Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The last thing Nefarious Tea saw before he died.

Spoiler: 

7+ Year Old Account
    Night 1 ended and everyone appears more or less the same as they were the day before.

You have 72 hours for Day 2.

Majority lynch is in effect. With 12 players it takes 7 to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Day 1 part 2: Electric Boogalo.

No kills is interesting. Got some ideas in my head about possible makeup. I will cut a bitch if we've got a poisoner though.

I know I was part of the problem (I was out all day sunday cause I switched my saturday and sunday schedules up), but the lack of action at the EoD, and no more votes / unvotes after midday Saturday (#45 and 47) was just...odd. All that talk with Danner / Graeham, and the possible Graeham train just up and died.

Wow; it's D2 already and not one player has died? I'm guessing either the scum were saddled with one shots/special win conditions that they are hanging on to until they are guaranteed to hit their target, or they simply managed to hit a protected target.

10+ Year Old Account
    And its day one again! Haha. At work still. Few more hours than its my weekend. #shiftworkerlife

Mornings. How about a lynch today?

vote: Graeham

That said, there's like ... around 9 of you that had votes that could be moved to secure a lynch last night. I'd like to say I don't want excuses... but I think I do.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Graeham already claimed. Why do you think he's lying?

5+ Year Old Account
    Well, I can safely rule out Danner as lacking in an investigation role. If he'd investigated me, he'd receive an innocent result. That wouldn't completely excuse me as I could be immune to investigations, but if Danner wants to push a lynch on me today I say we let him. If only because I'm kind of curious to see how he reacts when he sees that I have been telling the truth about everything I have said so far.

I don't believe Danner is scum, for what that's worth. Just paranoid and prone to tunnel vision. I guess the best way to sum up my situation would be to say that I don't want to be a distraction. We need information and if my flip is what serves to provide it, then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Not because of his claim, but because of his buddying.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Not because of his claim, but because of his buddying.
    I do that frequently, regardless of alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Just paranoid and prone to tunnel vision. I guess the best way to sum up my situation would be to say that I don't want to be a distraction. We need information and if my flip is what serves to provide it, then so be it.
    You always claim people are tunnel visioning when they are pushing you
    Also if you are town then you should not want to be lynched, day 1 ended with two votes on you and the same player who pushed you day 1 is pushing you again, yet you pretty much just surrender and claim you don't want to be a distraction?

See what bothers me is that if you are town then you are pretty much saying you want to get lynched because Danner, whos alignment you don't know, wants to lynch you. I'm not sold on you being scum, especially given you often try to pull this martyr crap often as town but jesus christ.
    How confident are you that Danner is town? I'm not saying he is scum, but you are pretty much treating him as confirmed town by saying you would prefer to be lynched rather than "distract" him. You are obviously trying to appeal to emotions, however that isn't a really a scumtell for you.

So if you are town, then I'd much rather prefer you begin to contribute to the game rather than talking about how people shouldn't want to lynch you because you contribute, I'd also prefer you stopped with the childish "i cant wait to see how u feel when i flip town!111", especially because you don't realise people simply don't care. They have never cared before so I am not sure what you believe it's going to happen, if you get mislynched it is pretty much your own fault.

If you are scum then I don't really care except I think you are being a terrible teammate. The thing is you usually try a bit harder as scum which is actually the main reason I'm not sure any of this is coming from a graeham scum perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, although given we no lynched we are basically just replaying d1.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Does that mean you believe the claim?

- - - Updated - - -

@dupti: No real read on Marack, honestly. I can't say there is much to be read there.
    Hm, see the thing that bothered me is that as soon as Graeham's became an actually wagon he moved his vote while he continued (please note that he did this after I asked you though) to question/push Graeham in #65.
    Marack can pretty much park his vote on Graeham day 1 without anyone questioning him. I'm not sure why he would feel the need to move it especially not when he moved his vote to a player with 0 votes on him and he provided no reasoning for unvoting or voting on Virothe.

I'm not sure what to make of you not even noticing. Probably nothing but for some reason it does bother me a little, especially given chose to call out people for not helping secure a lynch on Graeham today.
    Last edited by dupti; 2019-03-26 at 08:51 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    You always claim people are tunnel visioning when they are pushing you
    Also if you are town then you should not want to be lynched, day 1 ended with two votes on you and the same player who pushed you day 1 is pushing you again, yet you pretty much just surrender and claim you don't want to be a distraction?
    Sometimes I claim that. Not always. Sometimes.

Not being lynched would be the ideal outcome, you're right - but I'm not wasting my energy anymore. As Cruelle pointed out, I haven't been lynched on D1 for quite some time. Yet it isn't for lack of people trying to get me lynched on D1. They almost always back off, though. That leads to one of two outcomes. A no lynch or someone else randomly being piled on during the last few hours of the game day.

In this game, it ended up being a no lynch. Which benefits scum immensely. I'm genuinely tired of seeing it happen. As Town, anyway. As Scum I'd be grinning right now because it'd benefit my team. So we're set for a repeat of D1.

