Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neat a kelpie, I shall name it Annie and I shall eat it once it betrays and tries to killme

Pathfinder Part 2 achievement to unlock flying
    In Kul Tiras and Zandalar since the new area will be another Argus. Grats, you waited a year to uinlock flying only to be grounded again

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    In Kul Tiras and Zandalar since the new area will be another Argus. Grats, you waited a year to uinlock flying only to be grounded again
    You could fly in the Broken Shore which was 7.2. So you may be able to fly in Nazjatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    You could fly in the Broken Shore which was 7.2. So you may be able to fly in Nazjatar.
    Flying is usually only possible in zones that are part of the initial maps of an expansion. They may make an exception with nazjatar, but don't think they will.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not interested, try again Blizard. Flying in 9.0 might bring me back if there are no no-flying zones that is.

9.0 is a new xpac...

Nothing about class design nor the neckpiece mentioned.

Ooof.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Nothing about class design nor the neckpiece mentioned.

Ooof.
    It's literally just the blizzcon stuff and three qol changes mentioned in the q&a. Nothing really new or something to worry about.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Not interested, try again Blizard. Flying in 9.0 might bring me back if there are no no-flying zones that is.
    "Not interested" but took the time to read it and comment....

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So basically you want Blizzard to craft an entire plethora of zones with intricate details and quests....but give you the option to ignore all of it with flying? Get over it lol.

Oh look, flying right as they introduce a brand new pair of zones where we can't fly. You know, exactly like Argus. And they swore they learned their lesson with Argus and flying. Apparently that lesson was "do it again" >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    This news post comes out of nowhere.

I wonder if MMO-C knows something we don't? Maybe the PAX schedule??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaedis View Post
    Oh look, flying right as they introduce a brand new pair of zones where we can't fly. You know, exactly like Argus. And they swore they learned their lesson with Argus and flying. Apparently that lesson was "do it again" >.>
    Where are you reading that?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Hmm. Looks cool but for the love of all thats holy, let us fly there.

I thought the last Q&A would touch upon 8.2.

But then again we have 3 more months probably

Really haven't heard anything new since Blizzcon or anything about the new Azerite system.

So you may be able to fly in Nazjatar.
    Call me when "may" becomes "will"

15+ Year Old Account
    Native American looking heritage gear for tauren? What a surprise...

I mean, I'm hyped because #Azshara, but... isn't it a tad too soon to start hyping this? We don't even have the Crucible of Storms open yet and we're talking about what's to come.
    Also... is it concerning that they don't have a new Warfront planned for 8.2, the Warfront being a huge thing and what not?... Makes me think that they rushed Darkshore to make it playable during .1 ... I mean besides it justifying Tyrande's absence during the attack on Dazaralor, it was an episodic thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaedis View Post
    Blizz needs to give up on "unlocking" flying. Next xpac, just let us get max level, and let us have flying ffs. It's so stupid that we have to wait til the end of the xpac to fly
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot the neck piece changes

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    So basically you want Blizzard to craft an entire plethora of zones with intricate details and quests....but give you the option to ignore all of it with flying? Get over it lol.
    Is it better to fly over zones or for people to not even bother doing world quests because it's annoying and there is a low chance at anything of significant use?