View Poll Results: Will you vote for Donald Trump's reelection?

Voters
115. This poll is closed
  • I will be voting for Trump in 2020

27 23.48%
  • I will not be voting for Trump in 2020

88 76.52%
Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Donald Trump 2020 Campaign Thread

Discussion of the Trump/Pence Campaign for the 2020 Presidential Election.

NEWS: Trump believes he can flip Virginia red. [1]

Approval Rating, APRIL, 2019 — 40%
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2019-04-14 at 10:51 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by biiblical View Post
    Trump will win no problem. Silent majority will vote while Democrat supports will just sing out loud but no action.
    Silent majority? You aren't silent, and you aren't a majority. Never have been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    NEWS: Trump believes he can flip Virginia red.
    Trump believes "exercise [is] misguided, arguing that a person, like a battery, is born with a finite amount of energy".

Trump will crush your little democrat warriors and i will celebrate.
    This is a serious question. Why is Trump a decent president in your mind?

Trump will crush your little democrat warriors and i will celebrate.
    So, new burner account is delusional? Who would have guessed? He lost by 3 million votes in 2016, his approval rating has dropped from when he was elected. You aren't silent, or a majority. Good try though.

Is "make America great again" still his slogan? Shouldn't that have changed after 4 years of making America great?

With his reelect in Michigan at 30% he better worry about hanging to what he won in 2016 before he thinks about flipping anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    This is a serious question. Why is Trump a decent president in your mind?
    I mean you’re probably right. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in larger numbers. They got trump in last time.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Seems a little early. I mean I never would have voted for the man and never have. But if we are talking about people changing their minds it won't happen until its the real season again. Because lets face it a lot of people are just attracted to the "shinny" and for some reason Trump has this ability to make a glistering turd "shinny" to people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Is "make America great again" still his slogan? Shouldn't that have changed after 4 years of making America great?
    Oh who knows. This is the same guy who tweeted "Make American Great Again" literally minutes after tweeting "Keep America Great"

Think about that for a moment lol.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It was going to be keep America great but MAGA is so popular so he kept it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh who knows. This is the same guy who tweeted "Make American Great Again" literally minutes after tweeting "Keep America Great"

Think about that for a moment lol.
    No one ought to expect anything saner from a MAGAlomaniac like Trump.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

I can only hope he wins reelection. His several abysmal international Failures have just strengthened my Nation on the International stage.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    I mean you’re probably right. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in larger numbers. They got trump in last time.
    I'm sure they'll do it again this time too.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    With his reelect in Michigan at 30% he better worry about hanging to what he won in 2016 before he thinks about flipping anything.
    Agreed. He's not flipping anything while he continues to be behind in the majority of battle ground states he "won" in 2016. The DNC won't fuck up like they did in 2016. The Blue Wave happened, and it was immense. It will continue in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotuthan View Post
    I can only hope he wins reelection. His several abysmal international Failures have just strengthened my Nation on the International stage.
    It’s guaranteed at this point

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It’s guaranteed at this point
    How is it guaranteed? The only people that he has, is his base, and he can't win on that. He hasn't been above 45% approval in what? Over 2 years?

Also, every state that was stupid enough to vote for him marginally, he is under water in.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    How is it guaranteed? The only people that he has, is his base, and he can't win on that. He hasn't been above 45% approval in what? Over 2 years?

Also, every state that was stupid enough to vote for him marginally, he is under water in.
    Unfortunately I must agree that he will win, but that's me and expecting the worst to happen. Stupid people did it the first time and they can do it again.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

This is a based thread. KAG 2020 boys.

3+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    The left is way too splintered to win. Neither Kamala nor Pocahontas nor Creepy Joe are marketable. The only chance they have is to support Bernie FULL FORCE, hoping to re-franchise afterberners who voted for Trump last election as well as sending their full commie strike force message "free shit for all" overdrive.

And by chance I mean similar results for Democrats like 2016 at best.