Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    That works for expacs, but would it work for his monthly fee? Don’t know if they return those, do they? Genuinely curious
    They do indeed. They might freeze and rollback your progression but you can ask for a refund for anything every 6 month. They'll tell you they don't usually do that bla bla bla.

7+ Year Old Account
    As a veng DH main and a former demo lock main; I feel ya man.

Veng dh is a joke compared to legion; my dh in legion, even after the HP nerf, could take an entire 20 man raid team of current veng DH in a fight. I was a god in legion, and now they neutered and slowed it down to the point I left a month or so ago

Unpopular opinion, but I loathe what they did to demo lock in legion and bfa. Absolutely awful. I went from being able to command the toughest demons and metamorph into one; to being a babysitter to an army of imps. Zzzzx
    when did demonolgy command the toughest demons?
    do you mean doomguard and infwernal, cause those are the same sorta cooldown deal as tyrant.

also we summon ALOT more demons then we used to, we still have our wrathguard, but we now have the imps and dreadstalkers.

metamorph was odd, i liked it but it didnt make sense, only reaosn we had it was cause demon hunters didnt exist.

also we can summon many demons other then imps, eyes of guldan, charhounds, satyrs, chaos hounds, urzal, and even prince malchazar!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    And how sad i feel, just looking at what class play (have 6 120), and this is so sad, after re-test them, i felt so bored, didn't feel engaged to play a class, so feel like 1 month sub wasted... how you guys feel your classes/specs guys?
    idk why you would return only after 1 patch, why not wait till 8.2, do some research and see the ptr is coming soon, and with it a major redesign of a lot of the expacs problems.

but i am loving demo, wotlk, mop, and bfa are the versions of demo i loved the most
    vanilla, tbc it was just shadowbolt spam.
    wasnt a fan of it in cata, and same with wod
    legion was close but i hated the demonic empowerment spam and skull of the manari, concept was cool but it felt.. odd?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Vengeance DH -- really fun to tank.
    Survival Hunter -- seemed really fun at start, because throwing grenades is somewat funny for me haha
    Disco priest -- first it was fun, then I understood everything is about spamming shadow mend in the end, so it became boring, so I only play on Venge DH
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    when did demonolgy command the toughest demons?
    do you mean doomguard and infwernal, cause those are the same sorta cooldown deal as tyrant.

also we summon ALOT more demons then we used to, we still have our wrathguard, but we now have the imps and dreadstalkers.

metamorph was odd, i liked it but it didnt make sense, only reaosn we had it was cause demon hunters didnt exist.

also we can summon many demons other then imps, eyes of guldan, charhounds, satyrs, chaos hounds, urzal, and even prince malchazar!
    I’d rather summon 1 ultra powerful demon than 2 dozen lesser ones. I just personally don’t like the demo rework since legion on. I dropped my lock over it and I’ve mained him since vanilla. Metamorph was amazing as a play style, and is sorely missing from warlocks. Why on earth would my lock just suddenly forget how one morning? Awful decision making imo. I get it, dh and all but there’s room for both. Hence why I went to dh main

I just prefer older demo lock design over the current one. Current one is just not very well designed imo. It may have decent numbers and some people like it, but I loathe it. I’d take sbolt spam and felguard all day over the clutter of today

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My main feels better than it did in Legion or any expansion prior to that. One class that I enjoyed in Legion feels absolutely gutted in BfA.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

I mostly play Rogue. I really enjoyed Assassination in Legion but switched to Outlaw in BfA. I have to say its one of the few specs that actually feels better this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been enjoying the game as my main (Warlock, usually destro but have been running demo for the last patch or so). My alts have been fun so far as well, with a holy paladin, and survival hunter also at 120, and a Kul Tiran druid at 110 (working on campaign stuff before I level the rest of the way).

Certainly can't wait for the 8.2 neck/azerite changes, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying current content.

That works for expacs, but would it work for his monthly fee? Don’t know if they return those, do they? Genuinely curious
    As long as you haven't used much of it then yes.

