Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Yeah and while they look for a job they can have no income!
    Once again, that's not Chipotle killing anyone. That is a stupid argument.

Most people(including the OP) are helping them grow, so we just have to accept this development.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    The Christchurch shooter was not a white supremacist. If a journalist cant even get that write' then I would seriously doubt the integrity of the remainder of that article
    Bullshit...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    As common as you misinterpreting what I say. And I don't know who "you guys" are.

Acknowledging that racist extremists exist, but refusing the narrative that it's a serious, societal endangering issue is deflecting?
    And you guys doing your damndest to deflect for them on a daily basis... what a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Bullshit...

- - - Updated - - -

And you guys doing your damndest to deflect for them on a daily basis... what a coincidence.
    Well' the shooter himself released a manifesto and none of it had to do with white supremacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Most people(including the OP) are helping them grow, so we just have to accept this development.
    Or, you could oppose them, instead of trying top blame people for opposing them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Well' the shooter himself released a manifesto and none of it had to do with white supremacy.
    https://www.vox.com/identities/2019/...acism-language

http://time.com/5555738/new-zealand-...ite-supremacy/

Just because he also happens to be a shitposting troll like the legion of them on on this forum, doesn't mean he's not racist trash.

- - - Updated - - -

I said partially responsible.
    Then you are partially responsible, for not giving people more of your own money.

Once again, that's a stupid argument to make.

Yeah and while they look for a job they can have no income!
    Look we don't see eye to eye that much is rather clear but you are arguing with either a troll or someone with only a loose grasp of the language you wont get anywhere with him

No, civil war is not coming, despite your best efforts to push one.
    Yah, like I am personally going to cause a civil war by talking about it on a forum. That's one of the most ridiculous arguments ever.

ethnonationalists are racists
    Like I say, there is now a conflict to define modern racism. The far left and right have 2 different definitions of what it means to be racist today.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    This is how humanity sorts out culture differences. It's always one tribe against another.
    This doesn’t come down to tribes though. Both tribes agree it’s just one off ducks who act out like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    BLM are much more dangerous. 1 random white guy mass killing 5 to 50 people once a year is not nearly as bad as all the random crimes by black men that kill thousands of people a year. Black men commit way more violent crimes per capita than white men.
    Do you really think every single black person is part of BlM?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Shhhhh it's ok. I know facts hurt but you cant just ignore them.
    Wild speculation with no backing isn’t a fact in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by insert random number View Post
    Hang on.

The far right believes in supremacy and in a hierarchy within races, nationalities, ethnicities and gender. They are open about this.
    The far left believes in equality and wants to undo most the existing hierarchy.
    The problem here is you don't get to define that. The winners of the civil war will ultimately define that.

Civil war is out of the question, neither movements are that big. At worst you'll get a situation like in Ireland during the 70s.
    Incorrect. Trust in the system was VASTLY higher in the 1970s. Even as late as the year 2000, 50% of republicans trusted the system. That was low, but still managable. Today, about ZERO percent of republicans trust the system. When an entire group no longer trusts the system, THAT, my friend, is a recipe for civil war. A good economy might just hold it at bay for a moment. For sure, the second we have another recession, there will definitely be unrest. And there is nothing that you me or anyone posting on an internet forum can do to stop it. All we can do is think about how to survive it at this point.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Yah, like I am personally going to cause a civil war by talking about it on a forum. That's one of the most ridiculous arguments ever.

Like I say, there is now a conflict to define modern racism. The far left and right have 2 different definitions of what it means to be racist today.
    I'm simply pointing out that you are doing your damndest to push a civil war, by constantly gaslighting about it.

here's a thought, stop pandering to racist trash.

This is why libertarians suck.
    Because, I laugh at you trying to say Chipotle is killing people by paying them a wage you don't like?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    Look we don't see eye to eye that much is rather clear but you are arguing with either a troll or someone with only a loose grasp of the language you wont get anywhere with him
    Are you still mad that I backed you into a corner, where you had to admit to either being a blatant hypocrite, or someone shilling for racists? And yes, I noticed you ran away.

