Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    lol... koreans are koreans in korea... not white...
    white is a skin colour not a race, theres white Koreans and darker Koreans, they get treated differently in there own society. how else would you like to explain why most Korean celebs are or the lighter skin tone?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    white is a skin colour not a race, theres white Koreans and darker Koreans, they get treated differently in there own society. how else would you like to explain why most Korean celebs are or the lighter skin tone?
    white people is a race lol... we call them farang here...

Quote Originally Posted by Leonaras View Post
    Believe it or not, you can be nice to people without wanting to be in a relationship with them.
    Hah. Right. Everyone I'm nice too is someone I want to f***.

That's right! Even you, you old grandma!

Also why I make sure to kick little kids. Don't want to be confused with no pedophile!

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Pale, not white. White (people) are people of European origin/ancestry.
    im of European origin and ancestry i don't have skin as white as yours and natta lmo's.

most people in spain have darker skin, italy, greece e.t.c.

white is a skin colour, whit privilege is related to colourism and is the benefit you get from being lighter skinned than darker skinned people.

im of European origin and ancestry i don't have skin as white as yours and natta lmo's.

most people in spain have darker skin, italy, greece e.t.c.

white is a skin colour, whit privilege is related to colourism and is the benefit you get from being lighter skinned than darker skinned people.
    No, white isn't a skin color. It's a short for white people aka Caucasian people.

My skin isn't white, I'm pale.

Smoker
    Asshole
    Bad Hygiene
    Unhealthy
    Avocado Lover

white people is a race lol... we call them farang here...
    white is not a race, black is not a race. its a colour, specifically a skin colour,

these are the races of human
    1: Bushmen 2: Negroes 3: Negritoes 4: Melanochroi 5: Australoids 6: Xanthochroi 7: Polynesians 8: Mongoloids A 8: Mongoloids B 8: Mongoloids C 9: Esquimaux

- - - Updated - - -

No, white isn't a skin color. It's a short for white people aka Caucasian people.

My skin isn't white, I'm pale.
    white privilege is a sociological concept, science dosn't use shortened terms is specific if it mentions colour it means colour, strangely because its sub sect of coloursim that talks about the benefits of having lighter skin. weird that.

5+ Year Old Account
    white is not a race, black is not a race. its a colour, specifically a skin colour,

these are the races of human
    1: Bushmen 2: Negroes 3: Negritoes 4: Melanochroi 5: Australoids 6: Xanthochroi 7: Polynesians 8: Mongoloids A 8: Mongoloids B 8: Mongoloids C 9: Esquimaux
    lol... show me black or white skin... u cant because its not skin color... pale or dark is the terms for skin... not white or black...

white privilege is a sociological concept, science dosn't use shortened terms is specific if it mentions colour it means colour, strangely because its sub sect of coloursim that talks about the benefits of having lighter skin. weird that.
    I mean, you can live in your own reality where white doesn't mean white people but that doesn't apply to the real world. Ignored now.

lol... show me black or white skin... u cant because its not skin color... pale or dark is the terms for skin... not white or black...

want to shut up now ?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, you can live in your own reality where white doesn't mean white people but that doesn't apply to the real world. Ignored now.
    the last bastion of a racist is to sit in ignorance.

5+ Year Old Account
    Jesus fucking christ. Are we really arguing wether asians are white or not?

They are asians. Ergo: Not white. Or Black. Or Latino. They are asians. If they were white, we wouldn't call asian fetish yellow fever now, would we?

EDIT: I know you agree with me. But this was the last post of the argument I saw.

5+ Year Old Account

want to shut up now ?
    thats very dark... lol... not black skin...

u cant show me people who have skin like in those red boxes...
    Last edited by Natta Lmo; 2019-04-07 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post

They are asians. Ergo: Not white. Or Black. Or Latino. They are asians. If they were white, we wouldn't call asian fetish yellow fever now, would we?

EDIT: I know you agree with me. But this was the last post of the argument I saw.
    Yeah, he doesn't want to admit he's wrong.

thats very dark... lol...

u cant show me people who have skin like in those red boxes...
    he actually does, i put the colour picker on the part of his skin not with any reflection from the sun and it was almost 0,0,0 rbg so is within the catagory of black.

you done with what ever stupid point you were failing to make? i really dont like talking to people who say things like black people are ugly.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, he doesn't want to admit he's wrong.
    you don't want to admit your privilege but there we go.

5+ Year Old Account
    he actually does, i put the colour picker on the part of his skin not with any reflection from the sun and it was almost 0,0,0 rbg so is within the catagory of black.

you done with what ever stupid point you were failing to make? i really dont like talking to people who say things like black people are ugly.
    he's not black skin lol... he is very dark skin... if his skin was black he would absorb all lighting... wouldnt reflect any...

- - - Updated - - -

you don't want to admit your privilege but there we go.
    why do you quote someone that has ignored you? ^^

she has said light skin koreans are treated better than darker before... that is not the same as white privilege lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post

lol... because he doesnt know that the terms for skin color is pale, light or dark... he thinks everyone that is pale is white...

he's not black skin lol... he is very dark skin... if his skin was black he would absorb all lighting... wouldnt reflect any...

- - - Updated - - -

why do you quote someone that has ignored you? ^^

she has said light skin koreans are treated better than darker before... that is not the same as white privilege lol...
    to highlight to readers her terrible personality, which im entitled to do, as i will do to you, i mean seriously calling black people ugly for being black is fucked up.

having privilege for having white skin, is white privilege. its in the name, the problem is you think white means race when as a socio-scientific terms it means what it literally means, white skin.

5+ Year Old Account
    to highlight to readers her terrible personality, which im entitled to do, as i will do to you, i mean seriously calling black people ugly for being black is fucked up.

having privilege for having white skin, is white privilege. its in the name, the problem is you think white means race when as a socio-scientific terms it means what it literally means, white skin.
    thats not fucked up, they are ugly... did u see elba? look at him how can u think that is not ugly?

its pale skin or light skin in science... light or dark complexion... there is no white skin in science lol...
    Last edited by Natta Lmo; 2019-04-07 at 08:15 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Bad personality, different expectations/relationship goals (marriage, kids, that stuff), drugs, lying, being bigoted, and bad hygiene.

As for some more opinionated things, we don't need to agree on everything. I just want mutual respect and understanding.

Edit: @Monster Hunter You're talking about colorism, not white privilege. You don't refer to Asian skin as white or colorism in Asia as white privilege, because the term has a specific social and historical context to discrimination in the West and European colonialism. I don't care if you find the posters you're arguing with to be racist or not, but they are right in that you are using the term wrong. You can't just change the generally accepted definition of a word at your convenience, or it loses all meaning.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-04-07 at 08:33 PM.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

thats not fucked up, they are ugly... did u see elba? look at him how can u think that is not ugly?

its pale skin or light skin in science... light or dark complexion... there is no white skin in science lol...
    I’d say that Elba is a handsome dude. Granted, I view attractive women and their skin colors like Skittles: Taste the Rainbow

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolly View Post
    I’d say that Elba is a handsome dude. Granted, I view attractive women and their skin colors like Skittles: Taste the Rainbow
    he is too dark... his nose is huge... his nose is like 1/4 of his face...