Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get me wrong. I like making fun of preachy vegans as much as the next omnivore, but No Bullshit is the most ironically-named channel in quite possibly YouTube's history all things considered (like his propensity for bullshit). So I'mma need an actual source, not the sort of circlejerking putz who thinks the Hulk being intimidated by getting his ass handed to him (for the first time in MCU Hulk's existence) is anti-male propaganda.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Honest question....if you saw someone beating a dog would you say something? If not, would you be mad at someone who did?
    so after being proven wrong on your "eating grass covers all needed nutrients" you go to the next stupid vegan argument, "Oh all animals are just cute puppies that need to be protected"

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    so after being proven wrong on your "eating grass covers all needed nutrients" you go to the next stupid vegan argument, "Oh all animals are just cute puppies that need to be protected"
    I haven't been proven wrong, nor have I advocated of eating grass. Then the argument of protecting all animals is not my point either.

You made 3 points and all 3 were dead ass wrong.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Like a good warlock I use human souls to fuel my health. Am the only one?

Lol fuck vegans. Usually the most pretentious kind of people. Holier than thou.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    This is a guy who accused the Hulk of being anti-male in Infinity War for not coming out and fighting. You're not going to get anything but migraines from this man.
    Was he joking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Was he joking?
    I highly doubt it, his entire channel is based around picking the lowest hanging fruit. The people that a twelve year old could debunk but somehow NoBS manages to consistently fuck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Lol fuck vegans. Usually the most pretentious kind of people. Holier than thou.
    Honest question, how many have you actually encountered?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Honest question, how many have you actually encountered?
    I currently know 10+. A lot of them in the DC area.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been proven wrong, nor have I advocated of eating grass. Then the argument of protecting all animals is not my point either.

You made 3 points and all 3 were dead ass wrong.
    Totally. I understand if you have memory issues from that nutrient rich diet.

Vegans kill more animals

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Totally. I understand if you have memory issues from that nutrient rich diet.
    Can't back up your claims I see.

- - - Updated - - -

I currently know 10+. A lot of them in the DC area.

They are all super pretentious? How are they pretentious precisely?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    Vegans kill more animals
    No you.....

Sigh.

Can't back up your claims I see.

- - - Updated - - -

They are all super pretentious? How are they pretentious precisely?

- - - Updated - - -

No you.....

Sigh.
    One of them literally cooks every single meal that her dog eats. Last party I was at some guy was berating my fiance because he just couldn't believe how she could be a vet tech but still eat animals.

One of them literally cooks every single meal that her dog eats. Last party I was at some guy was berating my fiance because he just couldn't believe how she could be a vet tech but still eat animals.
    First one is not pretentious...I knew a family whose dog had digestive issues and with all the stuff in dog food, it was the only way the dog could eat without vomiting all day. The second one may be, I'd have to have been there to know. I've been the vegan getting berated or things get awkward because I decline a meatball or something.

A lot of vegans come off as assholes. I'm not going to defend them. I'm also not expecting you to agree with veganism. However, I hope that you'll at least understand where a lot of us are coming from.

Dog fighting is enjoyed by lots of people from lots of culture. They make money off it and get pleasure in watching the fighting. If someone was into dog fighting, is it considered pretentious or holier than thou to voice your opinions against dog fighting?

That's how vegans feel. We feel eating meat and dairy is just as bad for those animals as dog fighting is for the dogs.

Now again, I understand you don;t think dog fighting and eating meat and dairy are the same, but just understand that is where vegans are coming from.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2019-04-01 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    How so? Or are you just being edgy?
    Maybe he's refering to those vegans that do not use animal products of any kind because they believe all other animals are disgusting and spend their past time shooting up petting zoos. Or maybe he's just a little crazy.

If everyone was vegan that would wipe out almost all animals that are kept for food production. So yes, being vegan is not a way to help animals its a path to wipe them from the planet.

The best way to save a animal is to convince people they are yummy, if we today convinced people that tigers where tasty in a hundred years there would be huge tiger farms "everywhere".

