Why Tinker sucks in my opinion

I was thinking that if you want a Tinker class, engineering is there for you. Nobody would like that steampunk crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you couldn't say this in one of the million threads about tinkers, why..?

obvious flame bait xD just report and continue...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why have warlock in this game when you can just use that toy from legion to summon some imps?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because you think so!

We'll be space bois so we'll need some tinker bois and that's the expansion I won't play

Tinkers do what engineers do. Seems childish. I'd rather a witch doc or a runemaster. Necromancer too. Also it's not flaming tho since so many people want Tinker when it's obvious you want something that already exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Weallscream View Post
    Necromancer too.

you want something that already exists.

Deathknight already does plenty of necroing. Could probably just add a fourth spec rather than a full class.

Tinker is not anything more than speculation, why start a thread complaining about it?

I was thinking that if you want a Tinker class, engineering is there for you. Nobody would like that steampunk crap.
    Yes and then let’s remove all healer specs because First Aid is there for you...

10+ Year Old Account
    If I want to tank a raid while riding a mech like Gelbin and Gazlowe, I can't do that with Engineering.

If I want to heal a group using Healing Spray or Healing bots, I can't do that with Engineering.

If I want to drop turrets, upgrade those turrets, and perform competitive DPS with those turrets, I can't do that with Engineering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    [color=green]This didn't really need its own thread, and doesn't seem very conducive to constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.[color]
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead