Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    DK: Ghoul form on death.

DH: Still pretty new, so I would say the havoc artifact ability, it had a cool animation for AE.

Druid: I may be the only one, but I liked the last iteration of the balance bar, where your abilities moved it towards lunar/solar.

Hunter: Aspect of the pack, for the trollin'!

Mage: Glyph of arcane blast, made arcane a decent soloer. Long gone, think it was removed in Legion.

Monk: Fistweaving removed from MW. It was partially returned in BFA, but I haven't seen any monks actually doing it so must not be competitive.

Paladin: Divine Intervention, of course

Priest: Shadow is another spec that's seen huge changes. I really liked and still miss the MoP/WoD "shadow orb" mechanic.

Rogue: The old toggle-able Blade Flurry.

Shaman: Lightning bolt castable while moving.

Warlock: Harvest Life, the AE life drain. Awesome animation and useful too!

Warrior: Gladiator Stance. This actually worked for single-target and was fun to play. They never fixed its lack of AE damage and it was summarily removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    I played monk during MoP and in WoD, what did they change about it?
    In Legion, there was a PvP talent where you could steer while using the FSK.
    They accidentaly made the talent baseline on BfA launch but then removed it a few days later saying it was a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like Sacrifice to be a thing again for Warlock, back to how it was in WoD.

Deep freeze, yes, I loved that, especially when I use to have a warrior in guild that always said "I will beat you in a duel someday." and never looked to see I'd use Deep Freeze on him after he'd Bladestorm. Man I miss that Juicy 4x damage bonus vs targets you can't stun.

Edit: Oh and Pre-Legion Disc Priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Survival Hunter Artifact Ability (before it was part of GCD), This ability was so nice, it had a great theme, great looks, and together with Mark of the Moknathal + Razor's buff, you had a really complex and active class to play, that made you feel really good when you did everything on their specific time.

Note: My only problem with that was that the MoM nor the Razor's buff had any true indication but the small icon in the corner, so in raids, i spend more time looking at the corner of the screen for the buffs than the actual game :P (i still had lot of fun)

Fel Flame for Warlock.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Priest Racials.

I miss classes having diversity, and the Priests were the only class to bring meaning to specific class-race combos. I chose a Troll Priest specifically to have their racials for RP flavour. Now it's gone and I'm just the same Priest as everyone else.

I would have liked them to actually balance them out instead of scrapping em because people were stacking Forsaken Priests and Dwarf Priests for their racial talents. I think they still have potential if they were brought up to the level as the interesting Allied Race racials.

10+ Year Old Account
    divine intervention

when the pally kills himself but puts an invulnerable (divine shield basically) on an ally for 10 minutes

Rogue (Outlaw) - I would make KS baseline. The spec is in a good place, but I think it needs that fun factor CD ability. Yes, you can talent into it, but I would like to see it along side Blade Rush.

Tiger's Eye Brew for Windwalker(not the current pvp version). I loved having my dps be steady through an entire fight rather than being yet another generic 2 min burst class.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    Monk: Let me control my Flying Serpent Kick again, that was so great.
    That was a pvp talent. Should clarify that. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Paladin: Seals - They are iconic and I was just talking with someone the other day about how it was cool to use a different seal for a different effect. Could also fix ret AOE...
    Druid: Symbiosis was baller, but Bears need the artifact ability back. Without it, Bear tanking feels bad. Both are very thematic for druids, too.
    Hunter: MoP Survival... like, all of it. LnL exp shots were super fun to see.
    DK: Dark Simulacrum, basically DK spell steal, was also pretty cool and fit the class really well.
    Priest: I'm with others; don't care for Voidform. The Shadow Orbs mechanic was kinda cool and different.
    Rogue: The sprint that, when used in stealth with the 75% reduced energy cost, was infinite sprint. Just hearing that sound every few seconds made me feel like I was racing!

Pretty indifferent on others, either because I don't play them enough or don't really miss anything much.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prot warrior - dispel being a passive effect of shield slam

Clash on monk

pls

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    Rogue: The sprint that, when used in stealth with the 75% reduced energy cost, was infinite sprint. Just hearing that sound every few seconds made me feel like I was racing!
    Oh man yes, BURST OF SPEED. That was amaaazing.

Shadow Word: Insanity

Devouring Plague

Mana Burn
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Survival Hunter Artifact Ability (before it was part of GCD), This ability was so nice, it had a great theme, great looks, and together with Mark of the Moknathal + Razor's buff, you had a really complex and active class to play, that made you feel really good when you did everything on their specific time.

Note: My only problem with that was that the MoM nor the Razor's buff had any true indication but the small icon in the corner, so in raids, i spend more time looking at the corner of the screen for the buffs than the actual game :P (i still had lot of fun)

You know there is a thing called weakauras right?

As a hunter...
    Readiness
    Deterrence (2x charges, shorter CD)
    All of MoP/early WoD SV
    Aspect of the Fox (or some kind of raid utility like that)
    Trap Launcher-style traps (where it goes directly where you aim it instead of sliding across the ground like it currently does)
    Old Aspect of the Cheetah (toggleable -- especially the WoD version where it gets removed when you take damage)

a lot of them

i'll go from class to class

Warlock: howl, demonic circle/coil should be baseline(talents on the same row), drain soul as baseline execute, oldschool curses(curse of tongues, weakness, exhaust, elements etc.), old shadowflame, fel flame, cata soulburn(with soulswap having a cooldown with a glyph), all the different magic school fillers like searing pain etc.

the entire demonology spec LOL

Mage: deep freeze, alter time, evocation baseline for all specs with heal(used to be a glyph), arcane explosion for all specs, all the other basic spells for all spells(frostbolt etc.), armors, mirror image for all specs

Warrior: reflect baseline(not as pvp talent), intervene baseline for all specs, mass reflect baseline, mop style banners, retaliation and shield wall baseline for all specs, old style recklessness for all specs, shattering throw, enraged regen, vigilance

Death Knight: AMZ, Lichborne, dark sim baseline, old diseases, presences, strangulate baseline for all specs, baseline garg

Shaman: oldschool totems and totem management(baseline for all specs), unleash baseline for all specs, spiritwalker's grace, NS, mana tide, mop elemental blast, mop ascendance, grounding baseline for all specs

Rogue: garrote baseline for all specs, gouge baseline for all specs, disarm baseline for all specs, shiv, prep

Druid: cyclone baseline for all specs, all the abilities in different forms baseline

Priest: Devouring plague, Mana burn, all the healing spells baseline across all specs(some damage spells also), fear ward, inner fire/inner will, swd baseline for all specs, binding heal as all specs, hymns baseline for all specs, void shift baseline for all spes

Paladin: Seals, wog baseline for all specs, sac baseline for all specs, guardian of ancient kings for all specs, aura mastery

Hunter: too many to name, they've butchered every spec

i can come up with more, this is just off the top of my head

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Oh man yes, BURST OF SPEED. That was amaaazing.
    Hells yeah! That's the one.

Also, I kinda miss the various stings that Hunters used to have.
    It was fun to weave in different ones based on who you're fighting.
    Hitting healers with viper sting (the mana drain) and them not catching it right away was delicious.

Windwalker:
    Mastery Tigereye Brew (WoD)
    Hurricane Strikes
    Chi Explosion
    Old Fists of Fury
    Old Rising Sun Kick
    Old Tigerpalm
    Old Blackout Kick

Death Knight:
    Blood, Frost, Unholy Runes
    Blood, Frost, Unholy Presence
    Death and Decay (Frost Death Knight)