Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's true. And if the OP made such a comment after 8.2 was on the PTR and we had seen models and map size and things like that they might have a point. But at this point the OP is just being goofy at best.
    The problem I find with 8.2 though is as I said it only fixes one of the many issues with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    It feels like a new expansion. Naz’jatar and Mechagon are HUGE. Feels as large as Zuldazar. There are so many quests and lore. Loadsa fun things too.

Each class has a new ability, and there are raid wide ones too

This is really how BFA should have launched. This feels like the real expansion.

Much better blizz. Much much better
    Ion, is that you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Ion, is that you?
    It probably is, considering they fired all of their marketing team afterall.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

That's true. And if the OP made such a comment after 8.2 was on the PTR and we had seen models and map size and things like that they might have a point. But at this point the OP is just being goofy at best.
    Well he is a notorious blood elf fanatic, they all tend to have a screw loose, and they are always elf fans.

Either that or he is a blizzard employee that accidentally jumped the gun not realising we only have encrypted data and not the actual data load or over estimated our decryption skills.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Meh. I'll stick with ESO and FF14 thanks.
    Then go and actually play those.
    All you do here is bitch and moan while praising gw/eso/ff like they are some sort of godly blessing upon the world.

Stop wasting your god damn time discussing a game you clearly do not enjoy.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Ion, is that you?
    I wouldnt be surprised. He probably pressed post too soon, without checking we had actually got the data

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Then go and actually play those.
    All you do here is bitch and moan while praising gw/eso/ff like they are some sort of godly blessing upon the world.

Stop wasting your god damn time discussing a game you clearly do not enjoy.
    I do enjoy the game though? I think WoW is an amazing game. It just needs to sort itself out.

I just don't think as I say it's worthy of being what I consider a top 10 game right now and that ActiBlizz need to get back on track. However unlikely it will be. Criticism is good for a product. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-04-05 at 11:36 AM.

Meh. I'll stick with ESO and FF14 thanks.
    ESO i get, but why is everyone raving on and on about the absolute weeb shit that is final fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    ESO i get, but why is everyone raving on and on about the absolute weeb shit that is final fantasy?
    I mean most people who call it "weeb shit" just look at Lalafells and Miqote and think "AMG GAME MUST BE WEEB" so /shrug. Believe it or not despite being made by an Eastern dev team it incorporates a lot of Western design philosophy as the newer team who took over knew that it is a good way to design an MMO.

But eh I get the game might not be for everyone. FF14 has its own issues just like any other game out there.

But it does seem to have taken a chunk out of WoW from observation.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    It feels like a new expansion. Naz’jatar and Mechagon are HUGE. Feels as large as Zuldazar. There are so many quests and lore. Loadsa fun things too.

Each class has a new ability, and there are raid wide ones too

This is really how BFA should have launched. This feels like the real expansion.

Much better blizz. Much much better
    The weekend starts tomorrow, back to your class.
    Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

I do enjoy the game though? I think WoW is an amazing game. It just needs to sort itself out.

I just don't think as I say it's worthy of being what I consider a top 10 game right now and that ActiBlizz need to get back on track. However unlikely it will be. Criticism is good for a product. Simple as that.
    The fact that Ion today mentioned in an interview that TF/WF has issues that they need/want to fix they just wanna make sure they do it correctly gives me a bit of hope. As long as it isn’t just lip service I think next expansion may actually be more coherent. He’s talked about WF/TF being an issue for a while so hopefully they just put a cap on it eventually.

Regardless though that’s a step in the right direction. Hoping it’s not just talk but we’ll see at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    The fact that Ion today mentioned in an interview that TF/WF has issues that they need/want to fix they just wanna make sure they do it correctly gives me a bit of hope. As long as it isn’t just lip service I think next expansion may actually be more coherent. He’s talked about WF/TF being an issue for a while so hopefully they just put a cap on it eventually.

Regardless though that’s a step in the right direction. Hoping it’s not just talk but we’ll see at some point.
    They won't fix it.

They know exactly what they need to do and that's to allow gear to be upgraded via a currency and unless they can impose rng or serious timegating on said currency it won't happen.

Gearing is a metric now which irritates me.

Aesthetically, it's still weeb. It might be the best game in the world when it comes to gameplay but aesthetics matter and FF14 makes me cringe.
    Eh that's the thing though imo. People look at it and go "weeb shit" and a good chunk of the time it's based off 2 races. Least you brought the aesthetics part in which I agree in some areas does look a bit cringe sometimes. However it definitely takes a lot of design philosophy from western MMOs.

