Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Now, tbh, that is utter horseshit, unless you only purchased one game.

I have over 300 games from them, and every single one, and I mean that, every single one, has worked excellently with no glaring issues, and even those issues have been patched regularly. I am also not alone in this by far, GOG is simply, for many, the best retro-gaming company out there by a LONG mile.

The Diablo game they released last month has already had a multitude of patching done to help it work better on modern systems. GOG works overtime to make sure the games not only work, but work excellently.

Sorry, dude, but I suspect you might be telling a couple of fibs here.
    I've bought 2 games and neither of them have worked properly. Icewind dale 2 and kill krush and destroy 2. I put in reports for both of those games and never got so much of a peep back. So, call me a liar all you want, but fuck GOG for that.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

they should remaster wc1 and wc2 too... the impact would be even more unbelievable to see, imagine a wc1 in hd master race, instant buy out !

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    I've bought 2 games and neither of them have worked properly. Icewind dale 2 and kill krush and destroy 2. I put in reports for both of those games and never got so much of a peep back. So, call me a liar all you want, but fuck GOG for that.
    I prefer setting up DOSBox and old Windows games (with dgVoodoo2) myself. Have the original games anyway.
    But I know what you mean, we had quite the complaints about how GOG handles updates for certain games like Divinity Original Sin 2, where they constantly removed updates and people had to redownload the whole game. Often they uploaded new versions so often, that you had to start from the beginning, if you didn't download everything within one day. They completely ignored these complaints and are still doing this BS. It's bad when you have to go warez sites to get your updates because GOG is removing them...
    In the end they are also just in for the money. Companies realised that people are still interested in old games, because of the success of the abandonware sites. GOG/CD Project saw, that they could make money this way. I don't get the praise for them, as many games could be downloaded for free before because companies didn't care about them anymore. Now they want you to hand over cash for 20+ year old games and it's still just DOSBox emulation.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Anyone else having problems with the WC2's non-Classic mode? My mouse disappears behind the bottom and right borders and stalls for a couple seconds trying to get back onto the screen. Classic doesn't have this issue.