believers, non believers who walk around on a vegan diet, with skinny jeans that crush their balls, reducing their testosterone count and making them basically non-fighters, despite being healthy and in their 20s. You think that take over isn't going to happen?

What about the women? Surrounded by women they deem sluts because you can see their hair, arms and occasionally in summer, their legs. You think you can value someone as an equal while your upbringing in a religion tells you that this person is a subhuman slut?

Really?

come now.

The religion of peace
    Reply from an usual ignorant twat.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-24 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming