Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Crendor nailing the problems at ActiBlizz right now....

Says a lot when one of the most neutral WoW/Blizzard Youtubers and someone who arguably made a hella lot of WoW related videos is unhappy.

He says the same thing every person says. Not sure what makes his insight unique or interesting.

I hope someone makes a thread when Jesse Cox drops a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc

When did this site become a place to advertise shitty youtube streamers. This shit needs to be locked and gotten rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebottom View Post
    When did this site become a place to advertise shitty youtube streamers. This shit needs to be locked and gotten rid of.
    well to be fair front page has Ion and Lore chatting bullshit, it's only fair right?

One thing I always appreciated about Crendor is his honesty towards the company. When he compared Blizzaqrd with Rare, it reminded me how great of a company Rare used to be until they were bought out by Microsoft. Blizzard hasn't been the same since the Activision merge either.

Here we go again.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Since forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    well to be fair front page has Ion and Lore chatting bullshit, it's only fair right?
    They work for the company?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    Since forever?
    It seems like it's happening a lot more over the past couple of years.

It seems to me you're triggered over opposing opinions.

Might want to examine yourself and figure out why it upset you.

Because it really shouldn't, it isn't normal.

5+ Year Old Account
    While I agree on several points (ESPECIALLY about Blizzard not publishing anything big for several years) with the guy who made the video, I disagree on two important points.

1) Blizzard's faults are entirely their own. While I'm by no means an Activision fan, shit had been cooking for long before they took over.

2) Even if Classic turns out to be a relative success (and don't get me wrong, I LOVE Classic but it will remain a nice, little side project imo), it won't "spill over" retail. Modern WoW players, to a large extent, want the game to drop in quickly, run a couple of dungeons/BGs/a raid and drop out. If Blizzard ever tried to Vanilla-ize retail, the backlash would be huge.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2019-03-28 at 04:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    It seems to me you're triggered over opposing opinions.

Might want to examine yourself and figure out why it upset you.

Because it really shouldn't, it isn't normal.
    I'm not upset but ok? I thought advertising on the forums wasn't allowed yet there is still youtube streamer videos posted all the time. It was more of an observation than anything. I don't come to mmo champ to watch youtube; that's what youtube is for.

5+ Year Old Account
    Eh... I love Crendor but his stances are often misinformed and just opinionated rants. He's also the type of player who doesn't even enjoy modern wow and won't play it unless his friends are. I can't consider this anything other than rambling, because at least T/E, Bellular, Preach, and etc do their homework. Crendor just does hot takes based on his own perceptions of info other influencers/ forums gather.

Ultimately he just doesn't like the game anymore and will parrot whatever 'side' he relates to the most.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

I'm just honestly tired of all these youtubers that just spout out a common opinion and are praised for thinking things other people are already thinking. They are basically react channels at this point. Stop perpetuating other peoples opinions as if they are the best opinion ever, form your own opinion and act on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are upset that Blizzard is a public company that is beholden to shareholders, and as such, do the same stuff every other public company beholden to shareholders does

Eleccy, literally in every thread about and/or concerning WoW you're bashing it fervently, why don't you just go play ESO or PoE that you're harping about? Anybody frequenting MMO-C can see your activity, don't you have anything better to do? Christ... some people.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Look, a youtuber/streamer is saying things others are saying and therefore needs to be praised for saying such brave things!

10+ Year Old Account
    Crendor is just saying what we pretty much already know. Nothing that hasnt been said before, and I like Crendor. Or at least I used to back when he used to do WoW videos... ironically lol.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

2018 - Legion is amazing
    2019 - Activision is ruining blizzard

Maybe it's blizzard that's ruining blizzard with their shitty hiring practices and lack of ability to bring in and retain fresh talent. Look at all the people leading the core games at the moment.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hold up, Crendor as in.. Wowcrendor?? He's still alive? What year is this, 2010?