Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I like monks, but I'm pretty indifferent to DK and I actually dislike DH. So overall it's pretty okay.

What I'll miss the most is actually the Draenai and Blood Elves.

Classes added later on are one thing, but Silvermoon and The Exodar along with these races and their culture has become such a fundamental part of WoW for me it's hard to imagine it without them.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    What I'll miss the most is actually the Draenai and Blood Elves.

Classes added later on are one thing, but Silvermoon and The Exodar along with these races and their culture has become such a fundamental part of WoW for me it's hard to imagine it without them.
    I wouldn't say that. Silvermoon and Exodar saw some commerce in TBC, after that they became ghost towns. The fact that they have never ever bothered to update these cities to include flying in retail WoW is one of the things I'm really pissed about. Nowadays only RP'ers visit Silvermoon, and Exodar is literally a ghost town.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Monks, DHs and DKs? It's going to be awesome to not have them.
    I’m more looking forward to not seeing elves on the Horde side. All the main Blood Elf players are going to switch to Alliance because the old school Horde races aren’t “aesthetically pleasing” enough.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2019-04-08 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    DK's are alright at least and belong in wow. I am looking forward to playing an mmorpg again. Monks never felt very wow-like at all. DH belongs in wow but the class doesn't really feel like a wow DH should be. Though maybe they've changed now, I only played 2 months of BFA before quitting.
    I always thought of DKs are an Undead version of Paladins. I was very dissapointed when Alliance gained Shaman and Horde gained Paladins. Because It'd be so much cooler if they made Paladin/Shaman classes more unique per race.

Call it Sunwalker for Taurens, Death Knight for Undead etc and make them a bit unique per race, kind of like Priests but a little more. They should have gone down that road rather than making every class and race exactly the same =(

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Somewhat. I have nothing against those classes, but I do like how things were simpler without them.

Not that I'm saying Classic was anywhere near balanced, because it wasn't at all, but it doesn't help that we have more classes and all their specs in the game now.

I'm happy to not have them, but I felt Classic WoW did a good job of creating classes that countered one another...like arms warriors to rogues, priest to paladin, etc. Maybe I'm the only one who felt this way, but aside from gear I felt there were abilities on particular classes that were a must have to counter another class. In my opinion, today's classes are basically all the same with different names given to the abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Monks/pandas felt out of place, and DHs cannibalized all the cool stuff from locks. IMO, blood DKs were OK, before their Cata makeover.
    Here here, Blood DPS was the greatest DPS spec ever especially when stacking Armor Penn to the moon.

you forgot to mention bloodelfs.