Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiacla View Post
    Cheer up chuckles .

I know I may have struck a nerve/insulted one of your favourites but you can't really dispute that nearly every "creator" follows that template in "their" "content".
    Whats wrong with what they say? You want them to lie?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Whats wrong with what they say? You want them to lie?
    Not at all, I just kinda expect "content creators" to at least be, you know, creative? Not all reading from a similar song sheet?

10+ Year Old Account
    but perhaps take it easy on the toxicity.
    Valid criticism is not toxicity.

5+ Year Old Account
    Valid criticism is not toxicity.
    I think there's a difference between "Valid criticism" and every video or stream about WoW being clickbaity, "Blizzard=bad" or some variation of that.

I think there's a difference between "Valid criticism" and every video or stream about WoW being clickbaity, "Blizzard=bad" or some variation of that.
    But... if WoW is (currently) bad, it's hard to find material to make content on that the creator can bring themselves to drudge through, or people would care to watch.

I think it says a lot when people who make a living off playing games (mainly WoW) are finding it more and more difficult to play the game they make money playing. I think it says a lot when people who make a living off making YouTube videos about WoW content, are having to make content about how bad WoW currently is. After-all, you can only say "WoW sucks" so many different ways and so many different times before people will stop watching...

After scrolling through random MMO gaming channels on YouTube recently, it seems there is a *LOT* of ESO and FFXIV videos about huge influxes of players from WoW.
    Last edited by alturic; 2019-04-03 at 01:03 PM.

Most of them are just negative and creates a career of being negative about X game. Past few months BfA has been the main focus for many. Its interesting to see how much space all the negativity aspect of games/gaming take compared to good things. I mean, arent we playing games for fun? arent we being part of thousands of different communites cause its fun, social and connects people?

Its almost like a must-do thing, to be negative and try to shit on a product as much as you can.

I watch Tali & Evi cause they talk about wow and whats going on in a positive and nice way. Its informative and often enjoyable. Its nice having a channel to go to where you can see whats going on.

BTW, im not subbed to wow and not planning to return anytime soon. Just to let you know before you call be some white-knight-Blizzard-whale-spending-all-his-money-on-a-flying fox.

bfa is complete shit and its dead and wows dead and actiblizzard shills run rampant and everything is terrible.

oh but its streamers fault

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    I mean, arent we playing games for fun? arent we being part of thousands of different communites cause its fun, social and connects people?

Its almost like a must-do thing, to be negative and try to shit on a product as much as you can.

I watch Tali & Evi cause they talk about wow and whats going on in a positive and nice way. Its informative and often enjoyable. Its nice having a channel to go to where you can see whats going on.
    I couldn't agree with you more, unfortunately, judging by alot of the replies in this thread alot of armchair critiques/"shareholders" would rather wallow in misery than either move on or find fun wherever possible.

I also enjoy me some T&E, the big blizzard shills that they are .

I couldn't agree with you more, unfortunately, judging by alot of the replies in this thread alot of armchair critiques/"shareholders" would rather wallow in misery than either move on or find fun wherever possible.

I also enjoy me some T&E, the big blizzard shills that they are .
    They just enjoy the game and create great content with it. Its nice to see someone smile and just have a great time with a game, hobby and job they love.

Theres enough haters out there with the sole purpose on spewing as much negative stuff they can. Its old, boring and rather predictable. Gaming should be a fun and enjoyable hobby for everyone. Be it playing chess or wow.

Theres millions of games out there, most of them I dont enjoy or dont know about. I pick my games, have fun with them and move along.

I guess theres just alot of angry people out there for some underlying reason beyond just a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    But... if WoW is (currently) bad, it's hard to find material to make content on that the creator cares to drudge through, or people would care to watch.
    "Hey guys, its me your favorite wow streamer. Today I'd like to talk about how great the game is. I know most of you hate everything about Bfa but you are just wrong.
    Look at all the pets and toys and mounts that take years to collect are right there for you to hunt down. You can make your own epic adventure away from that pesky rng x rng x rng and cancer class design and boring to death mandatory rep grind and literally everything bfa. You just have to be more positive about things. Its just a game that you pay for every month.
    Btw did you guys get your sub for 12 months mount? I sure did and I love it so much. I think they should ad more epic stuff in that cash shop, maybe some cool gear in the future ? Let me know what you guys think about it in the comments. And don't forget to subscribe to my channel."

5+ Year Old Account
    "Hey guys, its me your favorite wow streamer. Today I'd like to talk about how great the game is. I know most of you hate everything about Bfa but you are just wrong.
    Look at all the pets and toys and mounts that take years to collect are right there for you to hunt down. You can make your own epic adventure away from that pesky rng x rng x rng and cancer class design and boring to death mandatory rep grind and literally everything bfa. You just have to be more positive about things. Its just a game that you pay for every month.
    Btw did you guys get your sub for 12 months mount? I sure did and I love it so much. I think they should ad more epic stuff in that cash shop, maybe some cool gear in the future ? Let me know what you guys think about it in the comments. And don't forget to subscribe to my channel."
    You seem to take issue with people not being down in the dumps over what is supposed to be a fun hobby, such a shame really.

You seem to take issue with people not being down in the dumps over what is supposed to be a fun hobby, such a shame really.
    Or, it could be WoW streamers/YouTubers (by way of constantly having to play it), and fellow gamers, once loved WoW and can't stand to see the shit Blizzard has done, and continues to do to it? I mean... it could be that. There's something to be said when people get the itch to come back every ~6/12 months, download the game, subscribe, login and stare at the screen while sitting in a city, ask themselves "why did I do that?", unsub, uninstall and move on.

If you asked those who have played since launch and think there's just nothing better than WoW (even with hopping around for a game that can capture your attention like WoW once did) what the horrible decisions in WoW have been you'll get, in no particular order:

1.) Patch 4.3
    2.) Diablo loot system
    3.) BfA
    and a few more.

The point is, there's been things that are just overall detrimental to the game.

If bloggers had that much power the world would be in anarchy by now if not totally extinct as a species.

Cheer up chuckles .

I know I may have struck a nerve/insulted one of your favourites but you can't really dispute that nearly every "creator" follows that template in "their" "content".
    how?
    you do know there are creators talking about how good wow is
    and others talking about how shit wow is
    so how are they BOTH following the same template?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    how?
    you do know there are creators talking about how good wow is
    and others talking about how shit wow is
    so how are they BOTH following the same template?
    That's why I used the word nearly (not all or every), pretty important word in my sentence.
    Last edited by Fiacla; 2019-04-03 at 03:40 PM.

That's why I used the word nearly (not all or every), pretty important word in my sentence.
    im pretty sure its more 50/50

5+ Year Old Account
    im pretty sure its more 50/50
    Well I'm not going to argue over the exact percentage of pro/anti Blizzard supporting youtube/twitch "content creators", my point was pretty clear I think, as was the phrasing/language I used .

Well I'm not going to argue over the exact percentage of pro/anti Blizzard supporting youtube/twitch "content creators", my point was pretty clear I think, as was the phrasing/language I used .
    well the thread itself is "all"

5+ Year Old Account
    well the thread itself is "all"
    It's not my thread? I simply posted a template/script of what the majority of doom & gloom "content creators" seem to be using while pointing out that people should probably move on or find some fun in what they do.

Then of course my english/phrasing wasn't mathematically exact enough have fun talking into the wind I guess.

I think they are responsible and accountable for a that negative community. Really, if you like the game, it seems some see that as trolling.