Poll: Which body shape are you most into?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like women of all sizes honestly just as long as they are not obese.

Catharina Wahl

Paige Hathaway

Muscle tone...and obviously fit.

Slim/Athletic. Obesity is a huge turn-off for me.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously slim/fit

Scandinavian girls ftw :P

Thick.

Not into slim.

I all all about Boobs, and in most cases they come attached to larger more chubby girls so I am all about the Plus sized chicks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Catharina Wahl

Paige Hathaway

Muscle tone...and obviously fit.
    Top chick looks like a man, no thanks. Bottom is Ok looking though.

For males I prefer muscular but lean. I don't find the "steroid junkie" body type of WoW's human males appealing. The Thalassian elf male body type is more to my liking, like a twenty-something male fitness model rather than a bulky pro-wrestler with an old man face.

Pretty damn ripped atm, been on diet and training for about a year now, ive always had a easy time to get ripped fast or stay at the same weight, good digestion system or something.

Summer will be good times

I dunno, I think there's a pretty wide gambit. I would say I'm *generally* not into "skinny" girls, but then I worked with a woman who was definitely extremely thin, but she was gorgeous and I'd have wife'd her up at the first opportunity.

Conversely, I now work with a few women that... the first maybe a *little* bigger, but there is something about her that's just drop-dead sexy. Hard to put into words, she just seems like a real "woman", like you could have crazy sex with, and then get up and bake a cake or something. The second coworker is arguably the "hottest" of them, she's tall, slender, and nice.. eh, proportions. I get along super well with both of them, but if I had the chance with either, I'd probably go with the larger (though if I could only see one of them naked, I'd maybe pick the second). The third coworker -- strangely, the only one I don't think likes me -- is probably the most "my type". She's kinda nerdy, cute but not like *overly* attractive, very sarcastic, and just puts off kind of a vibe that "pretty reserved at work, but would be sort of crazy in bed".

All three are married, so I don't put any real thought into it. But just shows that I think your "usual body-type" depends a lot on the woman themselves, and how they carry themselves. I suppose I'm typically more attracted to girls who are in that range of "probably enjoys food, but doesn't go crazy". A little bit of pudge, maybe?

I'd say skinny, but I'm not really sure about the difference between slim and skinny. it translates to the same and both can have a negative connotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I all all about Boobs, and in most cases they come attached to larger more chubby girls so I am all about the Plus sized chicks.

- - - Updated - - -

Top chick looks like a man, no thanks. Bottom is Ok looking though.
    how does she look at all like a man? your eyes need checking.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    She look like a bodybuilder to me...which is gross even on men...she's got a nice face though...so shes got that going for her..but those arms i bet she could rip my dick off..no thanks.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    She look like a bodybuilder to me...which is gross even on men...she's got a nice face though...so shes got that going for her..but those arms i bet she could rip my dick off..no thanks.
    she has a little muscle on her a real bodybuilder looks much more muscular.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

she has a little muscle on her a real bodybuilder looks much more muscular.
    shes got veins popping out of her arms! /gag
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

shes got veins popping out of her arms! /gag
    Hot...sexy!

Honestly the pic looks Photo-shopped, It looks like they took a good looking chicks face an stuck it on a guys body broad shoulders man hands, not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Hot...sexy!
    all yours my dude, all yours.

Most, really just not into plus size, so anything under that.

all yours my dude, all yours.
    She's already taken by a guy as big as me. *sigh*
    Story of my life.