Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolopolo View Post
    Who do you think you are, honestly who? I have never came across a more stuck up prat other than darthius who has their head so stuck up blizzards arse you can actually see daylight. I bet you actually think you're rather witty and hoping someone picks up on your dull (good god so dull) fake defence of blizzard.

Can I just add I love blizzard but you are a MEGA brown noser and everything you post makes me cringe in embarrassment for you. Get a grip you worm and slip your tongue up someones arse in real life. Trust me I see crawlers like you everyday squirm up the ladder to reach half way and think you've made it. I

You're going to be spat on from genuine people above you and damn you'll deserve it you absolute creep.
    Do you have any questions for blizzard?
    or do you just want to talk shit
    I asked op what questions they have that blizz did not answer and he could not come up with any
    how is that me being "stuck up" just asking what questions he had they ddint answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Games perfectly fine to him. He’s seeing wow through all those hundred dollars in his face.
    Sadly.

It's a damn shame the game is more about how much profit they can make to please the shareholders rather than making one the players will enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    I remember when Lore was a lively and engaging YouTuber. See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyOq5LPLj50 What I wonder is if Lore regrets his decision to join Blizzard.
    It looks like he's gained an additional 50 pounds too.

They 100% do. Just compare their attitude to player feedback vs the attitude of Classic team.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Do you have any questions for blizzard?
    or do you just want to talk shit
    I asked op what questions they have that blizz did not answer and he could not come up with any
    how is that me being "stuck up" just asking what questions he had they ddint answer.
    There is literally no reason to reply to any of your posts. Why do you think everyone shits on you? I hope you get well.

I shouldn't have gone off topic and agreed with that other poster. The original topic was replacement of the hosts, and that was it. I answered you appropriately. I don't currently have a question for them because I am not playing the game. Come 8.2, I will have questions.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2019-03-28 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    As I said though until Activision are out of the picture (which sadly is unlikely) and Blizzard go back to a studio aiming to please the players and not the shareholders WoW is just going to sink further and further.

I'd be surprised if the game even has 2 million active subs right now.
    Its less then a million based on census websites

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly.

It's a damn shame the game is more about how much profit they can make to please the shareholders rather than making one the players will enjoy.
    You know, you've become this forum's version of that guy in the pub who sits there drunk rambling about his ex-wife from 5 years ago.

Let it go mate, you've had enough. Go home.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    You know, you've become this forum's version of that guy in the pub who sits there drunk rambling about his ex-wife from 5 years ago.

And yet you care enough as to answer him. Let him go mate, I assume you've had enough of "negative" people. Go home.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    And yet you care enough as to answer him. Let him go mate, I assume you've had enough of "negative" people. Go home.
    When every post I make is about him, like every post he makes is negative, you'll have a point. Until then, nice try.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Ion should step aside as lead game designer or whatever his title is. I don't think anyone needs to quit or be fired. I just think the people making the bad choices should step aside and let others give it a go.

As far as the Q&A with Ion and Lore.... Those things are a waste of time. Every question is preselected and Ion has the answer rehearsed. To make it worse you can tell the questions are selected for topics they want to address and not for any valid relevance to anything important.

Every one has felt as if I wasted an hour of my life watching it. I am done. So tired of Lore after each question talking to us as if we are retards and didn't understand Ion's answer. Far better off just looking at the notes. Less Lore!
    Last edited by Maldarious; 2019-03-29 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    I would imagine that to be a natural result of having to continually interact with the shitshow of a "community" a video game (especially WoW) creates.
    Penny Arcade is rarely on-point or even funny, but this is one of those times.

https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2...-is-projecting

If you're allergic to bees, don't sign up to be a beekeeper. Want a TL;DR? "Tough titties."

If he can't handle the community, he should not be a community manager. I could never do that job either. That's why it isn't my job.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what do you want them to answer? what question do YOU want them to answer?
    why did they ignore feedback in beta, i actually want to know even now why they did that
    why did they even give out beta in first place if they were going to ignore it anyway, and don't tell me bug fix because i got stuck for THREE days on my main in first quest in BFA, i don't remember last time i got stuck in launch quest like that ever, and that include TBC (and my wow friend also got stuck in that quest, also seems uncommon since only me and him got bugged)
    is beta just free publicity now?
    I agree. Never seen a more pointless or soulless Q and A from any dev team in my lifetime. Even Trion did better Q and As/livestreams and that says a lot.

Ion is just driving the game down into the dirt with his arrogance though. He's unwilling to at least accept or read criticism and then proceeds to patronise the playerbase with the "oh we hear you but this is happening anyway" attitude.

At least the FF14 dev team read the feedback presented to them and try to adjust the game without causing any issue. Not to mention their live letters are straight to the point and informative rather than hiding information from us.
    i don't watch FF14 but read a lot of positive stuff about, too bad i'm so invested in wow that if i ever stop wow, i won't ever play any other mmo
    and i still cling to the tiny hope of wow get better, Legion did surprise me and i enjoyed a lot, even with its flows it still had many great things (it had the most content ever in game history, of course it will have some sh8t with that much content)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I dislike Ion, but I doubt the direction of the game is entirely his fault. Would need to replace all of the higher ups working on WoW and not just him to see substantial change.

