Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    So instead of needing to pray to RNGesus for a single weapon you'd rather need to pray for 3 relics to accomplish the same thing? It's like you didn't even read the post you just responded to.
    I think he was talking about Artifact in general, not this Relic + AP's bull$#@%
    I for one, really liked the fact that we didn't have to worry about getting another weapon throught the ENTIRE expansion, and that's also why this expansion was the one where I played the most because I had a ton of alts and liked to play every specs and compare.
    Now with BfA, I'm having some troubles with some of the classes where they're still keeping their quest's weapons...

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Yeah I don't remember relics being too huge of a deal. Yes, Avenging Wrath was the ideal relic, but that was an issue with the talent more than the system. That said, I'd be OK with scrapping the relic system if they ever brought Artifacts back.

The great thing about Artifacts is that they follow the model of good game design: easy to play, difficult to master. Yes, every ret had Ashbringer. How many unlocked all the variants? There was almost always something new to achieve.
    If you were doing extremely high end content, relics mattered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Just like how some relics were total shit.

That's a vendor problem, not a problem with the weapons, if we had artifacts right now vendors for gear wouldn't magically appear to support them.

Not with mastery on it it wasn't (mastery was our worst stat for most of Leigon).

If the right relics dropped

Shows how much you know, that weapon sims very well for us... That weapon currently sims better for me than an equivalent ilvl Dawnbreaker...

You shouldn't claim a weapon is shit without actually having data on it, especially when that data is very easy to get.
    I would believe it sims better for patchwerk. I have a hard time believing it would sim better on any kind of aoe or cleave situation (like keys).

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldin View Post
    That is what we fucking need! Also 1h+Off-Hand... no matter if it is shield or book.
    Aye, I'd love OH to be on H Pally loot table... we can equip them, we can unlock their transmog if we get them in older content farming, but we can't get them for loot in current content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkusa View Post
    andddddd, back to back emissaries..

really enjoy the way it just ignores what spec you're looting for, very smart.
    those are from random world quests (world quests give a specific weapon, does not care about spec. While emisarry caches go to your spec)
    if you want one from world quests gotta wait till the emisarry

oh btw if you just do abit of pvp (a ton of the current event with garunteed win)
    you can just choose whatever weapon you want that is 375 from the pvp conquest trade
    so go do some casual pvp, warmode invasions, and you will get whatever 375 weapon you want in no time (did this for my alt who had just reached max level, chose this)

- - - Updated - - -

The game doesn't like me.
    World quest rewards are not tied to spec, they are set up ahead of time, and are usually meant to help for offspecs

- - - Updated - - -

I have had a 340 weapon for a while now, I just found it funny how on back to back emissaries I got two weapons, and both were Holy weapons, even though I was looting for Ret.
    OOOOOOH this was necroed, so sorry XD

yeah well hope you got your weapon!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

this is why artifact weapons were so good but many people cried over them because "mah grind mah immersion mah job"
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Hold F to pay respect

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."