- - - Updated - - -

And how sad i feel, just looking at what class play (have 6 120), and this is so sad, after re-test them, i felt so bored, didn't feel engaged to play a class, so feel like 1 month sub wasted... how you guys feel your classes/specs guys?
    Don't worry mate. Most people are in agreement with you. A lot of classes in their current state are just dismal. Hence why a lot of players are just sick of it and left. I mean when GW2 and ESO which have 10-12 buttons for abilities have more depth than a WoW class it really says a lot.

Healers are probably one of the few things that are still fun to play.

BFA completely ruined classes to the point of brain dead boredom.

Even new content they release is still not enough to draw players back in because the classes everyone has to use are oversimplified overpruned bullshite.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    BFA completely ruined classes to the point of brain dead boredom.

Even new content they release is still not enough to draw players back in because the classes everyone has to use are oversimplified overpruned bullshite.
    Pretty much. And then they have the audacity to say current specs might be too complicated for newer players?

Just lol. No spec in this game at all is complicated even for a new player.

I had not eaten a Big Mac in years because I had come to the conclusion that I do not like them anymore. Then a couple months ago for some reason I bought one with the intention to eat it. Wtf, I didn't like it. What a waste of money. Do you like any double patty burgers?

Thanks for the answers, it makes me feel better to see that I am not the only one, likewise, I still have 10k of reputation left to be able to have allied races (zandalari troll), I will unlock it and while I will take advantage to level one with some class(have to think what class ), although I really have all to 110 and some to 120.
    Last edited by huerohueroxxx; 2019-04-05 at 08:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still loving my main classes and specs.

Prot/holy Paladin.
    Outlaw Rogue.
    Prot Warrior.
    Survival Hunter.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    Disco priest -- first it was fun, then I understood everything is about spamming shadow mend in the end
    You're doing it wrong. You're trying to play it reactively, but all the tools are meant to be used proactively. Try Holy.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    Still having fun on my ele shaman and demo lock. Maybe wow isn't for u anymore.
    Having fun with ele? o.O

damn...

I felt exactly the same way, 5 toons @ 120 to choose from and everything is still super boring.
    Retail as a game is just in the worst state wow has ever been in.

My suggestion is to unsub ASAP and wait for classic.

It'll be extremely refreshing to experience a complete reset of the game, elongated leveling experience and play within a server community again.

If I was you, I'd unsub and wait for 8.2, since they "should" do something to classes then via HoA (I would not hold my breath, that it will be something awesome)

Or if you wanna play it safe, cancel sub and re-sub in 9.0

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hunters and holy pallys are fun and the only classes I’m playing this expan.

7+ Year Old Account
    i felt so bored, didn't feel engaged to play a class, so feel like 1 month sub wasted...
    Dude this is pet battle bonus week! How can you be bored!? The queue for pet battles is almost instant right now. Great time to get some games in.

7+ Year Old Account
    I’d rather summon 1 ultra powerful demon than 2 dozen lesser ones. I just personally don’t like the demo rework since legion on. I dropped my lock over it and I’ve mained him since vanilla. Metamorph was amazing as a play style, and is sorely missing from warlocks. Why on earth would my lock just suddenly forget how one morning? Awful decision making imo. I get it, dh and all but there’s room for both. Hence why I went to dh main

I just prefer older demo lock design over the current one. Current one is just not very well designed imo. It may have decent numbers and some people like it, but I loathe it. I’d take sbolt spam and felguard all day over the clutter of today
    so you mean how we smmon 1 ultra powerful demonic tyrant?

Metamorph was amazing, but it didnt make sense for us.
    it was always a DH spell, but because with tbc they didnt make the cut, they gave it to us in wotlk, then removing when DH came out.

i would have liked if they kept the game play of it, but not as metamorph, instead maybe having it be instead of "metamorphing" you summoned a giant demon, that while with you, empowered your spells but idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content