Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Can't frickin' wait!

The transmog opportunities alone are going to keep me busy for quite some time!

I said I'd consider playing again when flying was put in, but if the new stuff is an underwater zone where I can't use it anyway.... ehhhhh, maybe I'll just wait for 9.0

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    MMO forums are full of nothing but pessimistic trash so I am sure you're amongst good company at the very least.
    Hey, there was no need to insult me...

Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    Call me pessimistic... but I fear this content comes too late.
    I know one thing to not expect in 8.2, my subscription
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    I said I'd consider playing again when flying was put in, but if the new stuff is an underwater zone where I can't use it anyway.... ehhhhh, maybe I'll just wait for 9.0
    did u read the blizzcon info????? the zones arent underwater lol, go rewatch Blizzcon

10+ Year Old Account
    So the same cancer systems and stale ass classes but with NEW TRANSMOGS!! POGGERS

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    And another tiny raid. They half assing of this expansion just keeps going on.
    With 3 months "seasons", there is no way to have bigger raids anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    So basically you want Blizzard to craft an entire plethora of zones with intricate details and quests....but give you the option to ignore all of it with flying? Get over it lol.
    Like MoP? You know... nobody complained about flying existing in MoP yet now you all think this "argument" makes so much sense. In an MMO no less, that is based on repetition that is supposed to get easier with time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sageless View Post
    In general larger raids have been more enjoyable
    Says you. Big raids burn me out where we redo the first 10 bosses every week on farm to get to the next few. I prefer 7 boss raids.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'm surprised people haven't go like ''Makrura, Gilbin, and Sea Giants Horde allied races condfirmed!''. Gotta keep the meme up
    Only the Giblin make sense in that regard. An allied race always is a variation of an already existing playable race. The Makrura and Sea Giants would be totally new races. That's why it was always ridiculous that ppl pushed for vulpura and sethrak to be allied races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Like MoP? You know... nobody complained about flying existing in MoP yet now you all think this "argument" makes so much sense. In an MMO no less, that is based on repetition that is supposed to get easier with time.
    The landscapes are current content, so there should be no flying. With 8.2 we get a new area so the old area will have flying enabled. It's as you say but not like you want.

On the tiny raid issue:
    Around 8 bosses is the optimal size because it can be too much. We all got older and some of us have responsibilities now and can't play every day for 7 hours. Also if you repeat the same things in your job you don't want that in your free time as well. I may have to stop raiding if Blizz brings out a raid that requires 4 raid days per ID.
    Last edited by Smeller; 2019-03-27 at 12:30 PM.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Says you. Big raids burn me out where we redo the first 10 bosses every week on farm to get to the next few. I prefer 7 boss raids.
    Okay, let me rephrase: Having more bosses in a raid tier has been more enjoyable (for me), especially since these were either split in multiple raids, had multiple progression paths, or had portals that unlocked after multiple kills to skip forward.

Uldir and BoD are more exhausting for me as you can't skip forward, so you are stuck with extending lock-outs or reclearing the entire thing if you are progressing on a boss further in the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Probably means last remaining lore villain from before WoW. Lore and storytelling have dropped in quality since WoW began.

My guess is that either this team running the game is inept at using the resources that were given to them by the previous teams, or they are purposefully trying to do away with anything old because they think they can come up with better. The third option is that the expansion is so bad that it has to be propped up by a ham fisted throw-in of a classic character to get people to play it.
    Buddy you need to educate yourself. Last remaining lore villian my ass, and thrall was always going to make a come back...He is basically the main character of warcraft lmao. Yall QQ to much. Everything that is happening lore wise makes sense and fits the characters lore.