Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Someone, somewere, said they wanted a duck mount.
    Now I want it too.

I would like to see a real chimaera aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Cockatrice would be cool
    There's a quest in Tiragarde where you have attach mechanical tails to chickens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    There's a quest in Tiragarde where you have attach mechanical tails to chickens.
    But that’s not a cockatrice at all lol
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    But that’s not a cockatrice at all lol
    I guess it depends on your preferred legendary beast mythos. The old AD&D cockatrice was basically that, but the Medieval version was more a wyvern-based beastie.

Tiamat would make a great boss fight.

Actual wyverns would be nice rather then the manticores that the horde has as mounts.
    Rust Monsters and mimics just to drive players mad.
    Dryads/nymphs, the non centauric ones.

P.s. Also please updated centaurs.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    This... so much this, those bastards are frigging Epic. I'd make one my hunter pet for life.
    I had one as a kid that I grew up with. Best dog i've ever had. They are such intelligent and gentle giants. Also they look really cool.
    Could easily see an Irish Wolfhound dog model fitting in with any kind of Gilnean scenery. Would make for a really cool new hunter pet, or hell, even a mount. Only canine mounts we have are wolves, and seeing that we have literally every creature under the sun as mounts now, I don't think a brand new horse-sized domestic dog model would be too out of place as a mount these days.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2019-03-29 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    Actual wyverns would be nice rather then the manticores that the horde has as mounts.
    Rust Monsters and mimics just to drive players mad.
    Dryads/nymphs, the non centauric ones.

P.s. Also please updated centaurs.
    Perhaps like how WoW wyverns are Manticores with Wyvern characteristics, WoW manticores could be Wyverns with Manticore characteristics, like triple rowed teeth and mimic speech like a parrot, with a roar that sounds like trumpets, and a tail that ends with a cluster of spikes, just an idea a came up with recently

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Perhaps like how WoW wyverns are Manticores with Wyvern characteristics, WoW manticores could be Wyverns with Manticore characteristics, like triple rowed teeth and mimic speech like a parrot, with a roar that sounds like trumpets, and a tail that ends with a cluster of spikes, just an idea a came up with recently
    I'd be fine with that, besides Blizzard loves adding spikes to stuff.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

I wouldn't mind seeing chupacabra, maybe use the pygmy animation since one version is bipedal.

Wolverines could be interesting in addition to badgers.

More dinosaurs, I don't think there are any stegosaurus and my hunter needs to complete his Dinobot roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Real Animals
    - Axlotls. Need to be a pet/mount!
    - Sloths, because they're funny
    - Badgers. Kinda surprised they're not already in game?

Duck. There are none in WoW.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.