Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    You got some brown on your nose.

Smells like Blizzard ass.
    like not really, when they make good stuff i prize then, but they copy the worst Alexia commercial joke ever, i expect better from them.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. they do this exact thing every year
    2. also seriously final fantasy, copying this... you serious?
    Oh look, it's the resident Blizzard ass-licking fanboy/girl/thing.

Why am I not surprised that he/she/it would defend Blizzard's shitty April Fools joke over any other game's better attempt.

I never said FFXIV's was original btw, I just pointed out that it had way more effort into it.

Nice try!
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

7+ Year Old Account

Why am I not surprised that he/she/it would defend Blizzard's shitty April Fools joke over any other game's better attempt.

I never said FFXIV's was original btw, I just pointed out that it had way more effort into it.

Nice try!
    So a 1:56 video, that is a ripoff of a video done only a few months earlier, is somehow better then a massive post of in jokes and memes?
    and again, this has been a thing every single year. and its not shitty if people enjoy it, maybe you just need a better sense of humor...
    watched throguh that thing, not a single giggle or laugh from me, smiles sure, but the ending was just cringe "oh no the thing ends up turning on the family and attacking them oh no i didnt see that coming!"

Its slapstick, but without the payoff
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-04-01 at 01:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

People are really annoyed about someone spending a couple of hours typing up some jokes and memes on April Fools day?

If Blizzard would spent as much time on fixing BFA as they do on April 1 jokes, I would consider resubbing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by martinboy View Post
    If the developers would spent as much time on fixing BFA as they do on April 1 jokes, I would consider resubbing.
    Funny, because its one Cm writing these, idk if you know. but the janitor in a hospital can not do surgery.

Come on... at least make some april fools joke which could be true. This is just ridiculous.

Every years the same stupid patch note that doesnt even make laugh anymore. We pay 13$ month and u dont even change the stupid april's fool patch note. Bha..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkero View Post
    Every years the same stupid patch note that doesnt even make laugh anymore. We pay 13$ month and u dont even change the stupid april's fool patch note. Bha..
    uhh what? its not the same, its different every year, what the fuck you talking about?

Not alot of effort but into this one compared to others. Still gave me a chuckle so what you gonna do

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Come on... at least make some april fools joke which could be true. This is just ridiculous.
    I mean a few could... Ai dungeons, the 64x64 memeory game, buff to eye beam, demon hunter taking spells from other classes, survival hunters equipping quivers.

but that is not the point of theirs, they dont want to mislead you, they want you to laugh about memes and inside jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the weakest April Fools from Blizzard I have ever seen.

Not giving two fucks seems to be whats happening.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Not alot of effort but into this one compared to others. Still gave me a chuckle so what you gonna do
    how so? how have the others given more effort? i know there was once in awhile an "extra" thing like for wod the draenei female model update, but those are usually every 2-3 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    This is the weakest April Fools from Blizzard I have ever seen.

Not giving two fucks seems to be whats happening.
    how so, why is it the weakest, why do you think this is the weakest april fools day?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by martinboy View Post
    If Blizzard would spent as much time on fixing BFA as they do on April 1 jokes, I would consider resubbing.
    Ah yes, because they need the entire wow team to write some april fools notes.

Formerly known as Arafal

WOW just wow this forums become full with assholes. Wowhead is much better. WTF happen here.

Some of those were pretty funny as usual.

@Azmoden, @dranlord, @FelPlague

Are you guys seriously arguing about April Fool's jokes? I have to say it's most pathetic thing I've seen in my life.

Groups of 5 Feral Druids can come together to form one super-bot.
    Shout out to Voltron

Nice try!
    Dude the only fanboy here is u, if you cant see that they copy the old comercial. Im sorry but is the true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greatmefisto View Post
    @Azmoden, @dranlord, @FelPlague

Are you guys seriously arguing about April Fool's jokes? I have to say it's most pathetic thing I've seen in my life.
    The best april fools day joke is watching people cry about how "the april fools day joke is not 800 lines long!"