Last edited by Mkayokay; 2019-04-03 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathir View Post
    Finally i finished my transmog. Not original at all but the only true set for Human Paladins. I didnt use the upgraded chest or the set cloaks because i think my current one fits better for Paladins.

Still farming that damn set on my paladin. Helm didn't drop for 6+ months... and yet I got 4723974932 cloaks/wrists/boots.
    Personally, just waiting for helm. Tho, I'd rather use T2 shoulders and boots. They look a bit more "stylish (less bumpy)" to me.

I was going to use the T2 boots, but they look weird with the T3 legs because of the 3D kneecaps.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I love tauren so much, but really thinking of swapping my pally over to zandalari:

I'm REALLY loving the zandalari pally!
    Not sure about the heritage set yet, but I was thinking of using something like this:

It shows a little the tattoos on the belly, and it almost looks like they are part of the armor ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    I love tauren so much, but really thinking of swapping my pally over to zandalari:

It looks amazing.

I also love how with heritage armor you can mix up so many various gear pieces, and not just for one type of armor, but all of them!
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium

I moved my tauren over to zandalari but my current xmog doesn't look as good as it did haha, oh well <3

Zandalari look amazing but I get so frustrated because I love tauren sooo much, totally into their vibe and aesthetic and culture, <3 Baine etc

But MAN do female tauren look so bad as paladins. I can't find ANY transmog setup of theirs that I just...love.

Here's the two ideas I managed to come up with and even these aren't amazing looking:

This one is a WIP, I'd love to add pieces of tauren heritage armor and a giant totem on my back when it releases:

Last edited by Happyducky; 2019-04-02 at 02:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I don't post often.. but lurk a lot.

Was curious if anyone had good shield + 1H recommendations for sets based around the SoO LFR shoulders (blue feathers)?

I haven't found a shield I am happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by voxnor View Post
    So I don't post often.. but lurk a lot.

Was curious if anyone had good shield + 1H recommendations for sets based around the SoO LFR shoulders (blue feathers)?

I haven't found a shield I am happy with.
    For me, I'd go for the LFR version of the Ancient Mogu Tower Shield for the shield, and the Enchanted Shao-Tien Saber. Both have the gold trim and blue gem theme, and both drop in SoO (may need to find out which version drops which color variant).

10+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari look amazing but I get so frustrated because I love tauren sooo much, totally into their vibe and aesthetic and culture, <3 Baine etc

But MAN do female tauren look so bad as paladins. I can't find ANY transmog setup of theirs that I just...love.

Here's the two ideas I managed to come up with and even these aren't amazing looking:

I actually really like this armor combination, really like the separation the chest piece have with the rest of the set with the chainshirt (i know is part of the chest piece).

Note: Not a huge fan of the weapon, but everything else looks great

Zandalari leveling transmog

Fixed, thank you Twdft
    Last edited by Rhovanir; 2019-04-03 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Right click theimage on imgur to show image. Copy the link with .jpg at the end and post this with IMG tags.
    Thank you, corrected

Finally finished the 7th Legion set when I got the chest today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm desperately waiting for the belt. :<
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2019-04-06 at 10:19 AM.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Last edited by Elisha; 2019-04-07 at 12:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilrathos View Post
    Finally finished the 7th Legion set when I got the chest today.
    This is why i hate the Alliance...

WHY ARE YOUR FACTION GEARS ALWAYS WAY BETTER?!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    This is why i hate the Alliance...

WHY ARE YOUR FACTION GEARS ALWAYS WAY BETTER?!
    It's not so much that their gear is better...so much as it is that the Horde gear is worse...hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    It's not so much that their gear is better...so much as it is that the Horde gear is worse...hmmmm
    Or that taste is subjective. I like the plate horde set from the previous season, fits my orc warrior rather well (not so much on my paladin though, but we have 10000 other sets to chose from )

I do prefer the alliance set over horde plate set this season though. The horde set just looks.. shit (in my subjective opinion of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Or that taste is subjective. I like the plate horde set from the previous season, fits my orc warrior rather well (not so much on my paladin though, but we have 10000 other sets to chose from )

I do prefer the alliance set over horde plate set this season though. The horde set just looks.. shit (in my subjective opinion of course).
    I just posted in the warrior transmog thread an image of my war wearing the horde set. Used the 340 warfront shoulders instead of the 370 ones because it just looks better in my opinion. The 370 ones are stupidly big on orcs as are most shoulders.