Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Says the guy that insulted people and acted all belligerent because no one would answer his obvious non question .
    Why should i care?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Why should i care?
    You are still posting so, you still fucking care, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You are still posting so, you still fucking care, apparently.
    You going to tell me why i should care?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

You going to tell me why i should care?
    If you don't care, STOP FUCKING POSTING.

If you don't care, STOP FUCKING POSTING.
    Thought you wouldn't. I wish you would though. Also why do you think using caps would make me do...anything..for you?

Thought you wouldn't. I wish you would though. Also why do you think using caps would make me do...anything..for you?
    For someone that doesn't care, you sure do post a lot for supposedly not caring.

For someone that doesn't care, you sure do post a lot for supposedly not caring.
    If you even were willing to read, let alone if you had read, ive already said im open to being informed why i should care. that's why i asked the question. You and others like you who seem to think asking questions is wrong and bad and evil or some other ridiculous notion. you all keep trying to quiet me. I don't know why, i think its a pretty stupid behavior of you all. But your free to do it. I as well am free to keep telling you i wish to know why i should care about this issue. Thanks for your time Orbitus. i know you are really busy and all.

Images of people holding severed heads (kathy what's her name) and people posting images of putting kids through wood chippers because they wore red hats, and one side thinks they are better that the other, what BS....

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Images of people holding severed heads (kathy what's her name) and people posting images of putting kids through wood chippers because they wore red hats, and one side thinks they are better that the other, what BS....
    You have effigies and tweets, meanwhile we have actual terrorists that have sent bombs and actually fucking killed people on your side.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have effigies and tweets, meanwhile we have actual terrorists that have sent bombs and actually fucking killed people on your side.
    To further push this point you have at least two people in this very thread who justified the actions of the mosque shooter because "Evil Muslims".
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you even were willing to read, let alone if you had read, ive already said im open to being informed why i should care. that's why i asked the question. You and others like you who seem to think asking questions is wrong and bad and evil or some other ridiculous notion. you all keep trying to quiet me. I don't know why, i think its a pretty stupid behavior of you all. But your free to do it. I as well am free to keep telling you i wish to know why i should care about this issue. Thanks for your time Orbitus. i know you are really busy and all.
    She may be a public figure and should have been prepared for some level of hatred due to being in the public eye and her ideological leanings, but she appears to not have been quite prepared for the sheer volume of hatred she has received. If you're new to a game, you may have some idea about how things are, but the reality may be quite different. Her staff were also not quite prepared for the levels of threats they are receiving, and perhaps they are not as new to the game as one might think? With increased volume comes an increased chance of someone actually being serious.

Also, the implication that death threats are acceptable due to being in the public eye or espousing ideas that others might find unpopular should concern you. Receiving death threats because you challenge someone's ideas appears to be a growing problem, which has the potential to turn into a culture of violence. When this happens people become desensitized and crimes go unreported and criminals avoid jail.

YOU should be concerned because it is a violation of people's human rights.
    No-one is immune to the threats of violence.
    Ignoring it is justifying it being done to yourself or those you care about.
    Dehumanising people is just one part of making them acceptable targets for violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadion View Post
    She may be a public figure and should have been prepared for some level of hatred due to being in the public eye and her ideological leanings, but she appears to not have been quite prepared for the sheer volume of hatred she has received. If you're new to a game, you may have some idea about how things are, but the reality may be quite different. Her staff were also not quite prepared for the levels of threats they are receiving, and perhaps they are not as new to the game as one might think? With increased volume comes an increased chance of someone actually being serious.

Also, the implication that death threats are acceptable due to being in the public eye or espousing ideas that others might find unpopular should concern you. Receiving death threats because you challenge someone's ideas appears to be a growing problem, which has the potential to turn into a culture of violence. When this happens people become desensitized and crimes go unreported and criminals avoid jail.

Dehumanising people is just one part of making them acceptable targets for violence.
    The fact that so many Trump supporters are justifying and defending the people sending the death threats is as disgusting and terrifying as the existence of the death threats themselves.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8833751.html

So, Republicans are so scared of a 29 year old Latina, that wants to change the country for the better, that she receives so many death threats that they have to train her staff for possible attacks on her or her staff. I hope they are tracking these people down and prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law.

- - - Updated - - -

Ben Stein even compared her to Stalin and Hitler.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...=.55f1a5007c6b
    I hope they find people who make death threats, coward tactic, and I never agree silencing people by violence. Hell you would think most Republicans would be thrilled to have her, she's the gift that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadion View Post

Yep absolutely she was unprepared and it shows. I'm not going to care about someone else not being prepared for obvious obstacles that are in her way. I've never once implicated that death threats are OK or cool or fine, thanks for that bit of bullshit in my direction. What i have implied is that they should be expected! Humans are not nice creatures that want to help others, at least not unless they feel the return is beneficial them in some way. we are predators, hatred is as old a humanity. The cloth of civility that we wrap ourselves up in today is paper thin and if you want to punch holes through it with ideological words....well you get what leaks out. As to the threats themselves, the article makes it clears shes not in danger, and if they are legit the authorities will take them serious. So what is there to care about? that anyone gets death threats? Might as well get upset that that you have to kill life to survive.

My side huh, in the topic of this tread it was threats, but it's extremest like you that just fuel the extremest on the other side, both are part of the problem.
    *for those that follow kinda like the joker exist with out the batman story line.

My side huh, in the topic of this tread it was threats, but it's extremest like you that just fuel the extremest on the other side, both are part of the problem.
    *for those that follow kinda like the joker exist with out the batman story line.
    Posting on a forum causes people to make bombs! It's your fault!

Seriously?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Lol, you’re really doing a terrible job trying to come off as reasonable here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Posting on a forum causes people to make bombs! It's your fault!

Seriously?
    People posting on the news almost as a reflex blaming white privilege to people (even to black guy) builds resentment you keep telling someone they are shit, and all the problems are their fault, what results do you expect will come of it.

dumbasses fueling the fire on both sides and too stupid to see it.

People posting on the news almost as a reflex blaming white privilege to people (even to black guy) builds resentment you keep telling someone they are shit, and all the problems are their fault, what results do you expect will come of it.
    Sounds like those people have problems and those problems are their fault and not because people posting about the news.

It's the internet's fault!

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Sounds like those people have problems and those problems are their fault and not because people posting about the news.

It's the internet's fault!
    weak will dumb-asses fault, and the news on both sites knowing they can make money off it. *peace does not sell news.

An both sides are guilty of it.