Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    The reasoning behind this is many WoW players are fat/overweight/big humans in real life so why would they want to play a fat/overweight/big human in a fantasy video game?
    I don't think the first part is necessary. Most people want their character to be attractive, particularly on females. That's why elves and humans have always been so popular, why you see so few female dwarves and tauren.

7+ Year Old Account
    people on the alliance cares more about pretty looking races, thats why kultirans will not be that popular

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    people on the alliance cares more about pretty looking races, thats why kultirans will not be that popular
    Says the Horde when the whole faction is 90% Blood Elf.

I'd play the shit out of one if collecting the rep wasn't such fucking cancerous bullshit that takes way too long. Just let me properly grind for rep again god damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    They are fat Humans. Only people who find this funny will play them. Imagine obese Elves or Orcs, the amount of people who want to play something like this is miniscule and even those who would play them would probably do it as a joke...
    Sure, but plenty of people are happy playing stinking corpses, anthropoid cows or pandas, garden ornaments, whatever. Who cares? People will play what they want, and damn your eyes otherwise.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Sure, but plenty of people are happy playing stinking corpses, anthropoid cows or pandas, garden ornaments, whatever. Who cares? People will play what they want, and damn your eyes otherwise.
    Undead are for edge lords, which are many and the Pandaren, Tauren and the other anthropomorphic animals are for furries, who might be degenerated, but still are a not so small target group. Orcs, Draenei and Trolls are for people who want to play monsters/aliens. Dwarves are a well liked generic high fantasy race. Elves are also a generic high fantasy race and in addition wish fulfillment characters. Goblins and Gnomes are comic relief and having one joke race for each faction is enough, especially if you look at the small amount of players who actually play them. But fat Humans, for whom are they? For fat Humans? No one wants to be fat, not even fatties themselves, unless they are mentally ill.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Undead are for edge lords, which are many and the Pandaren, Tauren and the other anthropomorphic animals are for furries, who might be degenerated, but still are a not so small target group. Orcs, Draenei and Trolls are for people who want to play monsters/aliens. Dwarves are a well liked generic high fantasy race. Elves are also a generic high fantasy race and in addition wish fulfillment characters. Goblins and Gnomes are comic relief and having one joke race for each faction is enough, especially if you look at the small amount of players who actually play them. But fat Humans, for whom are they? For fat Humans? No one wants to be fat, not even fatties themselves, unless they are mentally ill.
    Jesus Christ, what a massive load of bullshit....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Jesus Christ, what a massive load of bullshit....
    Come on, I dont't want to attack fat people like you for what they are, but it isn't a healthy lifestyle.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've seen some Kul Tirans here and there.
    But so far they seem on the low-end of the popularity. Like Dark Irons, Highmountain and Lightforged
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

15+ Year Old Account
    At first I really wanted one, before they were released.

After actually seeing them inside the world, I stopped wanting one, which is a blessing, really. I'm done world questing forever.

They just look stupid and unremarkable. The males look insanely generic. Everytime I see one I think it's an NPC pathing around, which is a very bad sign for your race. The females are just.. I don't even know. They look abnormal in the game world, like a fat person was just inserted among a group of athletes and is supposed to pretend they make sense in that group.

Come on, I dont't want to attack fat people like you for what they are, but it isn't a healthy lifestyle.
    I'm sure this was unintentional, but you don't come across as a very nice person here.

I don't know I've read anything as stupid as this post in a long, long time...

But I guess simple people make simpleton assumptions.

Judging by the transmogs people use on them there is a clear pattern of degeneracy. 8/10 I see a KT it is some kind of fetishist nightmare.

5+ Year Old Account
    Can't tell if serious... It would make good sig material though, if it only wasn't so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Really? If I was a new player I would think that Kul Tiran was the only race... It's all I see, everywhere I go. Kul Tirans everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Those druid forms are sweet.
    KT Moonkin form looks like an out-of-shape single dad-of-three who is perpetually late to a PTA meeting. No thanks.

I make my own fat woman druid. Lucky for me I level as tank so I play fat bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Villentretenmerth View Post
    I like my little fatty.

Is this edited? Still, disgusting slob of a character.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Says the Horde when the whole faction is 90% Blood Elf.
    as far i checked they are only 40% at best

while your faction is full of human/night elves and now void elves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villentretenmerth View Post
    Yeah, thats why everyone who plays a Female Elf is a petite young Girl!
    If you think about what I said, they DON'T want to play a character that resembles them. So your attempt at saying that everyone who plays a female NE is a petite girl is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I don't think the first part is necessary. Most people want their character to be attractive, particularly on females. That's why elves and humans have always been so popular, why you see so few female dwarves and tauren.
    Whether you agree with what I said or not, it doesn't change facts. The first part of what I said is the reasoning behind the second part.