@Marack why did you change your day 1 vote?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham II grae bae bae, you are constantly a target because it's easier to get talking with you and more likely than not you'll pull something like "woe is me" and either guilt enough people too not vote you, or just die without resistance. Though the latter isn't happening very much lately because inactivity. But the goal is that you die, even if it's at detriment of the games sake. Seeing as we're repeating Day one, literally, I'm not surprised Danner has gone for you again. There wasn't much of push on you day one, as in there was no real throttle, meaning that you could be scum as you had no real threat of lynch, scum didn't want too vote you off [Theory].

With that in mind, its whether I believe this theory too be true. I don't exactly. I'm sceptical. Last day wasn't totally useless, as we could perhaps determine by places of votes who is aligned with you or not. If you aren't scum then it throws shade on Danner. Also there might be protect role and they might know someone who is innocent right now too.

But I believe this day phase should be between either Graeham or Danner.

@Crackleslap: While we're randomly casting aspersions; have you a good excuse to leaving your vote on Crissi yesterday, and do nothing about helping secure a lynch?

5+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather be lynched over Danner. He's overthinking things and being paranoid, though if I end up getting lynched I'll flip as a VT. That shouldn't result in the 'lazy' route of people then conveniently condemning Danner to being lynched next.

I also disagree with the idea that today should be between the pair of us as a potential lynch. Marack has already been brought up as a target so by virtue of that happening it's between the three of us at the very least.

I could go for Marack, under the assumption that Marack was trying to distance himself from a train being formed.
    If that helps secure a lynch, I will most certainly switch.

But I'd much prefer voting Graeham. I don't consider that Marack read particularly good (if you want to avoid getting attention as scum, unvoting on a brooding train isn't gonna succeed in that, and I don't consider Marack incompetent), and it is most importantly a read that is clashing with my read on Graeham.

Either way, input from Marack would be good.

I could go for Marack, under the assumption that Marack was trying to distance himself from a train being formed.
    If that helps secure a lynch, I will most certainly switch.

But I'd much prefer voting Graeham. I don't consider that Marack read particularly good (if you want to avoid getting attention as scum, unvoting on a brooding train isn't gonna succeed in that, and I don't consider Marack incompetent), and it is most importantly a read that is clashing with my read on Graeham.

Either way, input from Marack would be good.
    Is it really clashing with your read though? Is the only explanation you can come up with for Marack's unvote (if Marack is scum) that he tried to avoid getting attention?
    What about if both of them are scum? This was pretty much the main reason I asked you d1, because I feel like if you are pushing on Graeham and believe he is scum you should have noted the unvote, but you seemed to ignore it and now again you have still not considered it a possibility.
    I am not saying they are necessarily buddies, but I certainly can not rule it out and I believe it could explain Marack's unvote, but I'd really like to hear from him first.
    I do however find it a bit strange how you haven't really considered it. It actually kind of made it feel a bit more like you were tunneling to me but meh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Not being lynched would be the ideal outcome, you're right - but I'm not wasting my energy anymore. As Cruelle pointed out, I haven't been lynched on D1 for quite some time. Yet it isn't for lack of people trying to get me lynched on D1. They almost always back off, though. That leads to one of two outcomes. A no lynch or someone else randomly being piled on during the last few hours of the game day.
    Its because the constant whining any time you have a D1 vote on you... people think you would stop this :method" of defense at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    @Marack why did you change your day 1 vote?
    As much as I dislike Graeham's crying about having votes, there was more content and contribute (with regards to people forming reads and opinions) then there was with Virothe and his few posts/pictures. I found keeping Virothe in the game more detrimental then keeping graeham.

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm a person of interest for removing my vote from Graeham... then what about all the people sitting on anyone with 1 vote or...

No Votes(3) - Shinela(#1), Val the Moofia Boss(#1), Crissi(#47)
    Hell, it is d1 all over again... everyone should be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    As much as I dislike Graeham's crying about having votes, there was more content and contribute (with regards to people forming reads and opinions) then there was with Virothe and his few posts/pictures. I found keeping Virothe in the game more detrimental then keeping graeham.
    So you do not find Graeham suspicious?

If I'm a person of interest for removing my vote from Graeham... then what about all the people sitting on anyone with 1 vote or...
    Definitely, you obviously do not deserve all the blame for a no lynch, my vote was parked on you all day so I obviously was not much of a help either.
    However the main difference is that you moved your vote from the only formed train during the day (not entirely sure how close to deadline we were) and put it on a player who had 0 votes on him, providing no reasoning and not really trying to push it. I think this is more a case of actively working against modified majority, whereas the other no votes and parked votes like mine can easily be explained by being afk, not really caring, not thinking their vote matters, not wanting to lynch someone day 1 or whatever, obviously it's an anti town thing to do and as of late I often end up parking my vote day 1 which I will gladly admit is not very pro town but I do think there is a difference between that and actively working against modified majority