10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    A lot of what exactly? This investigation and all the money spent on it could've been spent on something else. It's also has been Presidents who all have served both terms. I don't care how angry people get at this report, I'm not going to stop stating facts no matter how much you DON'T like them.
    "I'm totally independent, but will continue to shill bullshit recycled talking points like "ThE iNvEsTiGaTiOn CoSt So MuCh MoNeY"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Bingo. Which is why we need the Mueller report in Congress, which will end up leaked to us.

Without seeing the underlying details on how Barr arrived at his conclusion, we don't know what's actually true. And while he wasn't required to, Barr did not consult with Mueller over his final summary, meaning it's purely the opinion of Barr and we do not know what Mueller himself suggested or found. All we have is Barr's opinion of the situation with no backing evidence that has a slew of plot holes.
    "Here's how Bernie can still win the election..."

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

The summary makes it seem like he was even too stupid for the Russians. That's why they opted for Manafort and Stone.

Ive seen a lot of his supporters going for that angle. As if it somehow makes him look good

Innocent until proven guilty
    Guilty until proven innocent
    Guilty even after proven innocent! F*ck yeah, these are the true liberal democratic values!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop discussing eachother and discuss the topic at hand, there's plenty of material there to not have to resort to discussing other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "I'm totally independent, but will continue to shill bullshit recycled talking points like "ThE iNvEsTiGaTiOn CoSt So MuCh MoNeY"
    Yep i'm independent. Notice how chill you are when I'm on your side --- which is convenient for you. And don't think I haven't noticed the opinions of the past posts of us all.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Yeah the Mueller investigation might be over, but Trump and Teams' legal issues are going to be around for a while longer.
    Yet I keep referring to this...People in this thread, I don't know if serious or just trying to annoy people are like...well Trump is innocent...Trump wins 2020 because of this!!! Like Scroe mentioned the other day, this is just one proverbial battlefield and another will appear is soon coming up. This does not wash his hands clean, if anything makes it seem worse because they couldn't say more than "meh it could go either way due to interpretation"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only does it not exonerate him, it essentially doesn't exonerate Trump from the very investigation of collusion Mueller honestly made clear he couldn't find.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Yet I keep referring to this...People in this thread, I don't know if serious or just trying to annoy people are like...well Trump is innocent...Trump wins 2020 because of this!!! Like Scroe mentioned the other day, this is just one proverbial battlefield and another will appear is soon coming up. This does not wash his hands clean, if anything makes it seem worse because they couldn't say more than "meh it could go either way due to interpretation"...
    All Barr did was shift the battlefield from the DoJ to Congress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    They found a lot in 2 years, and how long did the bullshit email investigation last?
    The email investigation was anything but bullshit, unless by bullshit you mean the way the AG told the FBI to not charge her with gross negligence (according to testimonly by Lisa Page) or any of the other irregularities involved in the investigation.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

And boy does that look like it could be a bloodbath...

For the scores of Trump haters here who swear black and blue about this tin foil hat nonsense there are plenty of websites to get help from as your belief system recoils from reality.

Lifeline

SAVE suicide awareness and prevention

American foundation for suicide prevention

Please seek much needed help and advice. Also check for mental health centres in your region if its required as well. I might be a 'right winger' but I care for your mental well being during these constant hard times for you.

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-03-24 at 10:09 PM.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Quote Originally Posted by Veknazel View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty
    Guilty until proven innocent
    Guilty even after proven innocent! F*ck yeah, these are the true liberal democratic values!
    oh the irony

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which will get sat on like an Egg by Mitch until the Dems can get the Senate back. Unless this is one of those things that the House can independently vote on to make it public.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    They do need to do a debrief in front of congress. Make sure everyone is on the same page. Congress needs to see the full report in closed session. Anything less than that will appear to be a whitewash.
    Disagree.

This will just drag on the inevitable. Even if there is some cover up they will do just that...cover it up. The longer this drags out and the closer to 2020 this disaster sticks around, the worse off the Dems will be.

Just sweep it under the rug, show some humility and move on. Hopefully the mob is fickle with short memories, but the longer this goes on, the worse the stink will be.

Cut our losses and move on.

Which will get sat on like an Egg by Mitch until the Dems can get the Senate back. Unless this is one of those things that the House can independently vote on to make it public.
    The house does not need senate approval for a subpoena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    The house does not need senate approval for a subpoena.
    Thank you for the information. I'll admit, there are still parts of our sorta-convoluted legal system that I'm still spotty on.

The House can subpoena any information they want without Senate approval.

edit: Nadler is already working on getting Barr in front of his committee for questioning, which then opens up for subpoenas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The House can subpoena any information they want without Senate approval.
    See my above answer. Still, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Cut our losses and move on.
    /boggle

It's weird seeing someone say essentially say they don't want to see the evidence. Because the guy in trump's corner specifically saying the report does not exonerate him, should make you want to see the evidence, because they've clearly got more than is in the public sphere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..