Lore is just a cunt and fails at his job as a CM. How the fuck he's still employed is beyond me. Especially when other CMs like Ythisens, who was much better, got laid off.
    unless he flat out says that he is just a puppet and others decide the game, he is the guy responsible in our eyes, and if he isn't responsible why the f8ck he claims to be so? can we get the guy who actually can change the game talk in first place or he doesn't give a f8ck about the game?
    As for Lore i lost faith in him when i saw he doesn't even play the game in first place, i don't understand how can i trust him in wow, when my 7 year old nephew plays wow more than him
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    Didn't Blizz hire Stephen Frost from Wildstar? His videos for that were pretty damned awesome, he'd make a better face for things than Lore does.
    He quit awhile ago to make a table top game he'd been trying to put out for years, and then I think he went to some Nexon unannounced project.

I used to follow him on twitter before I did a big clean up of it, so I dunno if he's still with Nexon or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldarious View Post
    Ion should step aside as lead game designer or whatever his title is. I don't think anyone needs to quit or be fired. I just think the people making the bad choices should step aside and let others give it a go.
    He is a game director now and yes completely agree with you.

Also, you can watch Ion talk ones in a while but not every Q&A, the guy is the definition of boring individual at lease he appears as such on the camera, they need to spice things up with some humor... this is a game after all and not a crack they are selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post

I respectfully disagree. Simply bringing back big names won't change anything if the company's corporate culture doesn't change first. Which is far more difficult than hunting the old lions, which is quite difficult in itself, I'd wager.
    And you know what? You're 100% right. The company's corporate culture needs to change before we can talk about things from another level.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    There is literally no reason to reply to any of your posts. Why do you think everyone shits on you? I hope you get well.

I shouldn't have gone off topic and agreed with that other poster. The original topic was replacement of the hosts, and that was it. I answered you appropriately. I don't currently have a question for them because I am not playing the game. Come 8.2, I will have questions.
    There is no reason to tell me what questions you would want to ask them thathat they didnt answer? Ok then...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    why did they ignore feedback in beta, i actually want to know even now why they did that
    why did they even give out beta in first place if they were going to ignore it anyway, and don't tell me bug fix because i got stuck for THREE days on my main in first quest in BFA, i don't remember last time i got stuck in launch quest like that ever, and that include TBC (and my wow friend also got stuck in that quest, also seems uncommon since only me and him got bugged)

i don't watch FF14 but read a lot of positive stuff about, too bad i'm so invested in wow that if i ever stop wow, i won't ever play any other mmo
    and i still cling to the tiny hope of wow get better, Legion did surprise me and i enjoyed a lot, even with its flows it still had many great things (it had the most content ever in game history, of course it will have some sh8t with that much content)

unless he flat out says that he is just a puppet and others decide the game, he is the guy responsible in our eyes, and if he isn't responsible why the f8ck he claims to be so? can we get the guy who actually can change the game talk in first place or he doesn't give a f8ck about the game?
    As for Lore i lost faith in him when i saw he doesn't even play the game in first place, i don't understand how can i trust him in wow, when my 7 year old nephew plays wow more than him
    Beta is used massively for bug fixing, and did fix MANY of the bugs from beta, but you will never catch them all, no game is bug free, and when a game like wow has that many players ate you absolutely going to run into bugs that you never ran Into on beta, as far less players play the beta then they do on live. also how did you get stuck on the first quest for three days, this sounds like something you should have taken a ton of screenshots of if it took 3 days to fix
    I would love to see these screenshots! Cause my game bugged and I didnt get my heart of azeroth, but I got to keep going. And everything went fine from there on out.

Beta is mostly to catch the game breaking bugs, like the one that removed all the quests from your quest log when you changed zone. Sadly that one made it in because of a rush hotfix to try and fix a massive honor exploit. A perfect show of why you dont rush a patch, and wby blizzard can't just... Fix something in minutes, cause sometimes that can fuck something else up.

Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post

/shrug. All I can say is if you don't like my posting there is a feature on the website to remedy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Pretty much. Blizzard don't give a damn about feedback presented during Betas anymore. BFA launched in an horrid state with quite a few bugs that were reported endlessly during Beta and they did nothing to fix them.

Betas actually used to be both for publicity and getting stuff fixed. Now it's just for publicity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pancreatin View Post
    Its less then a million based on census websites
    Eh. Take census websites with a grain of salt. They use really skewered metric datas.

Problem with Warcraft realms is that the data ratio hasn't been updated for a long time. But as I said 2 mil active players would still surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    i wish they'd answer harder questions instead of answering a 4th question about titan forging and RNG. i wanna hear about new stuff.
    Bring on the return of the red shirt guy?
    I really think he should be working at Blizz.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Beta is used massively for bug fixing, and did fix MANY of the bugs from beta, but you will never catch them all...
    I think he is talking about Blizzard ignoring players feedback as one of them I can vouch for what Sam is saying since I had similar experience, bug reported in beta and on live multiple times 3+ months into the expansion. Granted, this specific issue wasn't game breaking annoying at most but fixing something like this shouldn't in any way take that long and yes they did fix these nodes eventually. Here is the post back from October of last year:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...8#post50288178

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    I think he is talking about Blizzard ignoring players feedback as one of them I can vouch for what Sam is saying since I had similar experience, bug reported in beta and on live multiple times 3+ months into the expansion. Granted, this specific issue wasn't game breaking annoying at most but fixing something like this shouldn't in any way take that long and yes they did fix these nodes eventually. Here is the post back from October of last year:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...8#post50288178
    issue is they will never catch them all, and yes they get MANY of the bugs fixed.
    just because "hey this one bug i saw did not get fixed" does not mean they fixed no bugs. They have been fixing bugs for ALONG time now.