Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

Unexpected Azshara plot twist that will BLOW!... your mind.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/news=291015/...ass-diversity-

When asked about Azshara’s role in the conflict between the Alliance and Horde, Ion emphasized that she will play a major role, with a surprising turn of events we won’t expect.
    May the light have mercy on our narrative.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    https://ptr.wowhead.com/news=291015/...ass-diversity-

May the light have mercy on our narrative.
    Lightforged Calia And Anduin fly in and hug Azshara so hard she turns back into a night elf.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Her political marriage with mudmug will inspire alliance and horde to do the same - 8.3 will be baine marrying anduin.

This is a stupid storyline, and nothing Azshara does can truly redeem it. This expansion should have just been about Azshara and the Old Gods from the beginning. What a mess of an expansion, I can't wait for 9.0. Nothing could ever be worse than this ridiculous faction war, and I hate how Blizzard wants to stain Azshara by having her participate in that garbage faction war plot. Azshara deserves her own separate narrative.

I don't know why they even say these things in interviews. "Not what you expect". Then you get like 10000 fan theories everywhere, with 90% of them being better than what actually happens and it's just a cycle of disappointment.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Lightforged Calia And Anduin fly in and hug Azshara so hard she turns back into a night elf.
    I kinda want this now... is that bad?
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Her political marriage with mudmug will inspire alliance and horde to do the same - 8.3 will be baine marrying anduin.
    are you trying to be funny or just plain stupid by default? :O Can't really tell for sure hmm...

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-04-05 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

7+ Year Old Account
    As long as none of my female wow waifus do not die i am all good no matter what.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

I laughed wryly to myself.

After they built up the whole "Who burned Teldrassil! WAS IT SYLVANAS? WHICH EVENT CAME FIRST, TELDRASSIL OR UNDERCITY????" crap only to have it be the most predictable and boring turn of events you could possibly imagine, it hit me hard that the entire thing was just bullshit to stir the playerbase up and get it talking. And it worked. They passed off a turd as a deluxe chocolate cake and everyone fell for it.

Yeah, not again. I'll be surprised by the plot twist when it actually happens. If it's just some "Oh yeah Azshara's not that bad of a person after all" crap then shove it up your ass, Blizzard. Hire writers please.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    This is a stupid storyline, and nothing Azshara does can truly redeem it. This expansion should have just been about Azshara and the Old Gods from the beginning. What a mess of an expansion, I can't wait for 9.0. Nothing could ever be worse than this ridiculous faction war, and I hate how Blizzard wants to stain Azshara by having her participate in that garbage faction war plot. Azshara deserves her own separate narrative.
    Agree 100%. Azshara should have been the focus from the beginning. The entire storyline through Legion was leading to a unification of the Factions [and letting us raid with our cross-faction friends], but Blizz hit the reset button with the Azerite mcguffin. This expansion has already been declared a disaster and now they're about to waste Azshara as a mid-tier boss.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if they pull a redemption arc with Azshara like they did with Ilidan/Light or with Sargeras/Void Beings

"Hey guys remember when Azshara tried to kill everyone that didn't kissed her feet? Yeah turns out she was trying to protect the world from some ZOMGUBER void demons, and we actually disrupted her plans in the Well of Eternity and Eye of Azshara dungeons xd"

Yeah, last time they said something like that, Sylvanas burned the tree anyway.

Not holding my breath for some amazing twist this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better plotline than Blizz can come up with.

Imagine the animation scene, full of emotion, and hugs.

But seriously I think Taliesins ideas on this subject are cool.

“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting my crackpot theory again.

'Sylvanas' has been Azshara in disguise since we lost track of her during Stormheim and everything she is doing now is to weaken both the Horde and the Alliance.

I don't for a second believe that but it would be a massive, mind blowing twist.

Well if ANYBODY here expeted Alliance "great victory" to remain "valid" for more then two months (and even less in lore) then you were wrong-Grong. That whole "fleet superiority" for which we gave up ENTIRE SUICIDE ARMY shall i remdin you, will last exactly till the next content update, achive NOTHING lorewise and be swept aside by Azshara who will level the playing field again. Hoorah! Fists be bumpin' like crazy i bet. Yeah...

The real Sylvanas has actually died a long time ago. The undead Sylvanas we know is just Azshara in disguise.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Posting my crackpot theory again.

'Sylvanas' has been Azshara in disguise since we lost track of her during Stormheim and everything she is doing now is to weaken both the Horde and the Alliance.

I don't for a second believe that but it would be a massive, mind blowing twist.
    Sylvanas never existed, she was always Azshara!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Still I shouldn't be surprised. Azshara ultimately is not nearly as important as Kil'jaeden was, and yet they had the audacity to waste Kil'jaeden in a middle raid with hardly any build-up to his fight. Kil'jaeden being one of the main villains of the entire franchise. I shouldn't be surprised if those geniuses at Blizzard think that Azshara is nothing more than a middle tier fodder.

In fact, why am I even comparing Azshara to Kil'jaeden? They already said that she would be the equivalent of Gul'dan in Legion. R.I.P. Azshara. What an utter waste of a charming villain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Sylvanas never existed, she was always Azshara!
    What if azshara was always sylvanas ? We need to go deeper.