Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    When pigs fly.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    When pigs fly.
    Pigs can already fly. Hogrus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Why would you force pure RNG with no solution when there is a perfectly fine working solution already?
    Why loot trading isn't pure RNG?

"Perfectly fine". If so why people are still whining about RNG?

There is nothing wrong with RNG sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by yngglf View Post
    It is bad. Begging people for gear is bad and disgusting, especially in LFR.

It is so bad that people have to make addons like personalloothelper to abuse the system which completely destroys the community of the game and spams in chat for no reason.
    It is. But that is a different issue to Master Looter.

Master Loot is good when the person distributing is fair and can be trusted. The problem is that trust is abused and hence its removal. I can see why they removed it from PUG groups and I think that it should be mandatory and cannot be changed.

For a guild, master looter preferable because it can help the guild to progress because it can distribute the gear where it is needed most. It does not mean it is fair. But that is what progression is. To progress as a group. Besides, people will get loot eventually since after a month, some bosses will be on farm.

Also loot trading could be balance killer for classes/specs since people might only invite other players with same type of gears in M+.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Besides, people will get loot eventually since after a month, some bosses will be on farm.
    Same thing true with personal loot system. You will get loot eventually after a month. Also a lot of gears are got through weekly tokens, not loot directly. If so, bonus roll gear should be traded as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    You better be a troll

Forced personal loot is a tumor in WoW when the only work around is the crappy ilvl restrictions... instead of just giving the loot

"Trials won't get loot and we deserve it"
    Trials always get loot
    Won't be from progress bosses likely but you can get showered with it. I have seen a player get 4pc and BiS weapon and trinkets in a single farm run. Plus why would we not want to give them gear??

Can someone give me a single positive aspect of the removal of our last way to control loot?
    Of course it's a troll, read his comments through the first page. Actually impressive he can type through all the dribble on the keyboard.

I assumed this was sarcasm. This is truly amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    At BlizzCon 2018, we talked about how we plan to keep loot trading in World of Warcraft Classic. We added loot trading in Wrath of the Lich King to solve a common problem: a player could accidentally loot an item meant for another player or give it to the wrong person using Master Loot.
    Master Loot is now removed (which I would say it is the best awesome CHANGE wow ever has). There is no reason loot trading still remains in the game.

Current Loot trading is only abused for gold/gear sellers to sell gears/mounts in raids for real cash which absolutely ruin the game.

DEATH TOWARDS LOOT TRADING!
    Loot trading is the reason master looter is gone. Master looter was ALSO abused for selling. Though, gaining a piece of gear you can't use but someone else could, you should be able to trade it.

Loot trading should be gone from the museum but not really a priority of mine.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    That is the problem of master loot. Now master loot is gone. No one will submit a ticket of "please give this player the loot, we accidentally gave it to this other one" anymore which means loot trading should be removed as well.

BTW, Loot trading leaves the problem "I gave the gear to the wrong person"

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know I am not part of a guild? Where is your evidence? I am in guilds sorry.
    If you raid with a guild you would know how important loot trading is, and how forcing everyone to use personal loot screws over these guilds, Master looter was always fine

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    If you raid with a guild you would know how important loot trading is, and how forcing everyone to use personal loot screws over these guilds, Master looter was always fine
    They are deserved to be screwed tbh.

My guild has no problem with personal loot.

Quote Originally Posted by kneehidude View Post
    This sounds like a thinly veiled "omg, I don't like it when people whisper me for my gear. Make it stop, Blizzard!" type post.
    Its more likely someone bitter about master looter wanting to make the looting system even worse than it is now just to watch the world burn. But lets be honest.. it looks more like a 30 post burner account that just created a thread to make people fight over pointless things. I mean the whole posting history is RIGHT in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are deserved to be screwed tbh.

My guild has no problem with personal loot.
    Most likely you're not in a mythic guild then.

Personal loot, is fine too, but master loot should be an option aswell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah cause this personal loot system is so fucking grand. I'm sure everyone has noticed that whenever you kill a boss, you see 4 people looting the same shit, cause the system is dumb and essentially rolls to see what drops, then if you're eligible for that item, rolls again to see if you get one. ML was great. It needs to come back. The only ones complaining about ML were those in pugs complaining that someone stole an item, or a trial crying that a main raider whos been in the guild for years who needed that item just as much as you got it over you. That literally got removed in Legion and PL was forced in pugs. Why remove it for guilds now?

