Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Not really. After Baine's imprisonment, there is no one leading the Tauren
    He is gonna be in prision for like 5 minutes at most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... I just realized something?

Orcs: No titular leader as of now? I don't really know anyone who is currently representing orcs... unless my brain is dead.
    Trolls: None as well, Rohkan could be considered as one but have yet to be confirmed as "official" capacity.
    Taurens: Baine, but he's "imprisoned" by Slyvanas right now, so they have no "leader" at the moment.
    Undead: Slyvanas.
    Blood Elves Lor'themar.
    Goblins: Gallywix
    Pandarens: Ji

I'm not going to include Allied races, but right now aside from literally lack of presence of Ji, there's only three active titular leaders in Horde. Two is elves, one is greedy goblin who will do anything for money (or Azerite)... So Slyvanas now have unlimited power relating to Horde while all of original Horde races (Orcs, Tauren and Trolls) have no leaders or do not have someone to speak on their behalf. How interesting.

Only rational person in current titular leaders would be Lor'themar... but so far he have shown no backbone as always. RIP Horde maybe?

Not really. After Baine's imprisonment, there is no one leading the Tauren
    I mean, he still has the title. Even though he is a traitor to the Horde, he is their High Chieftan and they have to choose between Baine and the Warchief.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Probably Nathanos. Or Lilian Voss. Not too many choices really.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Ah, a stay at home warchief.
    indeed, CARRLAA! EAGGGGGLE!
    but arthas's sister.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    There was a council and she did kill them all in Arathi Highlands....
    A council that she had good reason to believe was conspiring to betray her. Tit for tat. I guess when you form a council you should really know who you're inviting and what they're up to under your nose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I mean, he still has the title. Even though he is a traitor to the Horde, he is their High Chieftan and they have to choose between Baine and the Warchief.
    Sadam Hussein insisted he was still in charge of Iraq while he was in jail.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    indeed, CARRLAA! EAGGGGGLE!
    but arthas's sister.
    That's Calia ;(

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure he'd lose any leadership roles while he is imprisoned

And now the 3 founding races of the Horde are leaderless, barely represented by some npc
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    And now the 3 founding races of the Horde are leaderless, barely represented by some npc
    welcome to the new age of changes amright? the horde who is not horde, hijacked by edgelords

I think it will Nathanos. For incredible it seems there are little things and change of plans of Sylvanas that Nathanos dont like.

In the passages of the burning of Teldrassil, Nathanos wanted to enter and see the city and it seems he was shocked that Sylvanas ordered to burn the tree.

I think his role is going to be more like Jaime Lannister and he will notice that Cersei (Sylvanas) isnt what he thinks.

Thats why I think he wont follow Sylvanas until de very end. Maybe he will betray her.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    welcome to the new age of changes amright? the horde who is not horde, hijacked by edgelords
    The real Horde has my sincere sympathies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Tauren have at least titular leader.
    Well, you could also say that Sylvanas is a tittular leader.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Well, you could also say that Sylvanas is a tittular leader.
    Do you know who else has tits? Thalyssra, Mayla, Talanji, Geya'rah and many secondary Horde leaders.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naturally, Helcular.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Can't wait for Warchief Ji!
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Will have to be a woman. All new leaders are women because it's 2019. My bet is on that rogue that use to suck but is now super cool with Nathanos.

- - - Updated - - -

What rumors?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    This.

Orcs still don't appear to have a racial leader. Neither do trolls.
    Well, at least not officially - as far as I know.
    Orcs had Saurfang. Then he turned traitor and abandoned them all to sulk in Alliance prison about how his human savior didn't actually save him and "fix" the Horde for him and, consequently, spat the very concept of Orchood if the face. Admittedly Blizzard announced him being the Orc leader after SoO through Twitter or some equally bullshit method.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Anyone but Nathanos. He is the most disgusting character ever existed in wow history. He shall be killed and permanently disappear from any video games.

Undead Baine, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zenist View Post
    Anyone but Nathanos. He is the most disgusting character ever existed in wow history. He shall be killed and permanently disappear from any video games.
    Personally, I love his snarky attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    It's pretty much common knowledge already that Sylvanas is the next lich king and Baine will be leading the horde by end of the expansion. Hopefully the forsaken are dismantled and simply removed from the game at that point.
    I enjoy T&E, but just because it's on YouTube doesn't make it fact or even probable.