Page 1 of 24
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Joker [with Joaquin Phoenix]

Looks promising!

Looks interesting. Ill see it for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was sceptical before, but after watching this trailer the movie certainly has my attention.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I liked the trailer. Left much to explore and even what kind of movie it will be. When I first saw the makeup I was skeptical but it seems to work. Currently the most anticipated movie for me.

Looks very promising. I really like the disconnected DC movies a lot.

At first I thought that was a young Bruce Wayne at 1:48, but I think I read they cast someone as the Bat already...? Still looks like a dark-haired kid in a fancy outfit in front of a house with a big garden, so I though this might be Dick Greyson, after losing his parents.

It looks like a very interesting character study. I've been cautiously optimistic about this movie ever since I heard of the casting, and this teaser is giving me the right vibes.

Usually I prefer the "unrealistic" versions of Batman and Joker, the ones that no human being could ever become. But I can appreciate someone taking on the challenge of showing how someone becomes the Joker, even if it's not my kind of Joker. It's an interesting archetype and kind of a cautionary tale, so I hope they get it right, and I hope people give the movie a chance if so.

U.S comic movies are taking over the planet!!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I’m pretty much done with live action dc movies unless Shazam wins me back which I doudt so I can’t really say I’m excited for another Batman related reboot.

But.. but.. where's the tattoos?

For real though, looks promising, a new point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good Dubbing this Mental Health Joker in my head amongst the other on-screen Jokers.

Is the DCU still a thing? There's no Batman right and the old Suicide Squad is being overwritten so RIP that Joker.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

5+ Year Old Account
    dat shit looks gud!

After WHY SO SERIOUS? I have not liked the idea of new jokers, especially after the jared leto version...

but this looks like a 70s movie, I get that vibe from it, I like this a lot! Looking forward to it, another score for DC it seems, those guys are on a roll!

Anyone else feel like this was as script for like a "Falling Down" type movie that they turned into "The Joker". Digging the look and feel, more excited than I figured I would be.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Looks good Dubbing this Mental Health Joker in my head amongst the other on-screen Jokers.

Is the DCU still a thing? There's no Batman right and the old Suicide Squad is being overwritten so RIP that Joker.
    We shall see, if it does well we will likely see his joker in more movies potentially.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like an origin story.

If this is meant as more than a stand alone movie, they're gonna have to bring one of hell of an actor for batman to match Phoenix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I’m pretty much done with live action dc movies unless Shazam wins me back which I doudt so I can’t really say I’m excited for another Batman related reboot.
    did you not like Aquaman or Wonder Woman?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    did you not like Aquaman or Wonder Woman?
    I skipped aqua man as he’s the only hero I have absolutely no interest in.

Wonder Woman I found dreadful on every level and would count it as the worse comic movie I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen litteraly every single one baring aqua man and dead pool 2. Only positive I could give WW is I liked the design of that one evil doctor woman.

At this point I think only like a injustice movie could get me interested in dc again but something like that would need set up dc is either unwilling or unable to do.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Looks promising!
    There probably isn't anyone more qualified to try and replace Heath Ledger as the Joker than J.P. Phenomenal actor. The problem is that Ledger was the BEST joker, ever. Even beating Jack Nicholson (I know, different kind, but still very well done). The problem with that statement is that when I found out Ledger was cast as the joker I almost threw up - figured Nolan was going insane or owed him or something. Whoops.

So yeah, looks promising interesting [at least]. I will definitely see it. But for me, Ledger will always be the quin-essential Joker. If Ledger hadn't died the third Nolan movie would have been about him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks fucking awesome.

Hellboy in 9 days BTW
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Lol, this looks like it will be popular with the edge boys.

"The Joker is totally misunderstood and the real victim, maaan. The psychopathic mass murderer has a point!"

If Buffalo Bill had become a DC villain.