Page 1 of 27
... LastLast

There is actually nothing to do in WoW anymore.

It feels like there is nothing to do. Everything is kinda useless and I will definietly not do things like pet battle or getting transmogs etc. the game is just really dry and repetitive. At least back then you slowly unlocked everything, by doing hard quests to get keys to dungeons etc. nowadays everything is instant and nothing has value in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    It feels like there is nothing to do. Everything is kinda useless and I will definietly not do things like pet battle or getting transmogs etc. the game is just really dry and repetitive. At least back then you slowly unlocked everything, by doing hard quests to get keys to dungeons etc. nowadays everything is instant and nothing has value in WoW.
    Game is focused on collecting pets, toys, mounts and transmog for casuals these days.

Rip

10+ Year Old Account
    BACK IN MY DAY WE UNLOCKED EVERYTHING SLOWLY...

Yeah well we're not "back then" anymore, so you either move on or get with it.

Thanks for sharing though, what we really needed around here was more complaining about irrelevant shite.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Nothing to do, huh. Well, next expansion you will have not one but two artifact powers to grind.

Quote Originally Posted by RushRush View Post
    BACK IN MY DAY WE UNLOCKED EVERYTHING SLOWLY...

Yeah well we're not "back then" anymore, so you either move on or get with it.

Thanks for sharing though, what we really needed around here was more complaining about irrelevant shite.
    Yeah sadly the game is in a bad state nowadays, I hope next expansion will be better.

... okay, I guess?
    I mean are you comparing 1.1 with 8.1 or are you comparing late, end of expansion type of patches with what we've got right now?...
    'Cause what you had during 1.1 was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMPpAfPbjc
    ... not a lot of content.
    I'm not saying there's a shit ton of stuff to do now (if you're a casual fuck like I am)... but why say something false like saying that back then there was a lot of stuff to do?

There's stuff to do. It's just not fun.

"actually" "hard quests". Boy oh, boy is there a bingo chart for these kinda posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jambalam View Post
    Game is focused on collecting pets, toys, mounts and transmog for casuals these days.

Rip
    Please link your raider io so I can see your 3k score and your Mythic Jaina kill, please.

Not sure if trolling or serious. If game is not fun for you anymore, why do you care about it ? Move on...Take a break, I did in Pandas, come back for SoO and it was awesome. Took another break in Legion, came back and I’m having a lot of fun.

You're right, it's shite! Endgame since launch as been grinding world quests for rep. How fucking exciting!

[QUOTE=Dizson;51022371]It feels like there is nothing to do. Everything is kinda useless and I will definietly not do things like pet battle or getting transmogs etc. the game is just really dry and repetitive. At least back then you slowly unlocked everything, by doing hard quests to get keys to dungeons etc. nowadays everything is instant and nothing has value in WoW.[/QUOTE

make a new account and start all over again
    there is ALWAYS something to do

I'm doing the same thing i've done since Vanilla. Farm herbs, run dungeons, and raid on my schedule. It has never changed, it has never wavered. Every single expansion, I have done the same exact thing.

That's the accessibility vortex that sucked the soul out of the game. Plenty of shiny distractions available, but nothing has substance or any actual value.
    Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

There's a lot of content, the problem is that this content is dull, boring, and easy, beside mythic raiding and 15+ keys
    c

"There is actually" =/= "I feel like there is"

So why ruin your entire point in the very first sentence?

Pet battles
    pvp
    raids
    dungeons
    world pvp
    acheivment hunting
    transmog hunting
    mount hunting

those are all things to do, you say "Nowadays everything is instant and nothing has value"
    what? i dont think you put a key in the dungeon and it just.. finishes, you have to do the dungeon, you dont just enter a raid and loot the chest... you need to do the bosses

As other people said, there is content, the problem is that it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    ... okay, I guess?
    I mean are you comparing 1.1 with 8.1 or are you comparing late, end of expansion type of patches with what we've got right now?...
    'Cause what you had during 1.1 was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMPpAfPbjc
    ... not a lot of content.
    I'm not saying there's a shit ton of stuff to do now (if you're a casual fuck like I am)... but why say something false like saying that back then there was a lot of stuff to do?
    do you remember the TBC patch that added nothing but a few crafting recipes and voice chat?
    yeah that was a major patch.

3k rio done? M Jaina killed? Got Glad?

Thought so.

But I just admit, if not for M+ i wouldn't be playing anymore. Got my score to 2K+ and plan to go to 3K.
    Raid does keep me in game too however I do not strive to clear content on Mythic anymore as much as I did in previous expansions. This requires me to have 20+ ppl that plays really well and invest quite some time into it.

Trueee dude.

I'm 412 ilvl by doing one M+10 a week + WF/World Boss whenever it's up. Cleared heroic BoD once, no reason to do mythic for a chance of titanforged shit.

What am I supposed to do now? Play PvP which is awful thanks to insanely boring classes? Or should I do exactly the same thing on another toon?

Thank god the AH exists, so I can at least rip people off and make millions.