Most likely you're not in a mythic guild then.

Personal loot, is fine too, but master loot should be an option aswell.
    Sorry. I was in multiple mythic guilds among multiple regions. I still remember we stuck in mythic argus for the entire expansion. Masterloot did not help us at all. Sorry. It sucks.

Not every guild is good for raiding. Removing master loot is an objectively good thing since no master loot = more bad guilds will disband. Guilds should not be designed for raiding.

These guilds which relied on addons like RCLootCouncil or EPGP should disband tbh.
    Last edited by yngglf; 2019-03-24 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Loot trading isn't going anywhere. If you're that annoyed that people ask you for stuff in LFR just go /dnd, don't reply or say no like a normal person.
    careful.

thats what people said about ML when first news appeared.

and now its gone and never returning.

removal of loot trading makes a lot of sense if they are working on more inteligent personal looting/upgrading systems.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    careful.

thats what people said about ML when first news appeared.

and now its gone and never returning.

removal of loot trading makes a lot of sense if they are working on more inteligent personal looting/upgrading systems.
    The difference was that rumor came from Blizzard. This news is coming from random letters put together with 30 posts on a burner troll account on MMO Champion. So while I won't say its impossible the odds are much farther out than they were with master loot.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    What is a "ded meme" and what defines "real classic"? Does it include 3 hr queues? Old graphics? the unplayable evening before maintenance?
    No problem tbh. These are great things. Unlike retails server it crashes for #132 every day. Sharding and CRZ shit everywhere. New models look so shit that people are making programs to bring back old models. It can't even handle 40 man raiding city and GMs are banning you for doing so.

Would you want Classic servers to start at the very first patch as of November 2004?
    Of course. That is one reason I don't want to play official classic server. Starting the game from 1.12 will screw the game. No first patch or the last patch is not neither true classic experience. No CRBG in 1.12 would screw the game as well.

1.0-1.12 are the entire lifespan of classic. Lack of any of them is not classic.

Will you get hypnotized so you forget everything and experience Classic as freshly as you did in 2004 / 2005 when you were a complete n00b?
    Do you play deliberately on a dial up connection and on an old PC?
    I don't understand why trolls like you would take something outside the game to be considered as "changes". If I am playing some games made in 20 years ago with my windows 10 PC. Can this be considered as "changes". No. Only trolls like you would treat this as changes.

Do you know even colorblind mode can be exploited to modify nameplates colors to gain unfair advantage? That is what happens on game like league of legends.
    Last edited by yngglf; 2019-03-24 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Why?
    I have basically wasted a dozen pieces of loot because of this

- - - Updated - - -

They will

Honestly the guild group requirement was as far as it needed to go
    No, they won't. They are quite happy with personal loot.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    At BlizzCon 2018, we talked about how we plan to keep loot trading in World of Warcraft Classic. We added loot trading in Wrath of the Lich King to solve a common problem: a player could accidentally loot an item meant for another player or give it to the wrong person using Master Loot.
    Master Loot is now removed (which I would say it is the best awesome CHANGE wow ever has). There is no reason loot trading still remains in the game.

Current Loot trading is only abused for gold/gear sellers to sell gears/mounts in raids for real cash which absolutely ruin the game.

DEATH TOWARDS LOOT TRADING!
    Account created this month - check.
    Inflammatory/trolling thread - check.

Two possibilities: You are just a troll (90% likely), or you are a genuinely awful player who is incapable of doing anything other than blaming the game and other players for your own catastrophic shortcomings (Also 90% likely). There's a pretty good chance you're both, and a very small chance you're neither.

But, I guess you got me to reply to your awful thread, so, congrats on the attention, bro. Hope it was worth it.

Spoken like a loot abuser who exploited others to gear himself and his buddies faster.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Spoken like a loot abuser who exploited others to gear himself and his buddies faster.
    Corruption exists everywhere. No reason to believe any guild is not corrupt.