Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Wasn't it ocean water jaina tried to flood em with? That would make things even worse as it evaporates and just leaves a salt flat. Kills what little plantlife there is in the barrens.
    That would actually be pretty funny. Leaving Horde with pile of salt in their capital after it's sieged for second time in such a short timespan. Man, story just writes itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    In story terms and not game terms, the deciding factor would actually be the player.
    Also I think there might be even a few stray Forsaken that side with Saurfang over Sylvanas. Whether we like it or not, BTS is canon and what happened to Derek and Zelling is likely known among the Forsaken by now.
    I'm defaulting to no-true Scotsman. Whatever Calia takes over will be part of the rebels, but the Forsaken will stick with Sylvanas.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I am not talking about Calia. I am talking about Voss and anyone she might turn against her.
    I'm working off the assumption that those'll be the same thing within a patch or two.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

That's dark. Will they do a fusion dance?
    Ashvane will lend them her Potara earrings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Orcs will follow Saurfang.
    Tauren will definitely rebel.
    Darkspear will definitely go along with the orcs and Tauren.
    Zandalari and Highmountain have good bonds with Baine.
    Lor'themar will oppose Sylvanas as soon as he feels enough people are rebelling that it won't specifically place his people at risk.
    Where the Blood Elves go, so will the Nightborne.
    Pandaren will pick whichever side promises least bloodshed.

Gallywix will pick Sylvanas. The war and Azerite are the most profitable path. Fresh after his "victory" over Gelbin, he is probably too arrogant to fear losing.
    Forsaken have had every chance to differentiate themselves from Sylvanas blocked. Besides a small Lillian Voss-led rebellion, I don't see them risk it.
    Mag'har have missed the lessons the Orcs of Azeroth learned. Those that confuse loyalty and obedience died with Garrosh. I could see them abandon Sylvanas, but not yet. Eitrigg, Saurfang or Thrall could get through to them, if Sylvanas shows more of her true colors.
    this
    /10 char
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

In story terms and not game terms, the deciding factor would actually be the player.
    Also I think there might be even a few stray Forsaken that side with Saurfang over Sylvanas. Whether we like it or not, BTS is canon and what happened to Derek and Zelling is likely known among the Forsaken by now.
    And what happened? Golden struck again making punishment for betrayal seem like a crime?

And who among the forsaken would oppose Sylvanas? Voss? Cause she's a moral compass among the virtue circle jerk? But aside for her blowing up the shit out of Alliance troops and coddling one of her victims suddenly gives her a shot at taking Sylvanas' place as the leader of the Forsaken?

I get the distinct feeling that people love pretending Sylvanas didn't actually pick up a bunch of confused zombies and turned them into the basis of an empire strong enough to rival most superpowers in the fantasy world of Warcraft.

Not to mention that when the Alliance came for the Undercity she had her subjects neatly evacuated to safety.

So in the end, I get it that certain players don't like Sylvanas which is fine, but how do you justify her losing a popularity contest among the Forsaken with whomever? Least of all, Voss.

Orcs really shouldn't follow Saurfang. First of all, he's a disgrace of an Orc. He deliberately let himself be captured by an enemy in order to help them. And he outright abandoned the Orcs and his duty as their leader. First to mope in the prison of his God Boiking, then to sneak around a swamp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

sylvanas's side: forsaken (led by nathanos), blood elves (led by lor'themar and liadrin), orcs and maghar (led by the maghar leader), goblins (led by gallywix), zandalar trolls (led by talanji), highmountain tauren (led by lasan)

baine's side: tauren (led by baine), orcs (led by saurfang), trolls (trolls dont get a leader), highmountain tauren (led by mayla)

baine's side is smaller but will team up with the alliance

My money is Sylvannas will disappear for two expansion at least,
    Horde will have no warchief and no development on this part of the story for at least one expansion
    And we are going to kill some void tentacles and purple stuff everywhere

I honestly struggle to understand why people think Theron would go with Sylvanas. He does NOT like her. Heck he didn't like her when she was alive; he respected her but that's it. And while the Forsaken did help the Blood Elves to begin with, they extracted a bloody price by forcing the battered blood elven army to Northrend on fear of being abandoned. Sylvanas' war has exposed Theron's people completely leaving them alone on the Eastern Kingdoms and making them the easiest target for the Alliance.

Meanwhile young orcs largely seem to approve of Sylvanas in the same way that they largely approved of Garrosh. She gets them loot and a chance to kill people.
    I question why people seem to think Tauren would all side with Baine given how its shown repeatedly the tauren disagree with many of Bain's policies and beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Honestly after what Sylvanas did at the Gathering and to Derek I think even the forsaken would be somewhat divided.

She'd probably be able to get together a chunk of the orcs, mag'har, goblins, and forsaken.

Still don't think that's what'll happen though.
    ^There are some forsaken who would definitely tell Sylvanas to piss off at this point and Lothermar is at the point if anything else happens he would probably cut ties with Sylvanas.....but there are a few blood elves who would probably side with here because the debt she paid to save them when Arthas crip walked on them.

Any real civil war within the horde would just be opening a door for the Alliance to attack the middle and wipe out both 'factions'.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Which races side with Sylvanas and which side with Baine/Saurfang and why?
    If they still use the dialogbook from MoP.

It will be Sylvanas: Forsaken/Goblins/AU Orcs vs the rest.
    With Garrosh it was the Orcs/Goblins/Dragonmaw Orcs.

If they really push the same plot then i guess Sylvanas will use old God powers and the Blood trolls will aid her aswell like the klaxxi did in mist.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2019-04-06 at 02:11 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Any real civil war within the horde would just be opening a door for the Alliance to attack the middle and wipe out both 'factions'.
    Not with Anduin "If we press our advantage we'll be as bad as them" Wrynn as leader.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn