Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am glad many of you don't work for blizzard.. be glad you will be able to fly in kul tiras and zandalar..

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect increase FPS issues. Nothing less.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah pretty much the new zone is argus 2.0 and yeah kul tiras and zandalar will be flying zone hopefully wont be painful to get to places on new island.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    You forgot the neck piece changes
    wtb neck xmog!
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will wait and see what the whole flying thing in terms of where one can fly, when we actually know more.. Rather than the usual circle jerking one sees on this forum..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    So basically you want Blizzard to craft an entire plethora of zones with intricate details and quests....but give you the option to ignore all of it with flying? Get over it lol.
    No actually we want Blizzard to craft an entire plethora of zones with intricate details and quests.... And give us a way to skip the 30-90 seconds trying to climb that stupid hill with wonky collision, for that one WQ we have already done 10+ times.

Also we want Blizzard to craft zones with 3 dimensional travel in mind every once in a while as well, and considering how often the flying crowed gets the shaft as it goes for current content, I'm more then happy to let the no fly crew eat rocks every once in a while, and "suffer" through a flying zone for one current patch *GASP*.

And lets be honest here blocking flying isn't getting people out in the world, it just funnels them all into the kill one guy quests as close to the flight paths as humanly possible, because no one wants to deal with anything else

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And another tiny raid. They half assing of this expansion just keeps going on.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    So basically you want Blizzard to craft an entire plethora of zones with intricate details and quests....but give you the option to ignore all of it with flying? Get over it lol.

No, Cathy Newman, I want them to do what they did in BC, WoTLK, Cataclysm, Pandaria

Flying over already seen content to reach content I'm interested to see is better than outright ignoring all the content because it's a pain in the ass to get to it.
    Last edited by Elim Garak; 2019-03-25 at 06:21 AM.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Really going by "the best of repeatable content" they don't mean waiting 72 hours for rare spawns as opposed to the much more superior rares that are manually triggered through player actions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to fly...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    No a tiny raid is Obsidian Sanctum and Ruby Sanctum, this new one is a decent enough size.. We can't always have 14 boss raids, hell some of the best raids didn't have many bosses in them..

10+ Year Old Account
    Uldir-8 bosses
    BoD- 9 bosses
    CoS- 2 bosses
    AeP- 8 bosses
    Final raid- 11 bosses.

38 bosses in total. Just a guess, but probably close.

Cata had 28 bosses.
    WoD had 30 bosses.
    MoP had 42 bosses.
    Legion had 40 bosses.

Not going to count Wrath/TBC because it was the era of complete raid or die and had a good bit more bosses than modern WoW.

So BFA likely has 36-42 bosses depending on how large the final raid is. Totally average.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like big stuff right? But they will timegate the shit out of zones so it would feel like we get nothing substantial over the weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    some people are just delusional about there hate of the game at this point.
    lol self awareness=0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

In what world is 8 bosses a tiny raid? Yeah sure its not Ulduar or anything but an 8 boss raid is fairly average rather than tiny.

Here I hoped at first glance it’s some new info. Meh.
    Also I’m really doubtful about this point control feature. It will most probably suck balls.

The higly regarded Wrath of the Lich King had really tiny reads.

I kinda like the non-flying it actually makes the whole world more alive.

Also, the patch is believed to go live on 28th of May.
    Last edited by Smeller; 2019-03-25 at 07:18 AM.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Looking forward to it. Very hope it would be much better, than initial BFA content. And finally real BFA's story will be released. Tauren heritage armor - is also one of those things, I'm looking forward. But at the same time I have some doubts about it. A year without flying - is the longest period of time in Wow's history, except Vanilla. What kind of content 8.2 will provide? Another PVP-biased crap? Or more PVEish content this time? How long will it take to earn Pathfinder Part II for players, who will buy BFA after 8.2 release? Many questions.

15+ Year Old Account
    who is queen azshara?

New dungeon is mythic only? Has blizzard literally learned nothing from before? Basically repeating the same mistake again. This isn't about how easy mythic is to get a group for or that aspect, it's about WHY they made it mythic. We all know they're going to change it into a heroic after a few months. It's just so dumb.