Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    I don't give a shit about your sig or your experiences. I was simply curious about your distaste for that group of people. They're also not filling up forum space, because you are group of a larger group of people in with the fanatics.
    For someone not giving a shit, you sure as shit seem riled up.

Get over it already, you're clearly not as neutral to the whole debate as you tried to imply.

I get its offtopic, but a lot of what I see you do is trash people who think the game was better in a previous expansion. What made me ask was your graph (Which I know is a flip of someone elses graph) is just more needless trashing of those people and classic wow.
    Some people seem to have an obsession with telling others why their game is bad I guess? I'll never understand that but eh no point trying to have reasonable discussions with those people imo.

Don't see the need for it personally. Both games can coexist. And who cares if one does better than the other? It's good overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Some people seem to have an obsession with telling others why their game is bad I guess? I'll never understand that but eh no point trying to have reasonable discussions with those people imo.

Don't see the need for it personally. Both games can coexist. And who cares if one does better than the other? It's good overall.
    And the master of hypocrisy is back! I shall save this line since it'll no doubt be fun and relevant more than once. Might even make it a sig eventually once the current one grows old.

I mean it says a lot when 10 button classes in other games are more fun/have more depth to play than some in WoW. (GW2 and ESO)

Just sayin.....

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    For someone not giving a shit, you sure as shit seem riled up.

Get over it already, you're clearly not as neutral to the whole debate as you tried to imply.
    I literally said earlier I don't think classic will be that great. Trust me, if I was riled up this would've gone a lot differently. I was curious as to why you have such a problem with the older verisons of the game. That is it, you are the one who seems to take this, and everything, as a personal attack.

I don't have a hatred of any sort for the game itself, nor would I use such a harsh word at all in this context as little as I care for the zealots acting like it's the second coming of Christ.

That's rather off-topic in any case.
    Except you're behaving like just like a zealot would, sort of like the other side of the same coin when it comes to those zealots you're talking about. It's also kind of funny seeing you say you hardly care about them but at the same time seeing you argue about the very same subject (and all over) plus carrying around that crappy signature lol.

As i remember last when i did pvp
    Alliance is for da white clean boys
    horde is for black dirty immigrants

Exactly. Both games can and should co-exist.

- - - Updated - - -

And the master of hypocrisy is back! I shall save this line since it'll no doubt be fun and relevant more than once. Might even make it a sig eventually once the current one grows old.
    Pointing out actual problems with the game isn't an obsession about telling others why their game is bad. BFA has problemsa and we should point them out and try to fix them.

I literally said earlier I don't think classic will be that great. Trust me, if I was riled up this would've gone a lot differently. I was curious as to why you have such a problem with the older verisons of the game. That is it, you are the one who seems to take this, and everything, as a personal attack.
    What a classic (pun intended), be the one to react, and then attempt to turn it around on the other person.

It wouldn't have gone any differently. I however am quite capable of telling the difference between a personal attack and general discussions of opinions.

Exactly. Both games can and should co-exist.
    Aye. Imo there definitely are better games than retail WoW in my opinion. However just an opinion.

I'll never understand this need to go after people for liking an older or current version of the game though. Just seems quite sad if you ask me.

Admittedly I'm not happy with current WoW and hell I'm irritated. But at the end of the day if people enjoy that or Classic then who am I to say otherwise?

Pointing out actual problems with the game isn't an obsession about telling others why their game is bad. BFA has problemsa and we should point them out and try to fix them.
    No, but entering just about every thread to proclaim how X other games are better, sort of is an obsession.

I am well aware (as I've made clear in just about every thread as of late) of issues (personal and objective ones) with BfA. Like you said, my sig is an adaption of one that already existed. Go entertain yourself with the posters using the original as well if you're so neutral.

My sig is staying for the regular amount of time that I tend to keep them.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-04-04 at 12:12 AM.

What a classic (pun intended), be the one to react, and then attempt to turn it around on the other person.

It wouldn't have gone any differently. I however am quite capable of telling the difference between a personal attack and general discussions of opinions.
    Clearly you aren't becuase you seem to be taking this as a personal attack when it isn't.

I was curious about your opinion and that was it.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but entering just about every thread to proclaim how X other games are better, sort of is an obsession.

