Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance but who is that?
    The twilight father
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Archbishop_Benedictus
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    And of course the most recent addition

https://wow.gamepedia.com/K%27thir

Most guardians are human with an exception of one and even the exception is half human. lul

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Azshara should still be able to effortlessly stomp Jaina and Khadgar. I refuse to believe that anything remotely Human can even contend with the power of the Champion of N'zoth, Queen of the Naga, and former Queen of the Kaldorei. There has to be a limit to Human Potential.
    Just you wait you ren dorei will soon mate with human potential and spawn half elf voidlings
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I see thanks Friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And of course the most recent addition

https://wow.gamepedia.com/K%27thir
    To be fair we always see old gods or the legion turning people into basic troops(satyr, nagas, ghouls, etc) but still we have to see some crazy op human that uses the void as a toy like current Jaina does with magic. Although with Golden around I am not sure if we don't see humans exploring others things
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Blizzard loves to destroy and kill everyone who isn't human in favor of their pet race aka the humans to shove them into everyones faces. But there are still some to pick:

Rommath, Aethas, Meryl Felstorm(undead technically not a human), Thalyssra, Oculeth, Valtrois, Kalec(Dragon, not a human), Azshara. Kael'thas used to be on this list, but he got the shortest end of the stick. So lizzard is free to go shoving Khadgar and Jaina into everyone's faces. Sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Did you play Legion? Was barely about orcs or humans
    Ah, but was it predominantly about dwarves and tauren? See, that was the point of the silly idea posted. If you werent in such a hurry to point out a perceived flaw you'd have noticed. :>
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Just you wait you ren dorei will soon mate with human potential and spawn half elf voidlings
    Would every other race unlock Projectile Vomiting ability after their addition to the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Luckily, for the moment the Ren'dorei have avoided the horrible fate of Human Potential. Umbric mostly interacts with Shandris aside from that time when he coordinated with Jaina to help you get into the Zandalari treasury. Alleria has distanced herself from Turalyon due to the war and the fact that they can't have sex anymore since they would explode because of their conflicting energies.

Find solace in the fact that Humans SHOULD play a minor role in Patch 8.2. The fight against Azshara must have the various elven races in the spotlight, primarily the Kaldorei and Shal'dorei for obvious reasons. The Humans have no business in the war against Azshara.

Find solace in the fact that Humans SHOULD play a minor role in Patch 8.2. The fight against Azshara must have the various elven races in the spotlight, primarily the Kaldorei and Shal'dorei for obvious reasons. The Humans have no business in the war against Azshara.
    Get used to disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I have a bridge in Tanaris to sell you.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean we even have the poster from Blizzcon. The Big characters in 8.2 are Sylvanas, Saurfang, Anduin and Jaina right? As I said elsewhere, prepare for Tyrande and Malfurion to have ZERO interactions with Azshara . . .
    So what? Thrall was hyped as one of the main characters of Battle for Azeroth back at Blizzcon 2017, yet he hasn't played any role and we are midway in the expansion. Still no sign of Thrall in 8.2.

Besides, Danuser already stated that both the Kaldorei and the Shal'dorei would play a role in 8.2, since many Kaldorei are the same warriors who opposed Azshara and her masters, and many Shal'dorei are the same Highborne who once worshipped Azshara, so we will see their reaction to what Azshara is up to.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbushIntheDark View Post
    I'm just sayin, we know the Sunwell can bring people back to life (Kel Thuzad) when you have their remains. And I'm just sayin, some dude has Kael's head (Or If youre on any of my characters then I do because I never turned the quest in because I liked the idea of keeping it). They realized they did Illidan dirty and brought him back and they did Kael WAAAY worse (Seriously I could go on for hours about how much Blizzard ruined Kael in BC).

We're just a quick Sunwell Swirly and bing bang boom one of the best characters Blizzard ever wrote is back in action and since we got a Holy-Sunwell now Kael is cured from his addiction and fel.
    Yes, I want him to burn Jaina's ship.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

5+ Year Old Account
    I would like them to give Rommath a chance to show off. He should be able to at least hold Jaina down on a duel.
    lol he'd just be another Nathanos. comes out of no where with insane powers that fell out of the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    lol he'd just be another Nathanos. comes out of no where with insane powers that fell out of the sky.
    Jaina got buffs out of nowhere and now she is powerful as a zandalari loa
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    As opposed to Jaina who in the past couldn't do squat against Thalen even when using all of her might and now is a one woman army for no reason whatsoever... Also, Rommath rebuilt half of Silvermoon basically by himself in a very short amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    As opposed to Jaina who in the past couldn't do squat against Thalen even when using all of her might and now is a one woman army for no reason whatsoever... Also, Rommath rebuilt half of Silvermoon basically by himself in a very short amount of time.
    Yes because Jaina entire history with magic fights and feats are all canceled out by one poorly written line in a novel.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see no problem with how human mages are powerful, if you go through their origins, humans are one of the original Titan creations (Vrykul) and they are the Masters of Arcane, they created Magic in Azeroth, Malygos was only powerful in magic because they allowed so.

Vrykul after the curse of flesh followed the path of runeshapers and have natural proficiency for magic.

Sure, the elfs "taught" humans modern magic and from the beginning they acknowledged how proficient and fast learner humans were.

Elfs on the other hand are born from trolls (not Titan creations) and for the most part their magic is dependent on Wells of power.

Also, longevity doesn't mean anything elfs may live 10 thousand years but they hardly spent their time chasing after mastering the arcane, humans own mortality is a incentive to learn as much as possible in a short spawn. Jaina is a example of this, she dedicated her whole existence to improve in the Arcane and Meryl Felstorm is another, one of the first hundred that was so powerful that surpassed death.

Eredar had a affinity with arcane, but you can see in Argus quests that the ones that actually practice it were the followers of Kil'jaeden and Archimond and they heavily depended on the power crystals.

The Vellen's Draenei for the most part focused in the light instead of arcane.

Given this, human potential when comes to mage is fair game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Jaina got buffs out of nowhere and now she is powerful as a zandalari loa
    Out of nowhere lol

If Jaina was as powerful as the lore described she would be devastating entire horde cities not just pulling hat tricks.

She is the only character that had her powers fully disclosed, if you didn't see maybe you aren't paying attention.
    Last edited by Beerbill Society; 2019-04-03 at 01:03 PM.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I would like them to give Rommath a chance to show off. He should be able to at least hold Jaina down on a duel.
    Doesn’t even need to be a mage, just have Shokia show up again.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Out of nowhere lol

If Jaina was as powerful as the lore described she would be devastating entire horde cities not just pulling hat tricks.

She is the only character that had her powers fully disclosed, if you didn't see maybe you aren't paying attention.
    Like when? She got her ass kicked by Arthas in halls of reflexion, she was incapacited by Thalen in the MoP scenario about Theramoore, even with the feat of using the Iris to drown Orgrimmar we got information in the warcrimes book that she died shortly after and Kalecgos went mad.

Only in BFA she isn't being portrayed like a disaster as a human/friend/family member and mage. I still believe she did some bargain for that power to defend the aliance and it's gonna bite her later just like Sylvanas wants to do with the dagger and N'zoth.