Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post

Oh, Mr "MM+ are too hard", now you have friends. I thought they all quit the game...
    I've never said they are too hard. I've done up to 15 with pugs. I don't get anything by going beyond 10 except rio score. Not liking how they are designed =/= Too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I've never said they are too hard. I've done up to 15 with pugs. I don't get anything by going beyond 10 except rio score. Not liking how they are designed =/= Too hard.
    Yeah of course I believe you, and you cleaned Jaina MM too I guess. You complained about every affix in another thread, now you are a +15 key pusher. Of course

??????????

I literally said I play with friends who have kids. You can't always wait with breaks until you've finished a run. Do you think everyone that plays this game are glued to the screen and have nothing else going on in their life? Should they just sit there and continue playing if their kid hurts themselves, throws up or something else happens that needs their attention? No, this system makes the game inaccessible.
    A m+ run takes 15-20 mins if its in time up until higher keys (15+). You make it seem like a run takes 2 hours Which they dont.

Yeah of course I believe you, and you cleaned Jaina MM too I guess. You complained about every affix in another thread, now you are a +15 key pusher. Of course
    I said they are there as a FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUN. Doesn't mean I think they're too difficult.

??????????

I literally said I play with friends who have kids. You can't always wait to have breaks until you've finished a run. Do you think everyone that plays this game are glued to the screen and have nothing else going on in their life? Should they just sit there and continue playing if their kid hurts themselves, throws up or something else happens that needs their attention? No, this system makes the game inaccessible.
    You dont play online games that require more than 10 min attention if you have toddlers at home.... Stop inventing situations that don't make sense. You dont pause a FPS match, you don't pause a moba game, you don't pause anything online. And most games take longer than any mm+.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    A m+ run takes 15-20 mins if its in time up until higher keys (15+). You make it seem like a run takes 2 hours Which they dont.
    Mr Jinro is an expert about +15 keys

You dont play online games that require more than 10 min attention if you have toddlers at home.... Stop inventing situations that don't make sense
    Lmao, so people who have kids can't play games according to you?

Lmao, so people who have kids can't play games according to you?
    No, you don't play TEAM online games if you have to afk every 10 mins... It's just common sense, there are tons of single player activities in WOW. And you don't leave a toddler unguarded unless you're a bad parent, are you a bad parent ?

No, you don't play TEAM online games if you have to afk every 10 mins...
    Unless the game is retarded and doesn't allow breaks or there are pushy assholes, yes you definitely can.
    It's just common sense, there are tons of single player activities in WOW. And you don't leave a toddler unguarded unless you're a bad parent, are you a bad parent ?
    What are you even talking about? I'm not a parent.

Unless the game is retarded and doesn't allow breaks or there are pushy assholes, yes you definitely can.

What are you even talking about? I'm not a parent.
    What dont you understand in TEAM games ? You can't play any fps (for example) if you afk every 10 mins because you can't pause an online game. Try to play a CS or LOL game being afk every now and then, everyone will get pissed at you
    What's so hard to understand omg ? If you play with people, they don't have to accept the fact that you afk every now and then. I'd get PISSED even if it's something that's not with a timer... Hell even in GUILD RAIDS it would become hell if people afk'd between each pulls..

So the whole game should change because some "parents" can't play for more than 20 minutes, are you kidding me ? It's just stupid, I have no other words
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-04-09 at 11:10 AM.

What dont you understand in TEAM games ? You can't play any fps (for example) if you afk every 10 mins because you can't pause an online game.
    What's so hard to understand omg ? If you play with people, they don't have to accept the fact that you afk every now and then. I'd get PISSED even if it's something that's not with a timer... Hell even in GUILD RAIDS it would become hell if people afk'd between each pulls...
    So you belong to the category of people I mentioned? People who are glued to the screen and have nothing else going on in their life? Yeah, guess what. You're not the norm.

- - - Updated - - -

So the whole game should change because some "parents" can't play for more than 20 minutes, are you kidding me ? It's just stupid, I have no other words
    There was never an issue until mythic plus were implemented. Funny, huh?

So you belong to the category of people I mentioned? People who are glued to the screen and have nothing else going on in their life? Yeah, guess what. You're not the norm.
    You are right. He is not the norm.

Neither are you. People WHO dont have 15-20 mins straight uninterrupted usually dont push 15+ or have an urge tó mythic raid. In fact, your situation is much more niche than his.

