Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    IDK what you're seeing.

I'm leveling a KT druid and I see shit loads of KTs while I'm leveling. Along with Lightforged Draenei.

Don't forget... sharding. Sharding seems to make leveling feel much more isolated

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean this thread is for sure flooded with "I don't want fat races they make me feel insecure" buuuut might I posit another reason you aren't seeing them much?

They require you to do two patches worth of War Campaign, and an entire raid, and grind a rep to Exhalted.

Ain't like most people can even roll a Kul'tiran.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Gnomes + "the most played race" = ???

That's a parallel universe you are talking about
    No, that's /s. I thought I could leave out the hint but... guess not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean this thread is for sure flooded with "I don't want fat races they make me feel insecure" buuuut might I posit another reason you aren't seeing them much?

They require you to do two patches worth of War Campaign, and an entire raid, and grind a rep to Exhalted.

Well Zandalari have the same requirements and quickly became on of the most popular races so...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

The raid isn’t actually a requirement just the war campaign and rep

Kul'tirans are just another boring human race, no wonder why they are a failure
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Imagine having vrykul in your established lore, then asspull Kul Tiran 'strongmen' and ship them off as an Allied Race instead.

Smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I know this is anecdotal, but Im not seeing them in the world or dungeons, seen very few so far.
    When Void elves were introduced, they were everywhere, not KT on sight.
    Anyone seen them around?
    My main has been an Alliance DK for the past few expansions, so Kul Tirans were one of the few allied races that I had already unlocked the day that they were released. Yet I could not care less about them. It's the dumb gut -- I hate it. Big burly humans are neat, I guess, but the beer belly ruins it for me. It's the most prominent part of their profile, you can't not see it, and it ruins any piece of armor you try to cover it with.

So starting the day after they released I swapped over to an old Horde toon and ground out Zandalar rep because they look cool as heck, and the moonkin form is pretty rad.

they’re fat people.
    change can't wait.

Male KT looks like a very sturdy harborman, i guess how they are supposed to look.

Female KT looks like an obese lazy countess that has not done a difficult thing in her life.
    Really disgusting and repulsive model and the voice work is just as bad.

Its like they tried to copy Ursula from Little Mermaid but then somehow made her 5 times uglier.
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2019-03-29 at 09:03 PM.

I've seen a few, mainly druids obviously. But I just recently unlocked them, and look forward to playing as one as an Alliance alt. I just like the look, theme, and the culture.

Plus the unlocking quest for them really made me go "yeah, these people are awesome".
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Alliance always wanted HighElfs then we got Void Elfs, then we wanted Vrykul and we got kultirans

I haven't seen much playing as my alliance characters, usually druids and sometimes shamans, they're as popular as the Highmountain Tauren.

I wonder what races we get for 8.2.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    I see plenty of the male KT's but I would say 90% of them are Druids. But I mean that cant really be a surprise they are just kind of meh compared to all the others especially the Zandalari. I am more surprised I dont see more DIs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle June Bug View Post
    Imagine having vrykul in your established lore, then asspull Kul Tiran 'strongmen' and ship them off as an Allied Race instead.

Smh.
    Tbh Vrykul would have been much cooler than KTs. And they have the perfect casus belli against the Horde, since Sylvanas got "a little" too naughty with their goddess. Also, Eyir seems to play a certain role in BfA, even if secondary.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle June Bug View Post

Smh.
    Technically Kul Tirans (the playable ones) are basically half-Vrykuls

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    I wonder why we cant play a female Kul Tiran that looks like Jaina.
    Kinda the name is a misleading. They are not 'Kul'tiran', they are more 'thornspeaker descendants'. Normal human Kul'tirans are just that, normal humans. As to the unique hairstyle that she has, yeah not likely to happen.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Well, I guess we all have different experiences. I made mine the night they were available, and for two days I was in dungeon group after dungeon group after dungeon group of 5 KT humans. Since that first week, I've seen them here and there. They exist, not like void elves as others have said, but yeah.

Their main racial draw, the Mighty One Punch Man Punch seems to be almost exclusively useful in pvp.

male kul tirans looks fucking awsome, not a fan of the females tho. their heritage armor is the best of them all (minus the hat).
    i leveled a kul tiran to 120, and i saw plenty KTs in my groups, always had at least 1 KT other than me in the group.
    all the legion allied races are just booring reskins of old races.
    theres barely any story tied to void elves, like something they came up with on the fly during lunch break.
    Last edited by mojusk; 2019-03-29 at 11:39 PM.