The anniversary is back. If you don't have the weapons make sure to get them as they are pretty good. If you already have the weapons do the missions anyway and sell the duplicates because free weapon slots for easy missions are nice.

Pro goddamn tip for the defense one GO AS GARA WILL A WALL BUILD. Everything else didn't get more than 4 waves in of like 15, went as gara, kept that asshole in a shell the whole time as a volt nuke the room, gg ez.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Pro goddamn tip for the defense one GO AS GARA WILL A WALL BUILD. Everything else didn't get more than 4 waves in of like 15, went as gara, kept that asshole in a shell the whole time as a volt nuke the room, gg ez.
    Enemies are level 15, pretty sure any setup is fine. I did it with Equinox without any trouble, was even semi-afk discussing in clan chat, the guy got hit several times but he is tanky enough...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hildryn is kinda fun to be a lazy walk and murder frame for mobs < level 40 (60 for grineer) frame.
    Anything in LoS dies for the defense. Use Vazarin's void blast for overshield and you're all set.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2019-03-30 at 01:03 AM.

Plains of Eidolon remaster is out today.

Also floofs of POE critters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, glad I didn't farm that much Eidolon gems. Still farmed a lot D:

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Well, glad I didn't farm that much Eidolon gems. Still farmed a lot D:
    Freaking glad I have crafted an Exodia last weekend, spending 30 Nyth and 100 Wisps for that.

The remaster looks great, even though I'm not putting a foot there anymore.

Never gets old. You're in the middle of a timed POE bounty, night falls and someone begs for the group to kill the teralyst.

Only been playing for a few months now, but boy do i have a lot to catch up on XD

Rank 17 and i think Nightwave is burning me out on Warframe, i got to 40/100 for the thermal vents, saw the shit like lua and orokin vaults and felt like it wasn't worth the time and i always feel like "i've fallen behind enough, time to give up" and i'm really just chasing the arcane and umbra forma at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 17 and i think Nightwave is burning me out on Warframe, i got to 40/100 for the thermal vents, saw the shit like lua and orokin vaults and felt like it wasn't worth the time and i always feel like "i've fallen behind enough, time to give up" and i'm really just chasing the arcane and umbra forma at this point.
    Honestly I think in the long run nightwave will lead a lot of players into feeling burnt out/pressured to play

I wish they had used the ffxiv challenge log style as a base instead of what seems to be most games battle pass.

To explain a bit more it gives you week;y stuff to do with bonuses for each activity done from running dungeons to raids to even side stuff

For warframe it could be say you run x bounties and get points to buy items from it or it ranks you up. But as it is it always makes you feel behind and kinds pressures into specific play styles

I'm really hoping they do actually take all of the negative feedback they've gotten for Nightwave so far, and use it to streamline things in Series 2. I feel like a lot of the challenges would be a bit more tolerable if some of the requirements were cut by half, or even just a third.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Honestly I think in the long run nightwave will lead a lot of players into feeling burnt out/pressured to play

I wish they had used the ffxiv challenge log style as a base instead of what seems to be most games battle pass.

To explain a bit more it gives you week;y stuff to do with bonuses for each activity done from running dungeons to raids to even side stuff

For warframe it could be say you run x bounties and get points to buy items from it or it ranks you up. But as it is it always makes you feel behind and kinds pressures into specific play styles
    They could use something like FFXIV's achievement system. You do things for tokens a vendor swaps for items you choose, expensive items require more activities done to afford.

- - - Updated - - -

Had the good luck to get my last Mesa and Nekros blueprints today one after the other. With those cooking i think Atlas is my only boss frame left to get to complete the set and with only Baruk and Hyldrin left of the none boss open world related ones i think i'm getting close to that 'just farming prime blueprints' part in terms of warframes. Took a couple hundred hours and 181 login days but i'm closing in on completing the none prime collection!

