Poll: ?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Would you transfer if your server looked like this or stay and hope it would change?

Would you transfer or would you stay hoping it would get better?

Jesus. My condolences if that's your server mate. It's empty as hell.

And to be honest no. I wouldn't give them £19 for a transfer personally. ActiBlizz have proven they have no intent to help low pop servers and instead hope people will just pay for a transfer.

depends ...
    am i still able to do the activities i want to do in a reasonable way?
    do i still get everything i need from the auction house?
    do i still have the social connections i require to enjoy playing?

for me personally, an empty city alone would not make me transfer servers.

Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    depends ...
    am i still able to do the activities i want to do in a reasonable way?
    do i still get everything i need from the auction house?
    do i still have the social connections i require to enjoy playing?

for me personally, an empty city alone would not make me transfer servers.
    Pretty much this, I can't remember when the last time I interacted with anyone in a city was (outside of random walk by RPs in orgrimmar) Less people in a city only means faster load times when playing on the laptop with a HDD.

Is it even possible to look like that? With all the sharding, phasing etc i have never not seen enough people around.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Is it even possible to look like that? With all the sharding, phasing etc i have never not seen enough people around.
    They don't shard current content hubs from my understanding.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I definitely recommend people make their characters on the highest pop servers. The world really does feel more alive.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I see people from other servers in Dazar'alor all the time and I'm not on a connected realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    With warmode on they do.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrostzero View Post
    I see people from other servers in Dazar'alor all the time and I'm not on a connected realm.
    Cross realm groups will of course be on a single server, or they may have changed that at some point.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

As long as I can do certain things that I need to do, I don't mind an empty world or almost empty world. Btw, when was that screenshot taken? During prime time like in the evening/night or in the early morning?

I did a server transfer just to join a guild, so yeah I would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I’d stay, a server without Alliance on it sounds great to me!

5+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I've always been on a small server so it never bothered me.

I don't know if I'd like being on an insanely packed server, esp since mine used to be a pvp one.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

15+ Year Old Account
    Those pictures were taken at night, so I don't know if this is prime time or 4am. If that's prime time, I'd consider it and I have transferred my main before. It would also depend on the server you signed up on. That's an Alliance toon, but is it a server that's mostly Horde? If I rolled an Alliance toon on Thrall, I'm pretty sure Boralas would be empty, but when I'm on my Horde toons there, I see dozens of people climbing up and (falling) down that pyramid. If it really is that empty and you have some gold, you can server transfer for about 2 WoW tokens.

Cross realm groups will of course be on a single server, or they may have changed that at some point.
    Idle in town. As someone else pointed out, they are cross realm enabled for WM (or so it seems).

Nah think of the botting you could get away with

depends, if my guild is alive and we are doing stuff then i wouldnt rly care, cuz crossrealm tech

ofc transfer, blizzard needs to eat

It is completely unacceptable that Blizzard don’t fix the issues with dead servers. I think it is the biggest issue in WoW.