Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Looks cool. Quite a lot of content by the looks of things.
    Two new zones, a raid, a mega dungeon, new main story quests, rework on the neck was promised right? Heroic warfronts sounds like what a lot of people were asking for, and some pvp stuff.

Honestly sounds good, I just really hope it’s not all gated behind 10 weeks, with 5 quests to do per week in the new zones or something. That’d really spoil it.

Also Vashj’ir is one of my favourite zones in the game so hopefully it’s got some nice visuals.

Also shout out to the Tuaren heritage Armor, looks great.

What happened to the new Worgen and Goblin models? Thought those were coming in 8.2 also.

Might re-sub to play the actual first (and probably / hopefully last) BfA major patch.

Meanwhile I will let my boat sub run out. It is actually perfect timing because they killed my main source of enjoyment (twinks) with the new separation of xp-on and xp-off and 50min queues / or bugged never pop bg queues.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Might re-sub to play the actual first (and probably / hopefully last) BfA major patch.

Meanwhile I will let my boat sub run out. It is actually perfect timing because they killed my main source of enjoyment (twinks) with the new separation of xp-on and xp-off and 50min queues / or bugged never pop bg queues.
    You were still leveling through BG's? I thought that was removed a long time ago. I actually used to do that a lot until WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Also what an actual spit in the face to oldschool Warcraft fans making Crestfall an Island Expedition.

Crestfall was never an important location. It featured once in the campaign and is listed on the map, that's about it. It's about as forgettable as 'Northeron'.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Crestfall was never an important location. It featured once in the campaign and is listed on the map, that's about it. It's about as forgettable as 'Northeron'.
    Northeron is basically just the northern part of Twilight Highlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Worgen and Goblin updates are planned for 8.2.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    They should be in 8.2.5 iirc
    Ah, thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are we getting playable Manlocs?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jargathnan View Post
    Can’t wait! Bring it on! Especially the flying... I’ve withheld from really pushing my army of alts because of how convenient flying makes that experience.
    Withheld by what? I have 13 toons at 120 with 400+ ilvl on all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    This world, anything less than a dozen bosses isn't worth doing being released, open your eyes!
    I have written nothing about bosses and the raid??
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Arawrabearialis View Post
    What happened to the new Worgen and Goblin models? Thought those were coming in 8.2 also.
    8.2.5 yes.
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

I never understood the heavy gating of flying in WoW. After quitting and playing FF XIV instead, I've seen a system that feels much, much better, which isn't just game mechanics, but also story related reasons why you can't fly right away.

When you get to a new zone, you have to attune to the weather currents to be able to fly there. There's a bunch of them scattered around the zone in manually picked spots, and some tied to main and side quests. This means you have to do the main story, a couple of side quests and explore the zone, then boom, you can fly there, you've seen and experienced the zone, now you can move as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Imagine you are in a FANTASY MMORPG and you turn into a bird and fly away!
    Flying became for me the most important feature in this game because of flying druids.
    Now it's just pathetic!
    But they have sure enough subscriptions and money. They don't need more.
    /hands you an extra roll of Reynolds's Wrap

Looks like you might need this, bud.

It amazes me the gymnastics people will perform as they make up their conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by malibuchick View Post
    His personal preference, obviously. Kind of what "I've withheld" means.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post

Did you also unsub during legion until ToS? Im genuinely curious how the mind of the WoW equivalent to a crossfitter/vegan works aside from the "im unsubbed and im going to make sure you know it".

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    They've been doing that since Cataclysm, so yes, that is very likely.
    Uh what? You could fly immediately in cataclysm.

15+ Year Old Account
    So when? ETA 8.2 ??

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    So when? ETA 8.2 ??
    probabbly near june or july

Remodeled goblins as playable murlocs? Wow Blizzard is getting really desperate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malibuchick View Post
    I have held back from pushing my 20 alts to max level until flying. Literally all I am saying. Good job, you enjoy the leveling experience more than I do and are willing to grind it out. I’m unsure what your point is?