Don't blame me, you got yourself into that mess.

I'm simply pointing out that you are doing your damndest to push a civil war, by constantly gaslighting about it.

here's a thought, stop pandering to racist trash.
    I am not. Its a ridiculous idea. You don't push a civil war by talking about it. You might come up with ideas to survive it by talking about it on a forum though. DO you realize this imminent civil war is VERY likely to wind up being a nuclear war right? We're looking at this partisan crap causing massive and permanent environmental and societal damage. As a species we may NEVER recover from this.

And all you can do, in the face of this, is to attack me. I tell you what, I'm vastly more afraid of nuclear bombs being dropped all over the place in this civil war than of you throwing inane charges of gaslighting at me.

I could just as easily accuse YOU of wanting a civil war by attacking anyone who wants to talk it out and find solutions like myself. How does that feel?

Wow. This guy. He thinks I am personally going to start a civil war by posting my concerns about it on a subforum on MMO Champ. I did it all myself. WTF? WTF???????????? You are trolling lol.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2019-04-04 at 06:53 PM.

I said partially responsible. Some of the blame falls on the state and some of it falls on the individual. But nobody deserves to die from an easily treatable disease because their employer wont pay them a living wage. Or the state wont provide treatment.
    So, then you are also partially responsible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I am not. Its a ridiculous idea. You don't push a civil war by talking about it. You might come up with ideas to survive it by talking about it on a forum though. DO you realize this imminent civil war is VERY likely to wind up being a nuclear war right? We're looking at this partisan crap causing massive and permanent environmental and societal damage. As a species we may NEVER recover from this.

And all you can do, in the face of this, is to attack me. I tell you what, I'm vastly more afraid of nuclear bombs being dropped all over the place in this civil war than of you throwing inane charges of gaslighting at me.

I could just as easily accuse YOU of wanting a civil war by attacking anyone who wants to talk it out and find solutions like myself. How does that feel?

Wow. This guy. He thinks I am personally going to start a civil war by posting my concerns about it on a subforum on MMO Champ. I did it all myself. WTF? WTF???????????? You are trolling lol.
    I'm calling you out for being full of shit, and pandering to racist trash. Almost time someone brings up racists, you try to paint them as victims, and they are merely fighting back... and a civil war is coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit...

- - - Updated - - -

Again, who are "you guys"? I understand that you enjoy throwing people into group categories, particularly negative ones, as a way to dismiss one's point, but that just kicks you on the butt.

Once more, I don't deny extremists exist, but would you like to keep going on the merry go around?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Again, who are "you guys"? I understand that you enjoy throwing people into group categories, particularly negative ones, as a way to dismiss one's point, but that just kicks you on the butt.

Once more, I don't deny extremists exist, but would you like to keep going on the merry go around?
    The same 20-30 posters, as well as the legion of alt accounts that pop up in every race thread, and try and deflect from racists.I thought I had made that clear. It literally starts from the second post in the thread.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Imagine headlines like "Murders by blacks increasing" or "Attacks by brown extremists are growing" tho. That would be a big no-no
    There’s a differance between murders and terrorism, white extremist have been murdering minority’s in acts of terror to push there views just like Islamic terrorist. Black people don’t tend to be commiting murders for there pro black state and neither are brown people.

How so? I feel that way but how do you rationalize it?
    Well, you are not giving them your money, so you are partially responsible. That's your logic.

Quote Originally Posted by NoKingRulesForever View Post
    Watch out, there might be a white extremist hiding under your bed...
    Is there any room under there with all the RUSSIAN SPIES taking up so much space?

Am I supposed to donate to chipotle?
    Why don't you donate more to the poor?

If you don't like how much an employer pays you, find better employment. If you don't like how much a business pays their employees, go elsewhere, or start your own company, where you pay the employees more.