My only huge complaint is the 2 second GCD. Should be 1 at most. Controller gameplay has proven that it's not the reason for a 2 sec GCD and 1 second hell even half of that would be enough for a controller player.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-04-05 at 12:03 PM.

OP, isn't it a bit late for an April Fool's joke? No matter.

This encryption has me curious. Is there no (known) way to break it, or get around it?

I mean most people who call it "weeb shit" just look at Lalafells and Miqote and think "AMG GAME MUST BE WEEB" so /shrug. Believe it or not despite being made by an Eastern dev team it incorporates a lot of Western design philosophy as the newer team who took over knew that it is a good way to design an MMO.

But eh I get the game might not be for everyone. FF14 has its own issues just like any other game out there.

But it does seem to have taken a chunk out of WoW from observation.
    im mostly curious how people who whine about 1.5 sec gcd in wow deal with 3-4 sec gcd in FF 14

i never could get past leveling because i was falling asleep while farming mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    na i actually agree with ion here.
    I think WF/TF is retarded, some deluded turbo moba players think they its good. However same goes for badge gear, i think badge gear (badge gear as in WoLTK) is retarded too. I dont think you should get acess to good gear (and with good i mean like 1 step under bis or something, or even straight buying tier gear) because you are able to running braindead content every week/day. Something i also dont like in other games like ffxiv. However obviously they are people that think that is a good system too

And since they make the game to something seasonal (which again, tbf. almost every mmo is nowdays that has linear pve progrression, you play the Patch, not the whole game) they cant go to linear progerssion like in classic or tbc, so they need to find something else were most people are pleased
    I just prefer a system like badges because it means after a couple of weeks or so you will get a piece of gear.

Rather than this mantra WoW has adopted with gear of "AFTER A FEW WEEKS YOU MIGHT".

I don't think it will personally.

It does fix issues that were reported in the Beta but the only big thing it's fixing is Azerite.... hopefully.

It's not making Islands any better or Warfronts more fun. As for the new zones it'll just be Broken Shore/Argus 2.0 with a small story that's probably timegated, RNG catch up tokens and world quests.

Had ActiBlizz actually listened during a Beta to the majority rather than use it as a PR stunt then the game wouldn't be in the state it is.
    I think islands are ok as is..what do you expect here? its just a small 3 man activity and works like the old scenarios from the mop era, at least you can farm coins here.

Warfronts will hopefully get their hc mode......so they actually have some gameplay. Well, i hope they do it in 8.2 and not delay this any further.

Some class changes are also expected as there will be active traits not just passives.

8.2. will definately be an improvement over 8.1.5. wonder just how much and how horrible the gating will be.

So far i am really offended by the gating in BfA, seems just an excuse for an unfinished beta product and not a natural mmo progression mechanic.(too much gating, is too much)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    I think islands are ok as is..what do you expect here? its just a small 3 man activity and works like the old scenarios from the mop era, at least you can farm coins here.

Warfronts will hopefully get their hc mode......so they actually have some gameplay. Well, i hope they do it in 8.2 and not delay this any further.

Some class changes are also expected as there will be active traits not just passives.

8.2. will definately be an improvement over 8.1.5. wonder just how much and how horrible the gating will be.

So far i am really offended by the gating in BfA, seems just an excuse for an unfinished beta product and not a natural mmo progression mechanic.(too much gating, is too much)
    I mean I hope 8.2 does good but right now it only brings a fix to 1 major issue being Azerite.

The timegating is an absolute joke though. 2 weeks for a raid to open while they finish the polish I can understand but 2 months for a fucking 2 boss raid? Just lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    eh if you only managed to stick to their forums only also and so did all wow haters who spread nothing but toxicity with nothing new brought to discussion in last 6+months only repeating the same mantras "wow sucks"

one can only dream

anyway can we call for having this thread closed as its not gonna bring anything to any discussion ? -_-
    Well to be fair, most wow haters (me included) have actual constructive criticisms that either get trolled or looked over. So why "wow sucks" may not be the most productive forum post, I get the sentiment....

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I hope 8.2 does good but right now it only brings a fix to 1 major issue being Azerite.

The timegating is an absolute joke though. 2 weeks for a raid to open while they finish the polish I can understand but 2 months for a fucking 2 boss raid? Just lol.
    I totally agree, and I want to add pathfinder into this gate conversation. I was cool with pathfinder, but to have to wait this long for a part 2? Ridiculous, there should have never been a part 2.

What are you talking about, BfA is best expansion since WOTLK