First one is not pretentious...I knew a family whose dog had digestive issues and with all the stuff in dog food, it was the only way the dog could eat without vomiting all day. The second one may be, I'd have to have been there to know. I've been the vegan getting berated or things get awkward because I decline a meatball or something.

A lot of vegans come off as assholes. I'm not going to defend them. I'm also not expecting you to agree with veganism. However, I hope that you'll at least understand where a lot of us are coming from.

Dog fighting is enjoyed by lots of people from lots of culture. They make money off it and get pleasure in watching the fighting. If someone was into dog fighting, is it considered pretentious or holier than thou to voice your opinions against dog fighting?

That's how vegans feel. We feel eating meat and dairy is just as bad for those animals as dog fighting is for the dogs.

Now again, I understand you don;t think dog fighting and eating meat and dairy are the same, but just understand that is where vegans are coming from.
    I understand where they come from I just disagree with it. To live, we must consume other life forces. You dont want to eat other animals because you feel the closest to them. But you are still killing insects and plants. Why do those life forces not matter to vegans?

Half of the vegans I know only do it so they can jerk off about how moral they are.

The one that cooks the meals for the dogs dsmt do it for stomach issues. She does it because dog food isnt "good" enough for her dog. So she cooks for it twice a day. That's pretentious.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Cant say I've ever seen anyone doing that
    I believe I just saw one of them flying over your head.

I understand where they come from I just disagree with it. To live, we must consume other life forces. You dont want to eat other animals because you feel the closest to them. But you are still killing insects and plants. Why do those life forces not matter to vegans?

Half of the vegans I know only do it so they can jerk off about how moral they are.

The one that cooks the meals for the dogs dsmt do it for stomach issues. She does it because dog food isnt "good" enough for her dog. So she cooks for it twice a day. That's pretentious.
    You think a vegan's line is "life" when it isn;t. A vegan's line is does this being have the ability to suffer. Plants don;t suffer in anyway we can tell. They react to stimulus, but they don;t have a central nervous system that can interpret that stimulus as pain. If they cannot feel pain, they cannot suffer.

The world is a complicated place, just driving a car can and does hurt other living things, that is why we subscribe to the concept of doing the least amount of harm possible. But just because harm happens sometimes, doesn't mean it is ok to just forget about trying to cause as little as possible. I mean if a person accidentally kills another person, that doesn't mean they should say fuck it and go on a killing spree. It also doesn't;t mean they don't value human life.

As far as the vegans you know, just know that because some eats an entirely plant based diet doesn't mean they are vegan. Being vegan is a whole life thing, where we don't use animals or animal products (or products tested on animals) in our diet but we also don't use them anywhere else in our life where it can be helped. So if the people are just eating planet based, then they probably are pretentious as most people on a given diet are pretentious about it, whether it be Paleo, Keto, etc.

You think a vegan's line is "life" when it isn;t. A vegan's line is does this being have the ability to suffer. Plants don;t suffer in anyway we can tell. They react to stimulus, but they don;t have a central nervous system that can interpret that stimulus as pain. If they cannot feel pain, they cannot suffer.

The world is a complicated place, just driving a car can and does hurt other living things, that is why we subscribe to the concept of doing the least amount of harm possible. But just because harm happens sometimes, doesn't mean it is ok to just forget about trying to cause as little as possible. I mean if a person accidentally kills another person, that doesn't mean they should say fuck it and go on a killing spree. It also doesn't;t mean they don't value human life.

As far as the vegans you know, just know that because some eats an entirely plant based diet doesn't mean they are vegan. Being vegan is a whole life thing, where we don't use animals or animal products (or products tested on animals) in our diet but we also don't use them anywhere else in our life where it can be helped. So if the people are just eating planet based, then they probably are pretentious as most people on a given diet are pretentious about it, whether it be Paleo, Keto, etc.
    I understand the line of reducing suffering and idc how they eat. But when they tell me what I need to do, that's when they become assholes. That's great that they perceive eating meat as contributing to suffering, but I dont share that perception. So they have no right to tell me how I should eat.

And the ones in question are not vegetarian, but full blown vegan.