Poll: Did you rejoin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I am waiting for Naz'jatar. Now I don't have enough time for WoW.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Some people just can't accept that the majority don't like the state of the game right now I guess.
    Just like some people cant accept that some people actually like the game as it is or its flaws are minor.
    Just like some people wave with “majority” number and noone actually knows how big that “majority” is.
    Just like some people refuse to admit historical fact that forums are populated with unhappy people while happy people dont go to forums and just play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played free weekend but didt decide yet to take sub. Maybe? But i know if i will back i could play max month after this ill get bored :P

Quote Originally Posted by Weallscream View Post
    Those who voted yes surely already played the xpac. In no way someone sane would return to that crap.
    ppl are enjoying different things, for me its not a crap, beside Artifact Power/Azerite Power.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, i didn't even log during that free time
    my problem wasn't money to pay for sub in first place, i payed for wow non stop for ages and i don't regret it (except maybe 3 months of my 6 months play during WoD era), my problem was the game itself, and they didn't change the game
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't even aware that they had the free weekend outside of when I had to log in for unrelated reasons and saw I could log in to my level 120's.. So I did for 5 minutes then logged off again. My current plan is still to return in 8.3.5 and blitz the content in a month or two before 9.0 releases, and then pray that classes feel more inspired in 9.0

How can it convince anybody? It's like a terrible pizza place offering you a free pizza delivery. Thanks, but that doesn't make it any less terrible.

Playing something else right now, I could have considered trying the free week-end, mainly for nostalgia, if I didn't have a crappy internet connection which would have taken me 3 days just to update the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    So you basically could have bought the race changes any time...

The only way I am resubbing is if they give nelves a new capital and a decent character model and remove those silly worgen spell animations, aaaaand give me back my sweet spell casting sounds instead of those metallic-wooden farts we now have for spell sounds.
    no, you can't. you need an active sub to buy, and currently they are on sale.
    if you wanted to "save" you'd need to sub to buy race changes.

I didn't leave, so no, it didn't convince me to come back. I did get all my new alts in my guilds, so that was nice. Also found out almost every account had an unknown level 90 on it. Didn't remember them, weren't in any of my guilds, it was weird. No idea where they came from, but I took the 150 gold from all of them and added them to the guilds.

No. I logged in to unlock Zandalari, classes are still shit and the world is deader then it was when I left. Did the Drazalor lfr and saw that was just a meh raid. Won't be back
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    no, you can't. you need an active sub to buy, and currently they are on sale.
    if you wanted to "save" you'd need to sub to buy race changes.
    Oh, thanks, I didn't know that.

lol no , the game is not worth shit right now
    edit : in hindsight i would have loved being a +1 in the stats of people who came back for free but didn't stick
    Last edited by valax; 2019-03-26 at 07:48 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. But it's was fun to test my hunter and warlock. They still seemed more than viable and fun to play.
    All spec of Druids seemed great as well.
    Didn't have enough time to goof around with the rest of my alt army.
    Maybe someday I will come back.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    I was convinced to resurrect my old main on my inactive account, bought some tokens and spent blizz balance to transfer her to my active account.
    /s

Logged in, did my night elf quest line, enjoyed nocturnal Darkshore alot, and logged out. My item level is under 300 so the content would be challenging if i had to actually do the quests by myself! I didn't though, Tyrande and the other nightelves, kept calling me champion while clearing the overtuned for my item level mobs, so i could complete the quests!
    The game was actually encouraging me not to gain aggro (thus doing virtually nothing) to stay alive, since the few times i opened with a couple of whirls i got a proper spanking and died.
    By being a good boy i completed the quest, felt like being properly spoonfed "experiences" and logged out quietly from this theme park of a game.

Nope, i played for all of 1hr 35min and got bored, had this awesome motivation to finally start a holy priest, level it and go back and do all the things i missed, but the motivation died around lvl 9

Got game updated, ran around a bit, logged out again.
    Is there any fix to this seasick movement thing? IIRC that was a thing >2 years ago when I last played, but I couldn't remember if there was a way to cure it, and I felt how wrong the game was rubbing me just staring at it compared to pre-Cata.

No. Maybe in last patch.

Free weekend was a disaster from what I can tell. It offered next to nothing new for people to experience as the big one. Then most of the videos, streams, and forums had the shadow of a ban wave based on Blizzard fucking up product delivery with the cherry on top of the community ripping each other apart over it. Over all the only message I could see coming from it was "We got nothing new, we still fucking up, and you can hear about it from everyone on your weekend back.. oh.. and everyone still acts like dicks". Well played.