Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    The game is fine. Outrage culture is just rampant. Hating something makes you seem more knowledgeable than not hating it.
    I would hardly say calling the game a bit boring or uninteresting in its current form "outrage culture", i mean i dont even know what that means.

And this may amaze you, but sometimes people have different opinions on things, if you like the game then thats great go enjoy, for those of us that dont we have a right to criticise.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Exactly! It’s called “addiction”.
    2005 haa called, they want their prejustices back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhila View Post
    I would hardly say calling the game a bit boring or uninteresting in its current form "outrage culture", i mean i dont even know what that means.

And this may amaze you, but sometimes people have different opinions on things, if you like the game then thats great go enjoy, for those of us that dont we have a right to criticise.
    Basically people think that others are just complaining about WoW for the sake of it in an attempt to act like the game is fine. Sad really...

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    The game is fine. Outrage culture is just rampant. Hating something makes you seem more knowledgeable than not hating it.
    LOL. Mate the game is beyond fine

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    the same one where Arthas won every fight he had, he lost (if u want to say that) because of everyone else incompetence, imagine if instead of Uther cowering away or Jaina actually don't deny him (as she promised) and helped him in Northrend
    He was desperate because everyone else fail in their war, not him, which fight did he lose ?
    Also from the point he picked Frostmorne, he didn't lose at all, not even when he was horribly depowered against a full power Illidan (the lich king did give him a little boost, but still overall power was too low)
    Seems you failed to notice that the entire point of the events was to get Arthas to pick up Frostmourne, he completely lost till Arthas stopped existing. He went from trying to stop the undead to leading them. Almost everything that Arthas Menethil was trying to protect was lost. He lost completely and utterly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Basically people think that others are just complaining about WoW for the sake of it in an attempt to act like the game is fine. Sad really...
    That's exactly what a lot of them are doing. Sad really...
    What's even sadder is when you look at their armories and see how uninformed they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    LOL. Mate the game is beyond fine
    Sure thing. And the more I see the things people complain about the more convinced I am of that.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2019-04-06 at 07:10 PM.

Most people are angry that they fucking killed of the Game people here loved over so many Years. And the sad thing is we all told Blizz that BFA sucks in the Alpha and Beta, but they fucking ignored it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villentretenmerth View Post
    Most people are angry that they fucking killed of the Game people here loved over so many Years. And the sad thing is we all told Blizz that BFA sucks in the Alpha and Beta, but they fucking ignored it!
    Which game would that be? If the game is World of Warcraft forums have been cesspools of hostility, misdirected angst, drama, lies, trolling and everything else under the sun forever. People loathed the game before it launched because it wasn't fucking Everquest. People loathed BC because it wasn't fucking vanilla. People said that Blizzard had killed the game in Wrath with fucking LFD. Cataclysm and it's fucking heroics; later on fucking ZA/ZG for months and months; after that the fucking Dragon Soul raid which was chin-scratching at best, full of reused assets and lacking any good toe-tapping music? Fucking LFR? Mists of Pandaria with its fucking gated dailies and fucking pandas? Warlords with its fucking lack of flying, fucking garrisons and fucking patches? Legion's fucking legendaries and how they would fucking kill the game.

Which game would that be that people weren't angry at? To me, this looks pretty much same-old, same-old.

Everything listed and much, much more over the years--everyone remember welfare epics in BC? How about Draenai?--has been the end of WoW. It's a fairly constant drum beat which only settles down a little bit once the expansion is out and done.

I think that BfA has been disappointing from the start. I wasn't a fan of the theme when announced and I haven't seen much to change my mind. However, I'm not under any illusions that the reaction to BfA is anything special. It's not really.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-04-06 at 08:36 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

If something I care about is getting worse then I will complain. Otherwise I would not care.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Speak for yourself. You are a minority.
    Source please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    that's 4/5 to 1/5. definitely a minority and dinosaurs.
    Let's not get into insulting other site users based upon their preference of game. That goes for everyone on both sides.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Which game would that be? If the game is World of Warcraft forums have been cesspools of hostility, misdirected angst, drama, lies, trolling and everything else under the sun forever. People loathed the game before it launched because it wasn't fucking Everquest. People loathed BC because it wasn't fucking vanilla. People said that Blizzard had killed the game in Wrath with fucking LFD. Cataclysm and it's fucking heroics; later on fucking ZA/ZG for months and months; after that the fucking Dragon Soul raid which was chin-scratching at best, full of reused assets and lacking any good toe-tapping music? Fucking LFR? Mists of Pandaria with its fucking gated dailies and fucking pandas? Warlords with its fucking lack of flying, fucking garrisons and fucking patches? Legion's fucking legendaries and how they would fucking kill the game.

Which game would that be that people weren't angry at? To me, this looks pretty much same-old, same-old.

Everything listed and much, much more over the years--everyone remember welfare epics in BC? How about Draenai?--has been the end of WoW. It's a fairly constant drum beat which only settles down a little bit once the expansion is out and done.

I think that BfA has been disappointing from the start. I wasn't a fan of the theme when announced and I haven't seen much to change my mind. However, I'm not under any illusions that the reaction to BfA is anything special. It's not really.
    It's all of those things combined along with BFA'd problems that have killed the game. The water in the cup overflows at some point. An example is just looking at the enchanting profession. We can only enchant rings and weapon now. We used to be able to enchant cloak, chest, boots, hands, as well. (Wrist and hands are just minor out of combat buffs). When BFA launched master looter was removed, Azerite armor was untraceable, GCD on tons of abilities, abilities on artifact (classes were designed around in legion), cringe theme and story and unbelievable characters, loss of tier sets, teldrassil and undercoty getting deleted, reforging still being gone, only 3 questable leveling zones per character, etc etc.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-04-06 at 08:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    It's all of those things combined along with BFA'd problems that have killed the game. The water in the cup overflows at some point.
    No, this is wrong too. The clear point was that players go through this cycle over and over and over and the game rumbles along. It may be diminished at this point but it's still a direct line to a fortune in revenue. And we'll go through the cycle again with the next expansion and the expansion after that and people, even you, will be posting about how the game is dead and why. That's fine. Game's not going anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    And liking and/or enjoying the current content, however you slice it, is a very, very negative trait... on a WoW fan site.

I'm not trying to be snide or a smartass, just making an observation. It's just... unsettling. This really ain't a fan site anymore, you literally can't make a thread without the usual suspects coming in and shitting on your enjoyment you get out of your hobby. Is it just me or has MMO-C became the /pol/ of WoW?
    and should we just ignore any of the negative aspects?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Ignore those mindless haters. BFA is the best expansion to date and Ion is the best developer in the industry who is doing a great job now. #HatersGonnaHate #WoWForever

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Ignore those mindless haters. BFA is the best expansion to date and Ion is the best developer in the industry who is doing a great job now. #HatersGonnaHate #WoWForever
    Reported for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Weallscream View Post
    I gotta rectify my words. There's an increase in libtards here that will lick Blizzard's abyssal and cavernous anus for everything blizzard will throw at them. Also as I'm aware blizz said they'll read this posts to get feedback.
    I am one of your libtards and even I will not justify the garbage blizzard has been handing us lately. I only play because I like spending time with the friends that I've made in the 13 years I've played this game.