Poll: Which body shape are you most into?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    something between slim and average i guess.. closer to average

10+ Year Old Account
    Slim to toned. I don’t dig women with muscular bodies, but athletic is very attractive. I’m not picky though. I find women of many sizes to be attractive. Not obese though. If someone’s so fat their face looks like it’s painted on a ball of mush then that’s a no from me dog.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The one I been married to now for decades. Not too fat, or too thin, just right. I do not like fat body styles, or muscular body builds on women. But we each have our own preferences. And love really should not have anything to do with body preferences. In other words, I would never stop loving or leave my wife if she was to become fat or muscular.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

7+ Year Old Account
    Not super super skinny. Not "fat" either, but there is a LOT of middle ground there. Needs to be the kind of poll where you can select multiple options. Because depending on the individual, being a little under, or a little overweight doesn't necessarily mean they aren't attractive.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2019-04-06 at 10:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro
    You can search immwater instagram, but I don't know if that will work for you either.
    It didn't, but Bing's preview came through for me. She's pretty -- she runs to the slender side but has curves and plays them up.

I'm not against slender, I'm just feeling the reaction from round 2 with Pink. I really liked her, but when her younger sister did things like buy her hip pads it might be a sign that she took willowy too far (and being 145 cm didn't help things).
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @Jinro Ah the joys of TGF (the Great Firewall) and all the other filters floating around. The image doesn't load for me and copy pasting the url didn't work around it. Feel free to PM me a link or send me on a search if you suggest a search string.

@Monster Hunter That's Western looking these days? If you're going just by how fair skinned she is, that has been a thing here for quite a while. In Angelababy's case, however, she is 25% German and at one point went through a physical exam to prove she hadn't had plastic surgery.

As far as body shape though, she has the body shape of a Popsicle stick. That's hardly a Western ideal, although it matches the willowy look that is popular here, particularly in period dramas like she appears in. Overall, I'd say Korea is probably a bigger influencer for many Chinese right now. I know a lot of young women who are nuts about Korean soap operas.

Not as current a picture, but here's more of a figure shot:
    id say the thin look is popular due to the Hollywood effect on the west, and by western i mean pale and wide eyed, but think thats been around before even contact with the west what with Japanese gaishas at least.

Either short feisty brunettes, lil spider monkeys, big brown eyes or buxom, blonde blue or green eyes cheerleader/surfer girl, flirty type, both intelligent and great sense of humor, must have great eyes and fun
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I have a weaknesss for hairy dad-bods.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter
    id say the thin look is popular due to the Hollywood effect
    I couldn't say that it is impossible, but I'm thinking of the shift in Chinese depictions of Guanyin and I'm doubtful. I forget when the shift happened and Bing isn't being helpful this morning, but as far as I can recall depictions of Guanyin shifted from plumper and more maternal to the willowy form that is popular now and that was pre-Hollywood.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect 10 as far as looks IMO

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I like a guy to be muscular... like Chris Hemsworth.
    See! Men aren't the only ones with unrealistic standards!
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

My partner currently at work. A bit chubby. Took her out to lunch two weeks ago for sushi. Hit it off some. Trying to hunt some excuse to take her out again.

Human

/10chars
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

15+ Year Old Account
    all these "I want fit and muscular" all have to be fat, and pale.

5+ Year Old Account
    For dudes I like them p stocky and top-heavy , maybe even a bit fat(dad bod), boyf is p chubby and it's really attractive.

For girls I'm like the exact opposite I dont think I've ever gotten involved with a chick that was bigger than me (I'm fairly average weight and size.)

In the end though I think all body types can be beautiful in their own ways (minus extremes.)
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    6 dimensional shapes only please kthnx.
    Call me old-fashioned but I just rather have a simple Klein bottle.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like Short chicks with small waists but thicc booty and thighs. Basically Scarlett Johansson with a bit more meat on the thighs.

Why is curvy not an option?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    id say the thin look is popular due to the Hollywood effect on the west, and by western i mean pale and wide eyed, but think thats been around before even contact with the west what with Japanese gaishas at least.
    Thing is, many East Asians are pale, like really pale even w/o any additional skin whitening via various beauty products. And I wouldn't say her eyes are that wide either >_> On most of her pics, as long as she doesn't lift her eyebrows or open her eyes really wide or use beauty filters on her phone, they're fairly normal for an East Asian w/ a faint fold.

I think people these days either blame the West too much or give it too much credit when it comes to Asia and Asian beauty standards. I mean, sure, the influence is there, but many things were already there even before the proper contact w/ the West was established. Hollywood didn't even exist back then
    Last edited by ls-; 2019-04-07 at 05:16 AM.