Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

SAS hero wipes out 30 ISIS terrorists with grenade launcher

AN SAS soldier killed at least 30 IS gunmen with an automatic grenade launcher.

The incident was part of a last ditch battle with the terrorist group in Syria, the Daily Star Sunday can reveal.

The militants have been given repeated chances to surrender but most refused, preferring to die as “martyrs”.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...enade-launcher

Did you ever seriously consider joining the military?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I am too lazy for that shit, but I respect anyone willing to die for my country.

They sure chose death, but I see no reason to celebrate him as a hero.

I retired from the military, so yeah, it crossed my mind a time or two.

I served because i had to, but consider myself lucky to never have to touch a gun again.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 1/2 years. Out early for Christmas.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

No, but I respect anyone willing to die for the interests of rich people.

How is he a hero? He killed 30 other humans from a safe spot with a grenade launcher. Obviously ISIS is a horrific organization but the people n it are still real people with families and a lot of bad experiences that took them to this point in life. The moment we reduce them to cannon fodder and a "fuck yeah" we are no better than they are.

To be clear, I am not saying that the guy did something wrong but it really is not something we should celebrate.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried when I was 18 but failed the medical, such is life unfortunately..

served till Obama's START II reduced the budget for nukes and i was let go... life has been a bitch since..
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Mk19s rain hate and discontent at an accelerated rate.
    Not going to lie, I always wanted to pop someone in the chest with one of these before arming range.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    How is he a hero? He killed 30 other humans from a safe spot with a grenade launcher. Obviously ISIS is a horrific organization but the people n it are still real people with families and a lot of bad experiences that took them to this point in life. The moment we reduce them to cannon fodder and a "fuck yeah" we are no better than they are.

To be clear, I am not saying that the guy did something wrong but it really is not something we should celebrate.
    He is a hero that deserves a medal.

He did the world a great service by getting rid of the murderous, rapists, child molesters, terrorists, kidnappers that are ISIS. FUCK YEAH! The crimes committed against Yezidis amount to war crimes and may even rise to crimes against humanity.

Anyone that commits such acts is definitely cannon fodder. Grenade launcher is too soft death for them.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

And then he pissed on the corpses or tortured the POW... the US Army is just disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Not unless the U.S were at war or being attacked then I would. Otherwise anything I the military I already know or can learn on my own.

Except fly an F16 that be fun.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    And then he pissed on the corpses or tortured the POW... the US Army is just disgusting.
    He's a Brit, hence SAS and a UK source. Try reading the article next time.

I wonder how long it takes before leaks come out that 90% killed were women and children lol,we all know and have been shown this is almost always the case with these killings,most are always innocent civilians,they even shot down childrens hospitals from red cross lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm 30 ....

Killing Spree (5 kills) > Rampage (10 kills) > Dominating (15 kills) > Unstoppable (20 kills) > Godlike (25 kills) > Massacre (30 kills)

They did refuse to surrender so realy i dont see any mercy here.
    Well maybe one person wanted to, but the hive mind took over.

Also if the ISIS show the Us military the red flag (wich is banned by Hague Convention), we would probaly know this.

Other reason could be a fake surrender.
    But since this news is more or less Usa propaganda, we will never know unless there was some other contry reported on site where combat happened.
    Also soldiers could just make up the number (by dragging enemy corpses and then fireing a grenate in that building).

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice shootin’ Tex.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

I've been in the army, but killing a group of martyrs wasn't my motivation for it. Well, ISIS soldiers are brainwashed, psycho scum, so I don't feel about their demise, but I wouldn't call their executioner a hero, or the slaughter itself a celebration. Just some dirty work to make the world a little better place for normal people.
    Mother pus bucket!