Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 33 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They said everything in the promos is from the first 20 minutes. Of a 3 hour film.
    Yeah maybe the first few teasers/first trailer that was the case. I really do hope that what we've seen so far is more than from the first 20 min... Because if that is the case, this movie seems... badly paced?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    You may have the diabetes if you can't hold it in for 3 hours.
    I would be dead with the amount of sugar i consume...nah, a big gulp soda for 3 hours is murder..I'm sure I would have the same problem if it had been water

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Then maybe dont do that if you're watching a 3 hour movie?
    It's a movie made for snacks...not philosophical musings..

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post

It's a movie made for snacks...not philosophical musings..
    All im saying is, dont drink a whole bunch of coffee then complain you need to pee, wtf is that

5+ Year Old Account
    All im saying is, dont drink a whole bunch of coffee then complain you need to pee, wtf is that
    Well, Lawrence of Arabia, had a break, long movies should have that

Shorter movies, like classics when they show up for only one showing, i'll tell those nuts to man up n take it
    Movies I have only seen on tv, computer, can't miss a minute if they are good, might be my one and only chance to see them on the big screen...
    I went to see the 1st Predator movie as classic showing, I would rather have died in my seat than leave to pee

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Well, Lawrence of Arabia, had a break, long movies should have that

Shorter movies, like classics when they show up for only one showing, i'll tell those nuts to man up n take it
    Movies I have only seen on tv, computer, can't miss a minute if they are good
    I went to see the 1st Predator movie as classic showing, I would rather have died in my seat than leave to pee
    Thats why I love the pause button.

I rarely go to the theater anymore, its ruined by people on their phones, people talking loudly. And 30mins of ads.

Sadly infinity war/end game is a bit different because its impossible to avoid spoilers once they're out so you cant wait for the dvd or you run the risk of the movie being spoiled because of how wide spread/popular they are watched by

5+ Year Old Account
    Thats why I love the pause button.

I rarely go to the theater anymore, its ruined by people on their phones, people talking loudly. And 30mins of ads.
    I don't go into the theater on time unless I'm bored, if a movie "starts" at 6pm, i'll go in 6.08 or something..

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I got tickets to the 10PM showing so I'll likely show up around 9:55. I try to avoid as many trailers as possible.
    In my country the trailers are old too..If there's a 2nd or 3rd trailer of a movie on youtube, cinema shows the 1st..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsix View Post
    I'm hoping they introduce a new cosmic entity from the comics. What Thanos did should not sit well with the folks who run the universe.
    Hoping Adam Warlock shows up, he was introduced (kinda) at the end of GotG2, so hope he shows up here.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-04-02 at 09:03 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    #AvengersEndgame gave The Force Awakens the *snap* as the top-selling pre-sale title in the first 24 hours.
    https://twitter.com/fandango/status/1113168976518021120

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    #AvengersEndgame gave The Force Awakens the *snap* as the top-selling pre-sale title in the first 24 hours.
    https://twitter.com/fandango/status/1113168976518021120
    Disney the true monster to hold both Star Wars and Marvel in their hands :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    It’s not even through 24 hours yet and AMC is still a shitshow.
    It broke the record in six hours.

Is anyone going to the complete marathon? Every single MCU film back to back sounds like a true test of fanhood...

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Anyone else trying to work out how he even fights with that thing? I mean... if the handle was longer he could spin it Darth Maul style but as a one handed weapon it's confusing.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Anyone else trying to work out how he even fights with that thing? I mean... if the handle was longer he could spin it Darth Maul style but as a one handed weapon it's confusing.
    It looks like the middle portion might extend.

He'll twirl it like a baton.
    I don't think there's even room to twirl it though. Unless he can just spin his whole hand round really quickly like an action figure - Some new power of the infinity Gauntlet
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

You can use it like a Sword or a Dagger. It might be impractical for a human to wield a weapon like this, but with enough strength in relation to the weapons mass... you can hack, stab and thrust with it. It'd be more effective if the blade extended above the hand, so that you can parry better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    I'm just going to hit the Saturday or Sunday matinee at my local theater,lower number of people and $10 gets me a ticket and a medium popcorn,drink,and candy.
    We do more or less the same. Cheaper and less stressful.

Is anyone going to the complete marathon? Every single MCU film back to back sounds like a true test of fanhood...
    Did that, spread out over several weekends mind you, in advance of Infinity War. Not cramming it in again for Endgame

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really depends on the center of mass for a weapon like that

I have an exam the same day (24th) as it releases, so i will focus on that.

The only MCU movies I'd consider worth rewatching would be the Captain America films. Otherwise, I'd rather spend my time watching something new than rewatch mediocre films I already saw.

Yeah, I've never seen a double saber with a handle that short. Really needs to be longer so he can pass from one hand to another without throwing it.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2019-04-03 at 01:17 AM.