Maybe the kid just didn't exists in MoP/WoD?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I'm a "serious" player and most people I know in game are as well. And no, I have other things in my life. My friends and guildmates are married and have kids too, no one is afk'ing in mm+ or between pulls.

Yes it was a problem, no one wants to play with people being afk. Someone has posted a good post in previous page and you totally ignored it. You're just here to troll, every other poster is saying you're wrong, with arguments, but you answer with total BS.

I hope I'll never see you in game
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-04-09 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    You are right. He is not the norm.

Neither are you. People WHO dont have 15-20 mins straight uninterrupted usually dont push 15+ or have an urge tó mythic raid. In fact, your situation is much more niche than his.
    I have all day to play if I want to. My friends do not. I want to play with friends but with this system, it makes it hard to play with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it was a problem, no one wants to play with people being afk.

Sounds like you think the game is more important than real life.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, you belong to a bunch of people who are not the norm. If you are not able to play a game for 15-30 minutes straight, just dont play it. There will be time slots where you are able to do so eventually.

I really hope they never design this game around people who have maximum of 10 Minutes at a piece to play the game. It is funny though, how while M+ seems impossible to run for you and your friends, it would be super chill for you to go on an raid Mythic 10 raids, while you have to have a break every 10 minutes and and every other encounter fails, because someone has to take care of a kid.

Just to be clear:

It is absolutely possible to do M+ with friends that have kids. I do that. And if it happens, that something is going on during our M+ run we stop and wait for our friend and do not care if we finish in time or not. It is as simple as that. Which means parents can still very well play the game, as they could before. As long as you are a group of friends, it should be fine. I would challenge the argument, that before M+ no random had a problem with waiting around every 10 minutes because someone was a parent.

Do you know how often it happened so far, that we had to wait in a mythic+ run due to something happening with the kid between 8 and 10 pm? Yeah, you guessed right, about 1-3% of the runs maybe.

I have all day to play if I want to. My friends do not. I want to play with friends but with this system, it makes it hard to play with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you think the game is more important than real life.
    Then you're even more niche. Do some pugs instead of forum fighting then. I believe they are at work anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Maybe the kid just didn't exists in MoP/WoD?
    Some had kids then too. Was never an issue. We could take a break during a dungeon if needed. Mythic plus? No breaks allowed, there's a FUCK YOU AND YOUR REAL LIFE timer ticking.

- - - Updated - - -

The norm are people who login to play the game, not constantly wait for others. Nobody logs on and thinks "hey, I cant wait to start taking breaks between each pull for <insert any reason>". Yes, you take some breaks here and there, but the intent of the MAJORITY is to PLAY the game, as the purpose of the game is so.

It doesnt matter if you are the most hardcore player or the most casual player, if you logged on, you logged on to play the game (whatever shape that is for you - pvp, collectibles, afking in orgirmmar, whatever).

Not sure how this was never an issue as AFKing in any online game in any format in any activity has been frowned upon since the dawn of time. The reason why that happens is because you are stating that your time is more valuable than someone elses as you make them wait.

M+ is a COMPETITIVE ACTIVITY that has some REQUIREMENTS? Cant fill the requirements? Theres only like 50 other things to do in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    The norm are people who login to play the game, not constantly wait for others. Nobody logs on and thinks "hey, I cant wait to start taking breaks between each pull for <insert any reason>". Yes, you take some breaks here and there, but the intent of the MAJORITY is to PLAY the game, as the purpose of the game is so.

It doesnt matter if you are the most hardcore player or the most casual player, if you logged on, you logged on to play the game (whatever shape that is for you - pvp, collectibles, afking in orgirmmar, whatever).

Not sure how this was never an issue as AFKing in any online game in any format in any activity has been frowned upon since the dawn of time. The reason why that happens is because you are stating that your time is more valuable than someone elses as you make them wait.
    Among randoms yeah, not among friends.

??????????

I literally said I play with friends who have kids. You can't always wait to have breaks until you've finished a run. Do you think everyone that plays this game are glued to the screen and have nothing else going on in their life? Should they just sit there and continue playing if their kid hurts themselves, throws up or something else happens that needs their attention? No, this system makes the game inaccessible.
    That opinion here is whats wrong with current player base, everyone feels that every content is for them. high m+ are not suppose to be for everyone if you cant commit to smt then dont do it, or do it with ppl who dont mind. How come in every other game ppl dont have this mindset, oh there is thing i want to do but it requires x and y and z and i dont have it or cant do it, i just do smt else. And in wow its omg blizz nerf it, change it cus i cant do it...