Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Hitler wasn't inhuman. He was very human. And without vigilance, that kind of horror can happen again. That's the core lesson everyone should have taken out of WWII, not this stupid-ass assumption that "a little Hitler is okay". Even Hitler started with "a little Hitler is okay". It never stops there.
    I'd agree with this. I think I've actually posted almost exactly this a year or so ago: part of what made Hitler real was that he was not a supernaturally inconceivable monster that the right wing has turned him into in order to shut down all arguments that use Hitler as a reference as hyperbole. Hitler happened because he was a real guy who exploited real problems to come to and wield power. He didn't hypnotize anyone or wave magic wands; he was a guy just like any of us who pushed the right buttons to get where he was, and that shows the danger of what any person is able to achieve if given the right circumstances.

Which is why this normalization of Hitler is pretty vile. Owens basically ignored what we learned from Hitler and announced precisely what made him happen as "fine."

Quote Originally Posted by What Ho View Post
    Amazing how somebody can take something another person said so out of context to smear them with it. It's even worse that half this website doesn't condemn this kind of fake news, but even post more conspiracy theories because the enormous polarization in the US.

Orbitus, please link the FULL video where Candance Owens said that, a transcript is ok too. You will see that in your hatred for everything not according to your world view, you just can't be objective anymore!
    Welcome new alt account, which banned poster are you?

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    freudian slip no doubt, before she becamea right wing grifter she got a 38,000 setlement from stamford connecticut after sueing the city because the republican mayors son used racial slurs harassing her. Or as her new friends would call it " being a snowflake"
    When did she said that she is a democrat?

The typical bad faith poster, not addressing the issue but always attacking the poster.
    Ok, I'll bite.....what are we missing about what Owens said?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing how somebody can take something another person said so out of context to smear them with it. It's even worse that half this website doesn't condemn this kind of fake news, but even post more conspiracy theories because the enormous polarization in the US.

Orbitus, please link the FULL video where Candance Owens said that, a transcript is ok too. You will see that in your hatred for everything not according to your world view, you just can't be objective anymore!
    Fascinating that you know it's being misrepresented, but somehow don't know the source to know what supposed context it's being cut out from.

"I know you're lying, I just don't know about what", while pretending that you hold the high ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    False Hitler's entire economic policy was based on expansion which led to war, Germany didn't have the resources for the manufacturing systems he built. It was far better for them to take over countries rather than pay to import. Also Owens stated that nationalists don't kill their own people when the basis of nationalism is to persecute minorities and portray them as the reason for all the problems.
    This is not true. Hitler recieved ample support from the Soviets who exported fuel and other raw materials to Germany.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ...reement_(1940)

The commies and the nazis worked together for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, no, the video that Ted Lieu used, was literally Candace Owens defending Hitler. She said he would have been fine if he wouldn't have tried to conquer the world. Those are her words.
    No she did not defend Hitler. You are taking things out of context to fit your narative. Like your kind always does with Trump or recently did with MAGA kids.

No wonder you are defending lying Lieu who hates free speech.

Give us the full context then

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    No she did not defend Hitler. You are taking things out of context to fit your narative. Like your kind always does with Trump or recently did with MAGA kids.

What was the context then?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Endus, unlike YOU or Orbitus I can link the full video where it's taken from directly. But hey, again another bad faith poster DIRECTLY attacking instead of staying on topic. You again fall for the fake news posted, don't even bother to do your own research.
    You've been asked by numerous people not attacking you to explain what the context was. You aren;t doing it. Why?

The typical bad faith poster, not addressing the issue but always attacking the poster. But please answer my simple question, you are so convinced of your own truth it should be easy (and I guess you didn't even watch the Youtube video with her rebuttal).
    You claim you know me, but only had 1 post. So that is obviously a ban evading alt account that can't find the fucking video themselves.

And no, I don't have a low enough fucking IQ to believe the shit that dumb cunt spouts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Endus, unlike YOU or Orbitus I can link the full video where it's taken from directly.
    Then why didn't you? You asked Orbitus to link it, which states that you don't know where the comment is from. If you did know, and thought it would support your case, why wouldn't you provide the link yourself?

And don't say "I don't have 10 points and can't link". You can post the URL with some spaces, it just won't automatically hyperlink it.

But hey, again another bad faith poster DIRECTLY attacking instead of staying on topic.
    I was attacking your argument. Not you. And yet, here you are, attacking me.

Ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    What was the context then?
    Look at full video and what she said.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    While she does seem rather dumb I don’t think I’d call that defending Hitler, it more so seems like she just breezes over him and didn’t go into detail.

Look at full video and what she said.
    I'm not asking for my own opinion.

I'm asking for yours.

Why are you sooooo scared to give it?

Quote Originally Posted by Give Sethrak Blizz View Post
    This is not true. Hitler recieved ample support from the Soviets who exported fuel and other raw materials to Germany.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ...reement_(1940)

The commies and the nazis worked together for quite a while.
    But the Soviets did not join the Nazis until later on they looked for other allies including in the US when they got ignored they formed an alliance with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I'm not asking for my own opinion.

I'm asking for yours.

Why are you sooooo scared to give it?
    I already gave my opinion.

Why do guys like you always try to attack opposition ?

https://www.businessinsider.com/tpus...omments-2019-2

Watch/read it yourself. She specifically states that if he would have just stayed in his own borders and killed the Jews there, he would have been fine, instead of trying to conquer the world.

And no, I don't ever take things out of context, I always source my claims, unlike you and your shitty racist avatar.

Maybe you should get your OWN brains working for once, find the video (maybe a 2 second Google search) and watch it. Maybe for once reach your OWN conclusions instead of taking fake news for truth because it's something you WANT to hear. You can show proof of anything to people like you, but you will nitpick anything or take even more out of context to "get your right". Objective thinking, research on truth, being critical is gone now.
    As I've said to others, I already have my opinion. I'm asking for yours. What do you specifically, think the context is, and why are you also so damn scared to give your opinion on this?

- - - Updated - - -

I already gave my opinion.

Why do guys like you always try to attack opposition ?
    If you said what her context was, I missed it....what page was that on?

When she says "The problem with Hitler was...." it implies, that, aside from the following aspect, the Rest appears to be OK. Either she is ignoring his entire interior politic, or downplays it. And after that, she made it worse, by descriping Hitler having a "globalist agenda" as being the bad part. Not the genocides, not the warcrimes. Not the desire to exterminate.
    That he is a "globalist". Which in the sense, that is used by conservatives, he simply wasn't. At best he was a bloodthirsty, genocidal, brutal nationalistic imperialist.