Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So... after 5 month i resub...

And how sad i feel, just looking at what class play (have 6 120), and this is so sad, after re-test them, i felt so bored, didn't feel engaged to play a class, so feel like 1 month sub wasted... how you guys feel your classes/specs guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Hirix891 View Post
    Still Loving it
    what class/spec and why?

As a veng DH main and a former demo lock main; I feel ya man.

Veng dh is a joke compared to legion; my dh in legion, even after the HP nerf, could take an entire 20 man raid team of current veng DH in a fight. I was a god in legion, and now they neutered and slowed it down to the point I left a month or so ago

Unpopular opinion, but I loathe what they did to demo lock in legion and bfa. Absolutely awful. I went from being able to command the toughest demons and metamorph into one; to being a babysitter to an army of imps. Zzzzx

Still having fun on my ele shaman and demo lock. Maybe wow isn't for u anymore.

Another person who thinks mmo-champ is their personal blog, with a vein attempt at a discussion with this hilariously phrased question:

how you guys feel your classes/specs guys?
    If you're going to write a blog post, at least put a tiny bit of effort into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    Still having fun on my ele shaman and demo lock. Maybe wow isn't for u anymore.
    I wonder if your enhancement shaman brethren feel the same way

Should be aware moving forward that major class overhauls don't generally happen in patches.

As for how I feel, I enjoy some classes and specs, but not my main.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Another person who thinks mmo-champ is their personal blog, with a vein attempt at a discussion with this hilariously phrased question:

If you're going to write a blog post, at least put a tiny bit of effort into it.
    I just don’t think English is his native language. Seems a harmless thread

I read this post in the voice of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh, and it made it much worthwhile.

I actually enjoyed Legion because it had long-term progression elements like artifact appearances, class mounts, fleshed out voiced story campaigns (suramar, class hall stories). BFA has less of that and to make it worse all the classes feel so bare without their artifacts and traits.

I've unsubbed and uninstalled the game, which I've never done in my 14 years of playing.

15+ Year Old Account
    You subscribed now? Why the hell did you do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I'm enjoying my druid. I main healers, and resto has a lot of variance in how one can play between mid-sized raids vs Mythic+. It also has three other enjoyable specs I can hop between if I want something different. I started the expansion maining a monk, and I just didn't enjoy the Brewmaster or Windwalker enough to play it outside of instanced content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you expect major class changes in a patch?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

You can ask for a refund on Blizzard's website.

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    You can ask for a refund on Blizzard's website.
    That works for expacs, but would it work for his monthly fee? Don’t know if they return those, do they? Genuinely curious

Waiting for when BfA releases at the end of may before I re-sub, Nazjatar sounds promising along with the full progression reworks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    You have to wait until 8.2 for class redesi..... wait for 8.3... pre-patch.. next expac.... the expac after NEXT lolo

I still enjoy WoW, but... game feels diluted, with all the mounts and transmog, and constant gear upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    And how sad i feel, just looking at what class play (have 6 120), and this is so sad, after re-test them, i felt so bored, didn't feel engaged to play a class, so feel like 1 month sub wasted... how you guys feel your classes/specs guys?
    I'm having fun. While I'm sad that fire is not the optimal spec, and have to play frost, that doesn't bother me, because I'm a guild that I have really good friends with. I play because I get to spend time having fun with them. We all have our reasons why, maybe you still need to find yours.