- - - Updated - - -

Yo FYI Nightwave really bugged out at reset, a bunch of people -myself included- are getting incorrect challenges not on the list of pulled legit ones. I just wasted 5 sculptures and 20 odd stars, the last sculptures i had right now after fusing a bunch of mods, and got no credit because its a 3 sculpture challenge and i was given a challenge that doesnt exist.

At least i wasn't one of the people that wasted 5 forma...

Had the good luck to get my last Mesa and Nekros blueprints today one after the other. With those cooking i think Atlas is my only boss frame left to get to complete the set and with only Baruk and Hyldrin left of the none boss open world related ones i think i'm getting close to that 'just farming prime blueprints' part in terms of warframes. Took a couple hundred hours and 181 login days but i'm closing in on completing the none prime collection!
    That doesn't exist, the only - and best - part is Fashionframe once you've collected everything. And Atlas is not part of Fashionframe yet (maybe his incoming Deluxe will solve his ugliness, but I doubt !).

For the Challenges "bug", they'll probably roll a fix that will grant credits to whoever completed them. They're usually efficient for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would've far preferred if nightwave was a bit more like a syndicate / rep. No rank up or anything and everything you do contributes to it and special missions like syndicate missions give more but harder missions (nothing absurd like 1 hour survival, a 20 minute with level 100+ mobs is fine with me cause the result is the same anyways) with weekly or daily reset (or a mish mash of whatever). No daily cap or anything. Certain purchases will be static and cost more and others will cycle.

I kinda get what they were trying to do, but the feeling of falling behind isn't so good and the fact some of the challenges are just dumb especially for beginners.

I just got to rank 9 and figured that was all the rewards I wanted. Nothing else in there really seems all that appealing. But Warframe is seeming less and less appealing to a person who only plays a short while. Adding a 10 week time limit on Nightwave ranks doesn't really help. Having to work for a chance for a single rare relic that has a one of four rare drops you need, that will all eventually be vaulted, doesn't help either. Seems like you have to play hardcore or not at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would've far preferred if nightwave was a bit more like a syndicate / rep. No rank up or anything and everything you do contributes to it and special missions like syndicate missions give more but harder missions (nothing absurd like 1 hour survival, a 20 minute with level 100+ mobs is fine with me cause the result is the same anyways) with weekly or daily reset (or a mish mash of whatever). No daily cap or anything. Certain purchases will be static and cost more and others will cycle.

I kinda get what they were trying to do, but the feeling of falling behind isn't so good and the fact some of the challenges are just dumb especially for beginners.
    Hell i got the flu week one and went f it..since week one and then out of commission week two i just assumed no way i could make it

I've gotten to rank 21 in nightwave just by doing stuff, no idea how long is left and if i can reach the 80,000 i need to get that Umbra Forma but boy has everyone i know burnt out on the game because of it. Vets hate having to do stuff like crack relics they dont need, Beginners hate not being able to do most of the activies. It just feels like its a bad attempt at retention ripped from mobile games more than fortnite and i think theres going to be more people put off by it then people seeing it as a reason to stick around.

I've gotten to rank 21 in nightwave just by doing stuff, no idea how long is left and if i can reach the 80,000 i need to get that Umbra Forma but boy has everyone i know burnt out on the game because of it. Vets hate having to do stuff like crack relics they dont need, Beginners hate not being able to do most of the activies. It just feels like its a bad attempt at retention ripped from mobile games more than fortnite and i think theres going to be more people put off by it then people seeing it as a reason to stick around.
    Normally you're fine, we're at week 7 so we have 3 or 4 weeks left, 43k standing available per week (not counting fugitives).

I don't really enjoy Nightwave but I don't understand the complaints tbh. You clearly don't need to do all of the challenges, and nearly none are "useless" for vets.
    I kinda appreciate the fact this drives newcomers to learn about some obscure mechanics.

Yup currently it just a chore. I'm at a point in the game where, I need to do specific things to progress and challenges make that harder. I'd prefer being rewarded for doing things I enjoy rather than being forced to do something. Compelled not forced.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!