Poll: which wow race or races would you want to be?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    good.

the reason i want to be shorter, is to increase the height difference between me and like a nelf or draenei.

makes it more mommydomme.
    4 ft. for female dwarfes and 7 ft. for female draenei and NE; 3 ft. difference by wow standards. you would reach their hip, nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    except they have the powers of a god.
    i mean, so do some of the mortal races.

but that doesn't just make them not a race. like the titans, they have more power than an old god in their pinky fingers, yet they're called "The titans (sometimes capitalized) are a race of colossal, planet-sized cosmic beings"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    4 ft. for female dwarfes and 7 ft. for female draenei and NE; 3 ft. difference by wow standards. you would reach their hip, nothing more
    yep, that's that good shit i want.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dragon seems like the best choice as they can turn into every other race.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    on topic: only a choice worth my time if i could turn into a female too.

i meant a MORTAL race not a god.
    Aww...smelly troll then...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

gnomes aren't cute
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

5+ Year Old Account
    Why the spacegoat hate?

I'd want to be one in a heartbeat, horns, immortality AND tails and shiny magic? Count me in.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Why the spacegoat hate?

I'd want to be one in a heartbeat, horns, immortality AND tails and shiny magic? Count me in.
    draenei are not immortal, the almost 100 % genocide on Draenor by orcs is a testament to that. but unless a war or full fledged pestilence happen, nothing is really fatal to them.
    same with NE now, if Knaak is still canon (teldrassil was blessed by 2 dragons again)

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Is there any official word on whether or not draenei/eredar are immortal? I know Velen and some the OG draenei who escaped Argus with him are 25,000+ years old by now. So if they're not immortal, they're extremely long lived. I'm not as much of a lore nerd as I used to be, so I might've missed if that got mentioned.
    They never cleared that up, but Velen and Kil'Jaeden were physically old, and we see that velen didn't have white hair when he ran from Argus so its pretty safe to assume that they age, albeit extremely slowly.
    We also know that Worgen have increased physical capabilities so its safe to assume that they live longer than regular humans.
    Dwarves always live longer as well as gnomes but theres no confirmation.
    Night elves have given up their immortality, but we don't know how long they used to live before that, probably thousands of years.
    People used to think that trolls lived a lot as well, due to their regeneration capabilities, but in BFA it was confirmed that they don't. Rastakhan was only over 200 years old, and they say it was because his Loa protected him from Death, and once he lost it, he started ageing pretty fast, so trolls most likely have similar lifespans to humans.
    Undead surprisingly are a bad choice if your point is immortality, because their body keeps deteriorating. The Forsaken are not like Death Knights, and its not easy for Sylvanas to make an undead like that, she did it to Nathanos, but it cost her a Val'kyr, I'm not sure if it was just a lesser one, but its certain that "regular" Forsaken do not have access to this. As a regular Forsaken your body will rot, you can replace parts, use some form of necromancy to try and preserve some parts, but I doubt that you can make it work for thousands of years.
    Your best bet would be Blood Elves or Nightborne, most likely due to the exposure to arcane energy. Alleria spent thousands of years in the Twisting Nether and she still shows no signs of ageing so they either have lifespans similar to the Draenei or they actually live forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for everything but elves.

/s

7+ Year Old Account
    god is not a race.

You see those big fat tentacle tumors that corrupt worlds for their overlords?

Yea, those are called old gods.
    And not because they are old or gods.

Formerly known as Arafal

draenei are not immortal, the almost 100 % genocide on Draenor by orcs is a testament to that. but unless a war or full fledged pestilence happen, nothing is really fatal to them.
    same with NE now, if Knaak is still canon (teldrassil was blessed by 2 dragons again)
    that tends to be what immortality is.

unable to die from aging or sickness, or but able to be killed by outside sources.

10+ Year Old Account
    god is not a race.
    i don't care.

if you could be any wow race what race would you be?
    Well, I was going to take part in your poll, until I saw your biased write up on some of the races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead.

/10characters.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    that tends to be what immortality is.

unable to die from aging or sickness, or but able to be killed by outside sources.
    if it helps: dwarves are immun to a lot of plagues also but not so long living as draenei or NE or HE
    Last edited by ranzino; 2019-04-08 at 07:11 PM.

1. Saberon.
    2. Worgen.

:T
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

if it helps: dwarves are immun to a lot of plagues also :d but not so long living as draenei or NE or HE
    you know, i kinda get the feeling that the average dwarf probably can't invoke the stoneform.

seems rather exceptional in lore.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    you know, i kinda get the feeling that the average dwarf probably can't invoke the stoneform.

seems rather exceptional in lore.
    afaik 200 years are possible, says https://wow.gamepedia.com/Life_spans and Muradin was 221 in third war.

Either Mag'har, or Blood Elf.

As a Mag'har; you would put even the most dedicated bodybuilder to shame. True, your face would be pretty jacked-up, but you're be about as "alpha male" as they come. Probably look into joining UFC if they allowed it, purposely hold back to make it all look like a legit fight, never really going "all-out".

Alternatively, as a Blood Elf, you'd live extraordinarily long and still be in generally fantastic shape, while also having at least *some* latent magical ability (I'm assuming you don't get full-on class abilities with this "IRL race-change", but even *some* magical skill might be useful). And once you get past the pointy ears (which you could definitely get surgery for), I have to imagine you'd have a super easy time getting laid, seeing as you'd be tall, athletically built, and Elves in general always have sharp, attractive features.

I suppose Night Elf would technically be an upgrade (are they still immortal?), but minus the magical ability, and you'd almost be *too* tall, and I doubt many women would be able to get past the purple skin. But hey, what do I know?