I am well aware (as I've made clear in just about every thread as of late) of issues (personal and objective ones) with BfA. Like you said, my sig is an adaption of one that already existed. Go entertain yourself with the posters using the original as well if you're so neutral.

My sig is staying for the regular amount of time that I tend to keep them.
    Similar to what you do?

Clearly you aren't becuase you seem to be taking this as a personal attack when it isn't.

I was curious about your opinion and that was it.
    You got my opinion, didn't accept it, and then used amped up language rather than accepting what I said was the reasoning.

Sorry, but if you can't discuss without warping things in your mind, don't even try. As an authority on myself, I haven't seen any personal attacks. If I had, I'd be reporting.

You got my opinion, didn't accept it, and then used amped up language rather than accepting what I said was the reasoning.

Sorry, but if you can't discuss without warping things in your mind, don't even try. As an authority on myself, I haven't seen any personal attacks. If I had, I'd be reporting.
    Your opinion seemed to me to contradict with your past actions and I believe them to be based on a false sense that their is a large group of people who think classic is perfect. Nothing im my mind was warped to fit some narrative.

Similar to what you do?
    I do?

Are you sincerely suggesting that I'm spending time on the Classic forums, entering every thread there with some rehearsed bit where I'll gush about the current game (which I do not enjoy)/some other game and tell everyone to play that rather than Classic?

I'd like to see the proof of that. In fact, I literally unsubbed from said forum quite some time ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Your opinion seemed to me to contradict with your past actions and I believe them to be based on a false sense that their is a large group of people who think classic is perfect. Nothing im my mind was warped to fit some narrative.
    You don't need to look very far for those.

Their size as a group on the other hand seems irrelevant, it's more about how often they post and where. There's a sizable chunk of Classic fans whom are not that way. (duh)

I do?

Are you sincerely suggesting that I'm spending time on the Classic forums, entering every thread there with some rehearsed bit where I'll gush about the current game (which I do not enjoy)/some other game and tell everyone to play that rather than Classic?

I'd like to see the proof of that. In fact, I literally unsubbed from said forum quite some time ago.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need to look very far for those.

Their size as a group on the other hand seems irrelevant, it's more about how often they post and where. There's a sizable chunk of Classic fans whom are not that way. (duh)
    I see people who love the old game and think it was really good. I see no one say that it was a perfect, shining exampling of game development.

Also my "Similar to what you do" was a shitty way to get across what I was saying. You always seem to be arguing with people about how classic isn't that good and everything like that.

If u consider World Quests content then i have bad news for u

I see people who love the old game and think it was really good. I see no one say that it was a perfect, shining exampling of game development.

Also my "Similar to what you do" was a shitty way to get across what I was saying. You always seem to be arguing with people about how classic isn't that good and everything like that.
    Well, have fun keeping tabs I guess? I think I'm "always" posting rather all over the place myself.

I reserve the right to discuss what's brought up in threads I have an interest in on the forums I subscribe to (where Classic isn't included). And I know what I've seen from other posters, regardless of what you've seen/missed.

The sig I have was literally adapted from a sig used by posters more often than not involved in that narrative, for example.

Each to their own, in the end.

Becouse he is afraid thats why. He fears that classic can become more popular even that chance is low it is still there. Thats why you see these attacks.

Well, have fun keeping tabs I guess? I think I'm "always" posting rather all over the place myself.

I reserve the right to discuss what's brought up in threads I have an interest in on the forums I subscribe to (where Classic isn't included). And I know what I've seen from other posters, regardless of what you've seen/missed.
    Most of the time when I see you posting its about the classic people. I've seen you in other areas, but when I see your user name your arugments with the classic guys is what comes to my mind.

Post where-ever and what-ever you want no one is going to stop you, but flying that right infront of people when they disagree isn't going to get anything done.

Most of the time when I see you posting its about the classic people. I've seen you in other areas, but when I see your user name your arugments with the classic guys is what comes to my mind.

Post where-ever and what-ever you want no one is going to stop you, but flying that right infront of people when they disagree isn't going to get anything done.
    Bias and selective sight then.

It's really a sidenote when they spill over rather than something actively pursued.
    Well, outside of this strange discussion, but it's not really representative of anything taking place daily. I think it's exhausted and then some to boot, so take care.