Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Anti-SJW Crusade" ?
    There's a crusade for that?

I'd gladly join, but then it would be the Anti-SJWs that would act like the SJWs,
    which would be ironic, and defeat the whole purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Oh sarah, never change.
    Wow, you have to be truly insane to point that comments that drive MAGAboys insane with rage are pretty tame compared to what they find funny

(Example of hilarious funny stuff for MAGAboys : LULZ, YOU ARE UH JEW AND WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU TO DAH OVENS, UR UR UR. So funny and so hilarious, not like hateful stuff such as producers saying ''you don't own those movies'')

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Wow, you have to be truly insane to point that comments that drive MAGAboys insane with rage are pretty tame compared to what they find funny

(Example of hilarious funny stuff for MAGAboys : LULZ, YOU ARE UH JEW AND WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU TO DAH OVENS, UR UR UR. So funny and so hilarious, not like hateful stuff such as producers saying ''you don't own those movies'')
    was this something someone said about the movies?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    A T-16 was a flying shuttle.
    He's flying the shuttle down a ravine.
    He's shooting targets not much bigger than 2 meters while flying through a ravine with obstacles in said flying shuttle.

The Death Star attack required:
    Flying a fighter.
    Flying the fighter down a trench.
    Shooting a target not much bigger than 2 meters while flying through a trench with obstacles in a fighter.
    Flying an aircraft and piloting a spaceship are completely different things. But you know, movies.

Here's another example: at no point in the films does Luke learn saber vs. saber combat. As far as we've seen, before he fights Vader on Bespin he's only had one lesson of blast deflection against a droid and a bunch of calisthenics on Dagobah. Where would he even have gotten a sparring partner?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    A good costume and one good fight scene
    Mmmm, agree to disagree on the fight scene. I always hated the backflippy glowstick dance routines that were prequel saber fights.

I'll give him the death of Qui-Gonn. That was one of the film's better scenes, for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Mmmm, agree to disagree on the fight scene. I always hated the backflippy glowstick dance routines that were prequel saber fights.

I'll give him the death of Qui-Gonn. That was one of the film's better scenes, for the most part.
    fair enough
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account

Good thing you didn't come off sexist at all there.
    Oooh I see, its because she's a woman so I can't say any negative things about her, haha.

But wait, I'm gay, so my social justice points trumps hers and infact I can say what I like about her. That's how you think right?

My mother taught me a valuable lesson, treat people how they would treat others. I really don't give a crap what someone's gender is, if their being a pos, I'll call them a pos.
    #boycottchina

Flying an aircraft and piloting a spaceship are completely different things. But you know, movies.

Here's another example: at no point in the films does Luke learn saber vs. saber combat. As far as we've seen, before he fights Vader on Bespin he's only had one lesson of blast deflection against a droid and a bunch of calisthenics on Dagobah. Where would he even have gotten a sparring partner?
    how did that fight with darth vader go? as i remember it luke kinda tried to be a jedi knight but wasn't skilled at all and end up getting toyed with because Darth Vader wants Luke to join him. Luke lost a hand in that fight..so a half trained Jedi fighting a Sith lord...and it ends as expect? what's the discrepancy?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    But wait, I'm gay, so my social justice points trumps hers and infact I can say what I like about her. That's how you think right?
    No, it's literally just you guys who seem to think like that. Your sexuality in no way absolves you from sexism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Anti-SJW Crusade" ?
    There's a crusade for that?

I'd gladly join, but then it would be the Anti-SJWs that would act like the SJWs,
    which would be ironic, and defeat the whole purpose.
    There isn't one. Its just soft skinned, easily offended snowflakes like the op who get offended by anyone criticising the social justice pushing films like this, and so paints anyone who isn't on board with red paint.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    how did that fight with darth vader go? as i remember it luke kinda tried to be a jedi knight but wasn't skilled at all and end up getting toyed with because Darth Vader wants Luke to join him. Luke lost a hand in that fight..so a half trained Jedi fighting a Sith lord...and it ends as expect? what's the discrepancy?
    He also got no saber training between that and the fight in RoTJ.

Oooh I see, its because she's a woman so I can't say any negative things about her, haha.

My mother taught me a valuable lesson, treat people how they would treat others. I really don't give a crap what someone's gender is, if their being a pos, I'll call them a pos.
    Your first post in this thread was using a gendered insult against Brie, but go off on how you don't care what gender she is.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's literally just you guys who seem to think like that. Your sexuality in no way absolves you from sexism.
    And her being a woman doesn't absolve her being a complete c**t.

See how you just flawed by your own logic?
    #boycottchina

Doubling down on it, great choice. Go on about how not mad you are
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Your first post in this thread was using a gendered insult against Brie, but go off on how you don't care what gender she is.
    Ooh, so your now saying men can't be c**ts now. That's very offensive you made that only exclusive to women!
    #boycottchina

He also got no saber training between that and the fight in RoTJ.
    And he still sucked ass with it? The reason he beat DV in the 2nd fight was because he taped into his anger and rage to strengthen his draw on the force. He pull enough power to overwhelm vader and then at the brink of killing DV, realized how that power would taint him as it had his father...i honestly wonder if you ever watched these movies or if you just read reviews.

Ooh, so your now saying men can't be c**ts now. That's very offensive you made that only exclusive to women!
    A really America-centric stance, too. I've met people abroad who use the word as punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Doubling down on it, great choice. Go on about how not mad you are
    He's just being logical. I'd use a different word at the end of the sentence, but the point is clear - yes, absolutely, it doesn't matter what sex / race you are, you can be sexist / racist, and you shouldn't be (that's what you want, right? nobody being sexist / racist?). Somehow when Brie does something sexist / racist, this doesn't count. Why? If it counts for everybody else, it should count for her as well.

How quickly we rewrite history lol.
    Do you got a source for this? because both of them have great viewer ratings. Also if Anti-SJWs are bashing all these women/poc led films why didn't you hear anything about them why didn't films like Lucy have all this women hate? The people that did shit on it complained about other stuff like the 10% brain myth and stuff.

Blade is the first black superhero film and you didn't hear shit about his skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I haven't actually seen Solo, but I've been told by reliable sources there is a literal social justice warrior robot.
    And she's the one who makes the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs, not Han Solo. Man that movie was a horrible desecration of a beloved character.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    And he still sucked ass with it? The reason he beat DV in the 2nd fight was because he taped into his anger and rage to strengthen his draw on the force. He pull enough power to overwhelm vader and then at the brink of killing DV, realized how that power would taint him as it had his father...i honestly wonder if you ever watched these movies or if you just read reviews.
    So we can just use the same headcanon for Rey, problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

And her being a woman doesn't absolve her being a complete c**t.
    You seem mighty triggered by a completely ordinary speech she gave about women in film at a Women in Film awards show I'd never heard of until you guys all got your panties in a bunch about it.

In which she cited a verifiable statistic, and specifically said she didn't hate white men. Not sure why that needed saying, but apparently there's a lot of them out there with extremely thin skins.